Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Two week review.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 11:00 AM
abz123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two week review.

1) Fit: It fits me perfectly (like it was custom made). Comfort is amazing. At first I tought the seats were too hard...but now seats are just perfect.
2) Inside lights (strangely enough this is one of my favorite features (love not lust)). Turn on when you open car door. Let's you get everything together. Start engine and it goes off. Turn on when you turn off engine. stays on till you get out and lock the door.
3) The attention I get in it.
4) Sound note on the car is awesome.
5) looks awesome.
6) i actually like the location of the storage area better than a normal glove box (the two small storage areas behind seats...store papers there).
7) Tight turns.

dislikes:
1) Front cupholder (P.O.S., will never use), center console (does not seem to want to open sometimes when you push the button, usually in mornings), NAV lid (actually OK for me...passengers try to push button to close or just pull down on it)
2) Sports car ride: takes some getting used to (especially if you've been driving a sedan).
3) The attention the car gets.
4) No automatic headlights. Beeps the hell out of you if you don't turn them off.
5) Bose sucks (gonna get that one fix)

Neutral:
1) Visibilty out the back is limited, but it's no biggy. SUV and trucks (can see up to the hood) Sports cars and passenger cars(can see passenger inside) You can always use to the side mirrors to check for babes in the SUVs.
Visibilty from the side is OK. The front sdie window is large enough where the blind spot is small.
2) Low ground clearance is a dislike but it's a sports car (and adds to the looks).
Old 11-26-2002, 11:44 AM
flyz33

sounds good, what i expected. How about performance? breaking handling, and acceleration?
Oh yeah i read some where if you hold down unlock button it also rolls down the window, is that true.
Old 11-26-2002, 12:10 PM
abz123

Still in the break-in period and I'm trying to stick to it....Haven't pushed it very hard. No 0-60 or 60-0 yet.

Rides smoother on asphalt than concrete. Seems to have plenty of acceleration (Again still in break-in period). I like the braking...just right (not too sensitive like some cars).

True. You can lower windows with the unock button.
(Note to self: this opens both windows. )
You have to manually close BOTH windows. Left the passenger side window opened overnight. Thank god I park it in the garage.
Old 11-26-2002, 12:17 PM
Z CRAZY
Charter Member #67

Originally posted by abz123
You have to manually close BOTH windows. Left the passenger side window opened overnight. Thank god I park it in the garage.
You can close both windows from outside the car by putting the key in the driver's door lock and turning it to the right and hold.

Steve
Old 11-26-2002, 12:25 PM
abz123

Good to know, but that might be the one and only time I have a need for that feature.

Originally posted by Z CRAZY
You can close both windows from outside the car by putting the key in the driver's door lock and turning it to the right and hold.

Steve