Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Freaking car got egged!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 07:17 AM
PerfectOddz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had mine egged on the 4th and again 2 weekends ago. I was up when it got egged the last time and my girl and I took off after them in her car. Couldn't find them and when we got back home the bastards had come back and unleashed on my car AGAIN!

Long story short we actually caught the guys who did it and they were 20 and 21 years old, but the cops won't do anything! "Kids will be kids."

He actually looked at all the paint chips where the eggs impacted and had the audacity to tell me "An egg didn't do that, that looks like a rock or something." Since when do rocks leave a circular chip pattern in paint! I went off on him and reported him to his Seargent but he didn't care either.

Luckily I had just put 5 coats of Zaino the weekend before the 4th and that protected it from the egg messing up the paint, it seems the eggshell is just little tougher.

I need to get my "project" car out of the garage now too.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:38 AM
HyperSprite
Mad Scientist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, after your description I think my impact mark on the hatch lid may be from the egg landing, it is round-ish sort of looks like a quarter or something. I so should have taken pictures but I just wanted the *beep* off my car that I did not think about it.

After working at it, the paint looks fine everywhere but a couple of 1mm marks above the back wheel. It has still not been in the sun so I am going to see if so light 1500 paper and polish will take it out. I am getting a car cover today and dread the on and off every day, what a pain in the *beep*. Oh well.

Chris
Old 08-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Electricchild

i dont get why even jealous people would do that... its not like the Z is that much of an expensive car... if they see an SL 500 or Range Rover then that's a different story.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:30 PM
sugarrush350z

Originally Posted by Electricchild
i dont get why even jealous people would do that... its not like the Z is that much of an expensive car... if they see an SL 500 or Range Rover then that's a different story.
Maybe because those kids are afraid of ppl who drive the SL500s or Range Rovers, possible mafia related owner!
Usually, vandalism on the mafia 'family' car end up with severe punishments: amputation, finger being cut off, unfortunate 'accidents'..you know what i mean hehehe.