Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sue the girl! Get her to pay for it.
Old 06-24-2005, 10:46 AM
trash259

Originally Posted by Nihility
Ugh, sorry to hear that bro.

My ex girlfriend keyed the **** out of my car after a ridiculously trivial argument.

http://www.amt-racing.com/key/3.jpg

it'll make ya feel better

Payback....key her face.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Reggi914

Originally Posted by trash259
Payback....key her face.

nah, not worth it.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Lawndart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crime

You can have her arrested for criminal vandalisum... call the police, they file a complaint, go get 3 estimates from body shops and she is responsable for paying for the lowest one. cut and dry, Have fun! What I'm not sure of is whether she can have her insurace company cover it like you can hear in CA, it falls under hit and run oddly enough.

Hold her accountable unless you feel like you desurved it.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:03 PM
curnaco

Do you care about your car? Damn I will be killing someone by now.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Reggi914

Originally Posted by curnaco
Do you care about your car? Damn I will be killing someone by now.
Yes i care about my cars very much, but what would "killing someone" do? I dont know who did it, and if i did i would go about the smart way. If i caught him in the act, my emotions may have taken over, but that too would accomplish nothing. Its just a car. I hope this is the worst thing that happens to me.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:12 PM
need Z

Originally Posted by Reggi914
Yes i care about my cars very much, but what would "killing someone" do? I dont know who did it, and if i did i would go about the smart way. If i caught him in the act, my emotions may have taken over, but that too would accomplish nothing. Its just a car. I hope this is the worst thing that happens to me.
Ditto... I just had one of my EX employees key my car. All my other employees were pissed and wanted to kick his ***. My stand was just that... it's vandalism (hence why he is fired), but it is only a car. It is just an object. It makes no big difference.

It's not like he went and raped my little sister or anything like that.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:08 PM
StevenZ

I sure hope I never catch some one in the act of f&*king with my car. My first gut reaction would be to cause immense pain to their head. Then the pliers and blow torch would follow!
Old 06-24-2005, 08:23 PM
crjpilot

Man, the fact that people are so jealous and disrespectful is really disgusting. I'm actually truely just waiting for my car to get keyed at this point. It's bound to happen since it's my daily driver and needs to be parked outside of places a fair amount of time.

You have to wonder what people are thinking though, and what they believe they will gain by wrecking your property.

Sorry that it happened to you guys.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:28 PM
lane myers

Originally Posted by crjpilot
You have to wonder what people are thinking though, and what they believe they will gain by wrecking your property.
i dont think they get out of it what they think they were going to once they done it...

I hope this is the worst thing that happens to me.
+1. heard that.

but it is only a car. It is just an object. It makes no big difference.
+1. word.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Nihility

Sorry guys, but when you don't have 100% concrete evidence when this kind of stuff happens to you really limits what you can do.

Yeah my car got keyed, but i'd rather just end it and put a restraining order on her and be done rather than trying to get her to pay for something that isn't 100% proven.
Old 06-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Z BOY

Sorry guys, but when you don't have 100% concrete evidence when this kind of stuff happens to you really limits what you can do.

Yeah my car got keyed, but i'd rather just end it and put a restraining order on her and be done rather than trying to get her to pay for something that isn't 100% proven.
get her on tape admitting it.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:05 AM
need Z

Even if you do have 100% proof, it's often more hastle than it's worth to go about taking actions against the person responsible.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:40 AM
zipgun

Originally Posted by Reggi914
lol, well im just happy the person/people who did this didnt do anything more
Tell the truth dude, reason your so calm is, the culprit is in your basement waiting for suitable, shall we say punishment?
Old 06-25-2005, 06:55 AM
The Mike

I saw this nice benz at the body shop.. I forgot what series but it was a very nice expensive looking one. Anyways the owner had it sitting in his shop to repair the funniest, sadest looking key i've ever seen. Somebody had keyed the car "deeply" ALL the way around the car from one side.. back across the trunk, up the other side, and finally finishing the job on his hood. What's worse than that? Well "she" had written in huge letters on the sides of the car "A-Hole" <--I'm abbreviating. He saw me look at it in horror and explained to me that it was his ex girlfriend and she went psycho on him.
Old 06-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Reggi914

Originally Posted by zipgun
Tell the truth dude, reason your so calm is, the culprit is in your basement waiting for suitable, shall we say punishment?
Damn, you got me
Old 06-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Reggi914

Originally Posted by The Mike
I saw this nice benz at the body shop.. I forgot what series but it was a very nice expensive looking one. Anyways the owner had it sitting in his shop to repair the funniest, sadest looking key i've ever seen. Somebody had keyed the car "deeply" ALL the way around the car from one side.. back across the trunk, up the other side, and finally finishing the job on his hood. What's worse than that? Well "she" had written in huge letters on the sides of the car "A-Hole" <--I'm abbreviating. He saw me look at it in horror and explained to me that it was his ex girlfriend and she went psycho on him.
wow, if i were him i would key her Louis Vuitton hand bag.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:14 PM
B-Unit

Theres a kid at my school who has the word "B*TCH" keyed across his entire hood, and "F*CK YOU" on his driver side door. there were other scratches on the car as well, but that is just terrible, im guessing that he doesnt have the money to repair it becausea its been like that for over 5 months!

I would die if someone wrote that trash on my car.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:15 PM
MajorWoody

This is one of the reason why I don't even park my car at a convenience store to buy a soda or something. Oddly enough, I took my Z to work one day cuz my 05 Pathfinder was at the body shop for a paint job (Yes, 4000 miles on the SUV and some a$$h0le keyed it) and someone backed into my Z, front bumper was shot , I bought a new one already but still needs to be painted.

Good luck on the paint job Reggie.

Nihility, it's a good thing she's your EX now. Some people just don't have any respect for other people's property.