Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z Hatred

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 04:54 AM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know about you, but my Leman's sunset Z gets more jaw-dropping looks then the porsches I drive beside. Mind you, this is older porsches, not the new caraira GT

Oh, yeah, ate a 2004 boxster the other day for lunch

Originally Posted by lukesnyder
I was at a stop light and some bytch in a jeep was behind me shakin her head in disgust........ then at the next light she stops and says "Its not a Porsche you *******". She seemed like white trash/biker **** so it was no suprise.

Last edited by ZlleH; 07-03-2005 at 05:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:36 AM
boma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lukesnyder
I was at a stop light and some bytch in a jeep was behind me shakin her head in disgust........ then at the next light she stops and says "Its not a Porsche you *******". She seemed like white trash/biker **** so it was no suprise.

So would have she bowed down to you if you were in a porsche? LOL I doubt it, she would probably be shaking her head still.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Amnbex

One time I was driving home from Best Buy and was stopped at a light. Now, shortly after the light the 2 lane road merges into a single lane road with a speed limit of 35 (down from the 45 on the 2 lane). So I'm sitting at the light quite casually, when I notice the guy next to me, in an Oldsmobile Alero(?) is revving his engine and generally going nuts. He even begins edging out and then when the other light goes red he floors it. Unfortunately, there is a left turn signal coming from the other side, so our light is still red. The jackass ends up in the middle of the intersection and probably very embarassed backs up to where he was. Finally, our light goes green and with a screech of front tire, he's off. Unfortunately, the Z has about three times the horsepower/weight ratio of his Olds so with just a stab at the gas pedal I'm ahead of him, he doesn't cut in front of me in the merging lanes like he planned and I get onto the single lane road and slow down to the speed limit (don't wanna be speeding in towns, ya know?). All I can see in my rearview is the idiot in the Alero flipping out and hitting his dash while I drive calmly, laughing.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:05 AM
El Guy

Originally Posted by jmcmorante
You compare the gardener Mexican people to rednecks when they are not even in a point of comparison. Im sure there are areas where Hispanics are the Most rich and all other are minorities. Look at Miami for instance. Bringing Mexicans and saying there are just mexicans when talking about if their is something bad in your community or not may be taken the wrong way bro!
Yeah I agree, must be nice when mommy and daddy live in a rich area. That was a weak remark. I guess i am a mexican driving a Z.Sad to know theirs people that are ignorent . Dont blame a race blame the individual.

Last edited by El Guy; 07-03-2005 at 09:09 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:42 AM
Revolta

Cool

Honestly, the only reason I didn't flip out and do something rash was my turn just happened to be the one he did his burnout on. I was on my way to get some beer for the 4th of July weekend, on my way home from work. So my decision was to postpone cracking open a cool one on my deck, or chase some idot f@#ker down the road. Well, I guess maturity does come with age (I'm 35), but I still felt like I was backing down to a loser. Anyway, the beer tasted damn good when I got home.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Dissolved

Originally Posted by Revolta
Honestly, the only reason I didn't flip out and do something rash was my turn just happened to be the one he did his burnout on. I was on my way to get some beer for the 4th of July weekend, on my way home from work. So my decision was to postpone cracking open a cool one on my deck, or chase some idot f@#ker down the road. Well, I guess maturity does come with age (I'm 35), but I still felt like I was backing down to a loser. Anyway, the beer tasted damn good when I got home.
you did the right thing. Lots of maniacs out there.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Speedracer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation one thing is certain....

Originally Posted by Revolta
So I'm driving behind a Ford Pickup truck, minding my own buisness, and not tailing him or anything, and I notice he starts swerving back and forth real quick like. And I wonder whats up.

A few minutes later he rolls down his window and spits out of it twice, mind you we we going about 40 or so. I notice him looking in his rear view after doing this.

Then, just a few moments later, after being stopped at a light, and me behind him, he waits 4 seconds for the cars ahead of him to go, then he floors it, giving me what little smoke he could muster.

I had had enough and made a turn to get away from this punk.

So what you guys think? Am I nuts or was he first trying to break stones out of his tire by doing that swerving thing, then trying to spit on me, then trying to spray crap on my car with his pathetic burn out?

During the entire time, I just had that feeling that he was eyeing me in his rearview, looking to see if he "got me".

Only had the Z for a few months and I hope this doesn't become a frequent occurence.

Peace.
The Z is definitely a car that draws attention and responses from those around you, both good and bad. I've gotten many positive responses to my car. There has been curiosity in parking lots, people coming up to me out of the blue, complementing the car. Stares, stares, and more stares from surrounding traffic. Everybody, and I mean everbody, with even a hint of automotive enthusiam will want to race you. Then there are the A-holes who have nothing better to do with their lives and make trouble for you. Best to avoid these types. You don't know how far they'll take it.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:14 PM
itburns

That was a bitter, sad, mean person. You can't take it personal, because he doesn't know you. When a cat like that crosses your path just look the other way.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:49 PM
The Mike

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by cloudy
Ok lemme rephrase that. The boarder hopin mexicans in trucks with lawnmowers in the back.

That better?
cloudy its obvious you are a racist PHucktard. stay off the forum until you grow up.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Dildorado

I hate rednecks and losers, they should all be neutered so they don't transmit idiocy to the future generation. That being said we, Z owners, should associate together and start a kind of Illuminati and infiltrate society. Then we could simply get the offending rednecks fired/divorced/neutered/sodomized/evicted/widowed depending on the gravity of the offense done to the Z owner.

Sheesh it's so simple it's as good as done!