Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z Hatred

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Revolta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Z Hatred

So I'm driving behind a Ford Pickup truck, minding my own buisness, and not tailing him or anything, and I notice he starts swerving back and forth real quick like. And I wonder whats up.

A few minutes later he rolls down his window and spits out of it twice, mind you we we going about 40 or so. I notice him looking in his rear view after doing this.

Then, just a few moments later, after being stopped at a light, and me behind him, he waits 4 seconds for the cars ahead of him to go, then he floors it, giving me what little smoke he could muster.

I had had enough and made a turn to get away from this punk.

So what you guys think? Am I nuts or was he first trying to break stones out of his tire by doing that swerving thing, then trying to spit on me, then trying to spray crap on my car with his pathetic burn out?

During the entire time, I just had that feeling that he was eyeing me in his rearview, looking to see if he "got me".

Only had the Z for a few months and I hope this doesn't become a frequent occurence.

Peace.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:27 PM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol, what a dorko! I like your car btw! hehe
Old 07-02-2005, 01:32 PM
cloudy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was just some redneck in a truck jealous cause he cant afford a car like yours. Dont let it get to you. You probably did the correct thing by turning and avoiding something that possibly could of happened.
But like i bet a few people will start to say here, "You should of got next to him, flipped him off, and then kicked his a$$" Or something along those lines.
But in reality, where does that get you later?
Old 07-02-2005, 01:34 PM
SilverII

Originally Posted by cloudy
But in reality, where does that get you later?
um..... in front of him????
Old 07-02-2005, 03:34 PM
ZlleH

Same thing happen to me, these frikin yahoo's in a cheap *** rusted saden was driving on the left lane one car ahead of me. I was cruising and taking it easy so I wasn't going fast or trying to pass them. All of a sudden they start swerving thinking they could stop me from passing on the right lane. Then the passenger rolls down his window, look back at me, and spits as far as possible into the right lane so that I would drive into his spit.

I also decided to turn off so nothing else would happen. I wouldn't give it pass them to try to swerve into my car with their $400 rust bucket.

They probably thought I was some rich punk and the car was a gift from my parents. I worked hard to get this car, I just look young so people assume I'm just some rich snotty punk.

Oh, well. Some people just have nothing better to do.

Originally Posted by Revolta
A few minutes later he rolls down his window and spits out of it twice, mind you we we going about 40 or so. I notice him looking in his rear view after doing this.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:22 PM
wireben

It happens...
Old 07-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on the redneck hater.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:25 PM
cloudy

Iam lucky i live in a rich city, so 1) No rednecks, just mexicans in their trucks with lawnmowers in the back. 2) Nicer cars to pick on. LOL
Old 07-02-2005, 07:40 PM
AdrenalineFX51

People wave and honk horns to me like crazy. Love to wave to other Z drivers as well. The guy is just jealous.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:48 PM
jmcmorante

I was in somehting similar just a few eeks ago. A guy in like an early 90's Civic Hatchback with broken lights and everything thought he was showing me somehtign by swerving in and out of traffic. I didnt bother to race ro nothing of course I just started laughing at the guy. I wish though for once you can go and cruise at ease without someone getting jealous and trying to proof soemhting. Even engaging in the occasional raise is not that bad as long as at the end you wave to each other and end of story but now you have to watch out because if the other person looses they chase you home, spit at your car, get in front of you and hit the brakes.....etc, etc. Sometimes I really wonder what is going on in all of our heads. I actually wish I could talk to one of this people and ask them what is it that they get by doing this ro acting like that. I worry what our kids would live through if we all continue in the same path?
Old 07-02-2005, 07:50 PM
jmcmorante

Originally Posted by cloudy
Iam lucky i live in a rich city, so 1) No rednecks, just mexicans in their trucks with lawnmowers in the back. 2) Nicer cars to pick on. LOL
You compare the gardener Mexican people to rednecks when they are not even in a point of comparison. Im sure there are areas where Hispanics are the Most rich and all other are minorities. Look at Miami for instance. Bringing Mexicans and saying there are just mexicans when talking about if their is something bad in your community or not may be taken the wrong way bro!
Old 07-02-2005, 08:26 PM
MulhollandDrive

Originally Posted by Revolta
So I'm driving behind a Ford Pickup truck, minding my own buisness, and not tailing him or anything, and I notice he starts swerving back and forth real quick like.
It happens. Don't spend too much time trying to figure out the why. You can just ignore him and decide he is just bored or mad or you can insist on getting by him. Your decision. It depends on your experience. If getting by in this situation comes easily then I would just barely get by him and let off the gas. End of story. If getting by him in this situation comes easily, then you you led a mispent youth
Old 07-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Manjot

this stuffs serious, better start to roll with a 9mm he's probably jealous lol
Old 07-02-2005, 09:25 PM
cloudy

Originally Posted by jmcmorante
You compare the gardener Mexican people to rednecks when they are not even in a point of comparison. Im sure there are areas where Hispanics are the Most rich and all other are minorities. Look at Miami for instance. Bringing Mexicans and saying there are just mexicans when talking about if their is something bad in your community or not may be taken the wrong way bro!
Ok lemme rephrase that. The boarder hopin mexicans in trucks with lawnmowers in the back.

That better?
Old 07-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Z_Driver
Master

Just back off as you did. It isn't worth the time or trouble messing with such low lifes.

It will just get you dents, wrecks, or a fight. That is probably what they were looking for anyways. I remember the day when all we would do is cruise looking to **** someone off or create a fight. Yeah, I was a bad egg in a bad crowd when I was a kid. It was the one who is tougher crowd and you better prove it or we'll kick your a$$. The dog that barks the loudest syndrome. Really, really, stupid. I got lucky and never landed in jail but, I should have.

Best not being caught up in the game. You don't win if the guy has been practicing or has a tire iron readily available.

Just let them go on down the road and play the game elsewhere.

I am glad I grew up. Some people never do.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:32 PM
boma

Originally Posted by mecinoid
Just back off as you did. It isn't worth the time or trouble messing with such low lifes.

It will just get you dents, wrecks, or a fight. That is probably what they were looking for anyways. I remember the day when all we would do is cruise looking to **** someone off or create a fight. Yeah, I was a bad egg in a bad crowd when I was a kid. It was the one who is tougher crowd and you better prove it or we'll kick your a$$. The dog that barks the loudest syndrome. Really, really, stupid. I got lucky and never landed in jail but, I should have.

Best not being caught up in the game. You don't win if the guy has been practicing or has a tire iron readily available.

Just let them go on down the road and play the game elsewhere.

I am glad I grew up. Some people never do.

Wow you actually admitted to it and grew out of it. You're right; someone will be stuck like that for the rest of their life b/c they're afraid to look wrong for once. Props for growing up lol.

So what made you "grow up?"
Old 07-03-2005, 12:05 AM
The Liu Man

Same thing happened to my ex and me... but in her red eclipse spyder.

Some mexican dude in a pickup truck was swerving and stopping, trying to scare us. Just ignore it and act like it doesn't affect you. Either that or get away from the jealous freak.

Good thing nothing like that has happened to me and MY car yet... sometimes I just wanna carry a .50 with me or at least a replica haha... but who knows what they'll pull out... maybe a sawed off?
Old 07-03-2005, 12:10 AM
JoeyFyed

Ever wonder if they werent Mexican at all? but maybe Venezuelan, Colombian, Peruvian, etc.. South American people are not all poor, We vary financially just like all other races, my family has money, and were half Colombian, and half Armenian. So to all you biggots, Die in a fire.
Old 07-03-2005, 01:51 AM
Z_Driver
Master

[So what made you "grow up?"[/QUOTE]

We'll I couldn't get any dates cause I was fighting all the time.

I started to getting interested in girls when I was 17 or so. Spent a few months with my car and different girls and it all went away.

I did the disco thing and the crowd changed as well. Late night parties, cars, and friends of a different kind. Realized there was more to life than that small band of losers I guess. I was lucky I didn't kill someone or get killed with that crowd. I thank my stars that I made the change that is true enough.

Boy, I can't believe some of the stupid s#!t we did and lived to tell about it.

Last edited by Z_Driver; 07-03-2005 at 01:55 AM.
Old 07-03-2005, 04:42 AM
EM-EFER

I was at a stop light and some bytch in a jeep was behind me shakin her head in disgust........ then at the next light she stops and says "Its not a Porsche you *******". She seemed like white trash/biker **** so it was no suprise.