2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Gf just broke up with me cause of the Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:21 AM
dtm255

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GreekZ33
1. I'm 20
2. I have a job that is a career for others (restaurant manager at a rather busy location)
3.closer to $40K
4.I am not fat or ugly. i'm not dropdead gorgeous, but i'm good looking
5.i'm greek... of course
6.Yes I do
7. Never once (and i dont plan on starting)
8. nope (said with confidence!!)
9. Yes. i'm very well liked by everyone
10. Did i mention i'm a fulltime college student?.. and a have a full time job? plus a girlfriend of 1.5 years and dog? not much time for anything else.. maybe sleep

i hope this answers some questions. if things don't go well (and i'm not sure right now about the outcome), i don't think i'll have much trouble moving on.
Save some $ to buy a house, the rent $ you save later can buy you more mods.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Richy350Z

I've had the same thing happen to me, what you gotta do is...

Find a REALLY BEAUTIFUL girl, sweet talk to her, go out with her and make sure that your EX sees you with her (IN YOUR CAR), she will go fukcin nuts and will want you back, but this time you say "No, this girl appreciates what I have and spend my money on as long as I treat her how a women should be treated" then add, " She even tells me what to do with my car " hehe
Old 03-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait. Okay this thread has been reborn, but how did it turn out? This is like watching soaps. My guess was that after 3 years, her internal clock was ticking for a deeper commitment. Like wedding bells + kids. To the OP...fill us in on how this finally turned out. Make up- Married with 2 kids and a dog? Still grinding it out? Broke up and moved on, but she's now married with 2 kids and a dog. Other- you fill in the blanks......
Old 03-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Lancaster

Originally Posted by zownz
Well the situation went from worse to better, I let her talk and she said this
I dont have a problem you spending money on your car, I just want you to be smart about it and set some money aside for the future( i hope she meant FI, cause thats the only thing that came to my mind

That made me lol
Old 03-20-2007, 09:41 AM
BebeGurl273

Yeah...My gf of almost 3 years just broke up with me because she thinks i only spend my money on the Z, and not saving up for anything else.
From a woman's perspective: Obviously she feels as if you are investing more time and money into your vehicle than into the relationship. Maybe she felt neglected. I don't think she broke up with you solely for that reason. She must not be happy with other aspects of the relationship and your Z is the only "tangible" thing she can use as a reason to break up with you. Of course, I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm just giving you my two cents based on your statement. Good luck and hang in there...
Old 03-20-2007, 09:42 AM
BebeGurl273

Originally Posted by Richy350Z
I've had the same thing happen to me, what you gotta do is...

Find a REALLY BEAUTIFUL girl, sweet talk to her, go out with her and make sure that your EX sees you with her (IN YOUR CAR), she will go fukcin nuts and will want you back, but this time you say "No, this girl appreciates what I have and spend my money on as long as I treat her how a women should be treated" then add, " She even tells me what to do with my car " hehe
LOL!! That would work also! Women are such jealous creatures.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:26 AM
EuStOn

i had way too much fight with my ex-gf about spending money on car, it was a 6 years relationship... i regret that i spent too much money on cars instead of saving up for something in the future. but what i've lost it's not going to come back, just have to learn from my own mistake... hope you'll fix the problem, slow down the process with the Z, modification on cars dont worth anything... all it gets it's more "dudes" around you....
Old 03-20-2007, 10:49 AM
zownz

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
Wait. Okay this thread has been reborn, but how did it turn out? This is like watching soaps. My guess was that after 3 years, her internal clock was ticking for a deeper commitment. Like wedding bells + kids. To the OP...fill us in on how this finally turned out. Make up- Married with 2 kids and a dog? Still grinding it out? Broke up and moved on, but she's now married with 2 kids and a dog. Other- you fill in the blanks......
Well this is what happened. About two years ago when i posted this thread, we did break up. We both went and dated other people. Well she more than me cause I just wasn't ready for one of those relationships contracts kinda deal. I just did not want anything serious again. So, we stayed in touch, we were still friends and all, she would tell me about the guys she dated and etc etc. Then summer 06 came about a year after the break up we hung out for the first time in a long time. We went to play soccer at a park. We both played soccer in high school together so thats how we kinda hooked up. However, we got back together for the summer, and once we both were about to go back to school, i called it quits. I did not think she would be able to pull through this and give me some other stupid excuse in order to break up again. The real reason she broke up with me last time was because i did not have time to come up there and see her all the time and she just needed more attention and i guess she found some other guy up there. However,
right now I am still single, and she has been with this guy for a few months now and it looks very serious. I must admit that i regret letting her go after that last summer, and would actually do about anything to be with my high school sweetheart again =). We stay in touch, and hopefully we'll get back together for good this time. Thats why im single, im hoping for her to come back

Heres a pic of us, senior prom =)
4 years ago =D
Attached Thumbnails Gf just broke up with me cause of the Z-scan.jpg  
Old 03-20-2007, 10:58 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Woah, I think I seen her at Spring Break. Nah just kidding bro, good luck though.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Thank you for the update and the heads up pm. You are a very good looking couple. It really is a very small world and you never know what may happen down the road. You will always have a soft spot for your high school sweetheart. Even at 50mmmmmsomething, my mind still will occasionally wander back to the stone age and I can't help but smile and hope that she's had a fulfilled and happy life.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:41 AM
zownz

Originally Posted by Z MANIA
Thank you for the update and the heads up pm. You are a very good looking couple. It really is a very small world and you never know what may happen down the road. You will always have a soft spot for your high school sweetheart. Even at 50mmmmmsomething, my mind still will occasionally wander back to the stone age and I can't help but smile and hope that she's had a fulfilled and happy life.
Yeah same here, i mean i want her to be happy even if its not with me. But I rather it be me. haha
Its all good, whatever is meant to happen it will, im sure the big guy up there has a plan.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:46 AM
trefittyZ

lol, i like how someone just randomly replied not realizing this thread was 2 years old. anyways, GL getting back w/ ur highschool love Zownz
Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM
rythex

Classy, she found someone else and dumped you and blamed the car...

And you want her back?

I'd move on... lol

Well this is what happened. About two years ago when i posted this thread, we did break up. We both went and dated other people. Well she more than me cause I just wasn't ready for one of those relationships contracts kinda deal. I just did not want anything serious again. So, we stayed in touch, we were still friends and all, she would tell me about the guys she dated and etc etc. Then summer 06 came about a year after the break up we hung out for the first time in a long time. We went to play soccer at a park. We both played soccer in high school together so thats how we kinda hooked up. However, we got back together for the summer, and once we both were about to go back to school, i called it quits. I did not think she would be able to pull through this and give me some other stupid excuse in order to break up again. The real reason she broke up with me last time was because i did not have time to come up there and see her all the time and she just needed more attention and i guess she found some other guy up there. However,
right now I am still single, and she has been with this guy for a few months now and it looks very serious. I must admit that i regret letting her go after that last summer, and would actually do about anything to be with my high school sweetheart again =). We stay in touch, and hopefully we'll get back together for good this time. Thats why im single, im hoping for her to come back

Heres a pic of us, senior prom =)
4 years ago =D
Old 03-20-2007, 12:24 PM
zownz

Originally Posted by rythex
Classy, she found someone else and dumped you and blamed the car...

And you want her back?

I'd move on... lol
well she wanted me back and i said no...and now i want her back..
if it wasnt worth it..id move on
Old 03-02-2009, 05:13 PM
BeesexZ

I support my boyfriends Z habits. I help him buy half the ****. All I ask is that he makes me feel just as special as he makes her feel. =)
Old 03-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL

Nice year and a half bump..
Old 03-02-2009, 05:28 PM
zYouLater

Fortget that...............move on
Old 03-02-2009, 05:50 PM
tylerxfire

do u guys see how old this is...wow
Old 03-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

damn old *** thread. that is pretty funny that she dumped you for another dude, blamed your car, and you were staying single waiting for her to come back to you. this probably isn't even relevant anymore due to thread age, but don't waste your youth waiting on some chickie to come back to you because you were comfortable in that relationship and you enjoy the memories.

young, nice car.. should be hitting up ladies left and right, seeing what else is out there, and you'll stumble upon the right one.

my GF's paid for some of my car mods, she knows it makes me happy. I treat her the same. that's how it should be. keep it fair, keep her happy, she'll keep you happy.

/end worthless irrelevant advice to a post that is yrs old : P
Old 03-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Gf just broke up with me cause of the Z