Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Thanks a TON f**kers.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Balthazar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks a TON f**kers.

I HATE people....I almost forgot why it was I'm an antisocial a$$hole, and then last night some ***** egged my BARELY A MONTH OLD Z right next to my ****ing house.

Thanks for reminding me, whomever you are, why it is I HATE people. Because they are all *******.

Thats ok though, I didn't work for my Z, mommy and daddy bought it so I will just have them buy me a new one....oh wait, I forgot, it took me YEARS of working and driving shitty cars that wouldn't even go into reverse and losing everything and building it back up from there to get this car.

And now that I've got it you had to remind me that, gosh, I just, shouldn't have anything nice.

So big thanks to whomever egged my car (not like they are reading this).

You reminded me that turning my music down, driving 5 under through the neighborhood, giving extra wide berths to kids driving down the middle of the street and not moving, was all for NOTHING....I'll make sure never to do any of that again.

Sorry guys, just needed to vent....between this and people just generaly being hostile because I FINALLY have been blessed with a good job and a decent wage to be able to afford a nice car I swear to god I just want to get out of my car and beat the next unreasonable sod into the ****ing pavement.

I don't care if my car cost $500, its a big **** you to somebody when you destroy something that doesn't belong to you, especially intentionally in a way like that.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Chambers

Sorry to hear that your Z got egged... At least they didn't crack a window or steal your emblems or scratch your wheels up. You shouldn't get all that mad b/c whatever car you drive or gonna drive, someones gonna do something to it.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:36 PM
taurran

Yeah, I got you good didn't I?
Old 05-25-2005, 02:58 PM
milanista

Sorry to hear about your car. I hope those eggs came off the car without damaging the paint. Hopefully you noticed them before the car sat in the sun...

That really sucks, though. Those fuc*ers will more than likely come back to survey the damage. I'd keep my eye out for suspicious cars driving by you house and looking at the car. Make sure you have a big gun and/or a baseball bat handy when they do come back....

I hear there are some products out there, like strong waxes or some type of synthetic sealers that are strong enough to save paint jobs from egg damage...A friend of mine's son had his black Lexus IS300 egged a while back, and since he was using such product he was able to essentially wash that crap right off.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:01 PM
HarvesterUT
Premier Member

that would really **** me off. makes me want to get a security camera out front!
Old 05-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Balthazar

Yeah believe me, the temptation to guy buy a camera and set it up recording my car is STRONG, helluva thing to have to do though.

I JUST zaino'd the car two weekends agao with two coats and honestly I think that saved it from being ALOT worse than it is.

Right now you cant really see it unless the light hits it right, but when it does, man is it ****ing evident.

There is one chip through the paint though, and where the egg impacted is where the aforementioned defect is.

It almost looks like more impact damage than egg damage, although I know cooked egg can have a similar look to it.

The ****ers did it yesterday after I got home from the eye doctors, they had my pupils dialated so I couldn't do jack outside until nighttime. I got home around 5 and left the house again around 10:30, I hit the gas-station and happened to see it there, I got a car was while I was paying at the pump and went through, that got nearly all of it off but it was dark out and getting late so I came home a bit before I posted my first post and took zaino soap and washed it off, then hit it up with another coat of zaino on the whole driver side door (where it was hit was just a little below the window) and then some Z6, everything looks good except the impact spot and the chip (it kinda looke like, again, the impact did the damage and the egg just slid off, I hope the *********** grin went away when instead of sticking all over the door it just slid off the zaino, douchebags).

And yeah I know people will do stuff to any car but I've had enough run ins since getting this car that I HIGHLY doubt this was just somebody being a dick. Never had ANY problems with my Maxima....

It just pisses me off that after I go out of my way to make sure nobody thinks I'm a douchebag by crawling through the neighborhood, turning my music way down, avoid their idiot children constantly and never honking at them like alot of people do, that after all that, the car is little more than a month old and some ***** decided I've had something nice for long enough.

I hope at least the impact spot will buff out, the way it "goes away" when you look at it from a different angle makes me think its not paint level, but even if it will buff out, I've never buffed anything out of paint before and imagine I'd just end up ****ing it up worse....

I wonder if a clear coat pen would help "fill it in" or would it just cover it but still be obvious?

I hate people.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Fiction520

I went to the sotre the other day and like always I park at the far end of the lot. While I'm getting out some kids on BMX bikes are eye F-cking me, so I set my alarm (2 way paging) and if they get near it it'll go off. Long story short I get home and there's a f-cking loogie on my car, I wanted to go back to the store and take a bat to those little f-ucks. So much disrespect in this world. What does that kind of destruction and vandalism accomplish in their eyes? Sorry bout your car man, it happens to a lot of us.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:43 PM
EdgeOfSanity

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it happened to my 2 month old z last september, they did it in my ****ing garage too. Turns out it was my younger brothers friend who did it. Next time i saw the kid i threw an egg in his face as hard as i could, it was pretty funny. Fortunatly i had just put 3 layers of zaino on that day and the egg wiped right off.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Balthazar

Yeah, god bless zaino.

So much disrespect in this world. What does that kind of destruction and vandalism accomplish in their eyes?
Thats what pisses me off the most, I mean, its just a ****ing car, but that kind of shitty attitude is what kills me, its like, excuse me, but when did it become ok for me to sneak around while your not looking and write F*CK YOU all over your stuff? Thats basically what you are doing. And for what? Because I drive a nice car? You don't even ****ing know me, I never did **** to you.

And the more I look at the damage the more I think it had to have been an adult....the way it splattered, the fact that it chipped the ****ing paint and left impact marks, it really looks like someone over 5'5" threw that ****er HARD.

It just kills me that the world is full of people like that, I'm so disappointed its not even funny....
Old 05-25-2005, 03:55 PM
zxsaint
Fairlady Stalker

If I was a cop responding to a reported assult and battery on a kid who got beaten down hard after vandalizing a nice car, I'd give the kid a kick in the head myself and leave.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:30 PM
hndumafia

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

man i know how pissed you must be. a few years ago when i used to share a car with my mom some as$ egged that car and damaged the paint on the drivers door. and since ive gotten my Z, my car has been paintballed twice and egged once. luckily with the Z i have been fortunate to spot it quickly and get it washed off for the most part. only the egg left a little bit of a scratch and it pisses me off so much whenever i see it.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Chicken

Originally Posted by Balthazar
...its a big **** you to somebody when you destroy something that doesn't belong to you, especially intentionally in a way like that.
While I understand you're upset, realize that there are people (if you can call them that), that will take your child, abuse and torture them in ways that are unimaginable, then toss them in a ditch like a fast food wrapper when they're done.

Just putting it in perspective, but yes, it sucks.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:48 PM
sigsauer87

sorry to hear about your incident.

I can really relate to this because when I had my Z for 3 months, someone came by my house and paintballed the **** out of it, they got my car, my eclipse GS-T good, and to top it all off, they shot my cat also, and my cat had to go to the Vet. F*cking a*sholes, I tell you. I just remember coming outside late at night to get some Homework out of my car, and I noticed this stuff on my car, I thought it was bird sh*t, but then I realized "what kinda bird poops at nite" then to closer inspection it was paintballs. I had to take it to the car wash with the pressurized water hose, and spray it off, it was a PITA too....just watch out man...I hope you find them.

-mike
Old 05-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Z BOY

Count yourself lucky. Coulda been a lot worse. your mom or sis coulda been raped and murdered. get over it. find something important to worry about.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks a TON f**kers.-bfd2.gif  
Old 05-25-2005, 05:45 PM
Zexy

Chill out man, don't kill nobody.

I'd be pissed off too but damn.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:09 PM
Balthazar

You last two don't seem to understand.....

Its just a car, I realize this....what pisses me off is the GLARING example of how little people care for other people and their stuff....

I didn't do a damned thing to anyway, I'm VERY conscious of the car I drive and try to go out of my way NOT to be a dick about it. I yield more now than I used to, let people over more than before, etc. etc.

What pisses me off is that SO MANY paople have made it abundantly obvious that that they could give a ****, and seem to take some pleasure in destroying things "just because"....

The fact that it could have been worse is not lost on me, but if you expect me to just put on a smile because "my mom or sis coulda been raped and murdered" then you have an equally ****ed up view of things.

The fact that something is replaceable, the fact that something COULD be worse, does not do ANYTHING to address the fact that people have reared their ugly little heads more in the past month than they EVER did before, showing me, against my wishes, how truly ulgy and tiny so many people can be....

THAT is what has me so pissed.

I don't want to kick the persons *** because they egged my car and its just oh so precious. I want to kick their *** because I'm so utterly disappointed with what I see when I walk outside....because it COULD be so much worse means it is so trivial, but even such a trivial thing as NOT egging my car was just too ****ing much for someone, they just HAD to do it, why? What the **** is wrong when people see someone elses stuff and go "God, I just HAVE to ****ing destroy that."....

And I'm not going to kill anybody Zexy, you completely miss the point.

What do I need to do?

I need to go back to realizing that thee is an absolute SEA of disgusting, ugly, petty little people out there, but they are not all thats out there....theres also alot of good people, and this forum is an example of that.

I'm CLEARLY venting and instead of everyone here being all pissy about it a bunch of stand-up people are telling me "that sucks, sorry to hear it" and sharing their own experience....that makes it alot better, thats a great example of the fact that theres a TON of people out there who are top shelf, that goes along way towards making this problem "eh, I got a little spot on my paint the other day, no biggie".

So thanks guys, your comments are appreciated, I know its just a car, just paint, nothing that can't be fixed, and it could have been worse, more importantly, you guys are a great example of the OPPOSITE of the type of person who does that, and you guys have made me feel so much better, thanks.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Z BOY

i am truly sorry about your z. my z is very precious to me, too. However, life is full of suffering and fzuked up shzit. Shzit happens. I believe you are over-reacting, or you are young. when you get older, you learn not to sweat the small stuff.
on a side note, it could be your "antisocial" attitude coming back to bite you in the azz. what goes around comes around.
now go watch the paris hilton commercial, and stfu.
peace.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:23 PM
350G

I'm guessing it's someone 16yrs old or less . . . back home, it seemed like everyone egged and tp'd anything and everything. Why? For the mere fact that either:

1) They had enemies or even best friends that wanted a laugh
2) The lil' ***** were bored

I'm not condoning it, but I, too, were thinking about a surveilance system. I wonder if there's an inexpensive setup that I can mount in the eave of my house (in the vents-slats)? Just have it doing a 2 day loop on a video tape or some sort . . . Lord knows if I don't see it on my car within 2 days, then I'm just plain S.O.L.

G
Old 05-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Balthazar

Originally Posted by Z BOY
i am truly sorry about your z. my z is very precious to me, too. However, life is full of suffering and fzuked up shzit. Shzit happens. I believe you are over-reacting, or you are young. when you get older, you learn not to sweat the small stuff.
on a side note, it could be your "antisocial" attitude coming back to bite you in the azz. what goes around comes around.
now go watch the paris hilton commercial, and stfu.
peace.

You have to understand something here....in the last week I have been flipped off half a dozen times, cut off by people who then slam on their brakes road rage style twice, been cussed out three times, told I'm a "****ing *******" for not buying american, cussed out TWICE, and this one kills me, for letting cars in during traffic (and I mean letting ONE car in, not delaying ****).

I drive the EXACT same way around town as I did before the Z (its out on the open interstates I drive moe agressively) and I'm just getting sick and ****ing tired of the fact that in the last week I've made TWO trips in my car that didn't involve someone trying to cause an accident, cuss me out, flip me off, call me names, etc. etc. etc.

This car....is not fun....because EVERY time I get in it somebody has a problem with me.

I know it doesnt help that its one of the nicest cars in the neighborhood (and I know the guy with the H2 has gotten his garage egged in the past as well) but this is not my fault, and if you don't understand why I'm pissed, then I'm really sorry, but you gotta admit, that sucks a bit of the fun out of driving it whenever you have to go out three times a day after work to check to make sure someone didn't damage your car, or whenever you get in it people treat you like ****, SOLELY because of the car you drive. It gets a little old, I ignored it at first but its like it keeps getting worse and worse, was just one or two people a week being pissy, now its property damage, its like they won't be happy until I get pissed off.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:32 PM
350G

You're a magnet for destruction . . . although the Z is not priceless, it is envied by a few. Unfortunately, those few want to destroy what you've worked for. I suggest you move into a community that has similar incomes / vehicles. I'm in the same boat and feel fortunate that no one has egged my vehicle. I do have a ton of little kids that play fairly close by, but I think they try to keep their distance.

I should have been more worried about the drunk @sshole that hit it back in February. Sure, its back to a good condition and looks even better, but I hate having to look over my shoulder to see what dumb@ss has screwed up this time. If you're going to hit my vehicle, total it. If you're going to steal it, torch it. Criminals just can't seem to do anything right anymore *LOL*

G

Quick Reply: Thanks a TON f**kers.