Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z color wheel

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 12:06 PM
fairladyZ in Japan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Z color wheel

I know a lot of you have pre-ordered. We did not have that option in Japan -- so ... I have read over 7,345 posts on everybody's impression on what color they were going to buy.

I orginally started with Chrome Silver as my favorite color.. Then I moved to Silverstone (I liked the Silvio "Sparkling Silver")... but after seeing a few posts of the new Z in that color ... not so certain. Then after seeing the Redline on the Nissan.car -- that is it !!! thought I. After checking the color code -- Nissan X-terra... saw that ... WOW !!

However, not what I thought... after seeing the real color, it was more of a cherry red -- rather than brighter orange-red that I had hoped for... Volvo, Cherokee, BMW, Prosche have that red I love. Will wait and think this through before deciding on the final color choice.

Then I saw the Pikes Pike on other cars .. not that impressed (wish it were the flat.. sparkling white like the GTR).

-- Back to the Chrome Silver... Daytona Blue -- round and round it goes.

I am sure any color will look good on the Z. Nissan looks and performance have gone up unbelievably since its lows of 1998-2000. Definetely tops in performance and value.

Just wish the old complaints on Nissan colors would improve.

DAMN !!