Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Couple of Questions....

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2002, 07:32 AM
TheOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple of Questions....

Sorry if this have been brought up already i tried searching but i couldnt find it...between the performance and track model is there a big performance difference? and will the body of hte 350Z change any time soon i dont wnat to buy it now then nissan in a year or two completely redesign the whole car?
Old 06-26-2002, 07:38 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Couple of Questions....

Originally posted by TheOne
Sorry if this have been brought up already i tried searching but i couldnt find it...between the performance and track model is there a big performance difference? and will the body of hte 350Z change any time soon i dont wnat to buy it now then nissan in a year or two completely redesign the whole car?
a) nobody knows the difference in track time yet between performance and track. The track has lighter wheels and brembos which should help on the track.
b) car manufacturers usually don't change design after the first 2 years. It usually takes about 4+ years for a body change, so i'm not expecting them to change the body anytime soon...
Old 06-26-2002, 07:46 AM
c350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Changes

I understand your fear about body changes and nissan. They did it with the frontier crew cab after 1 year and the Xterra after 2 years. However I don't see them doing it with the Z, because they have gone without the car since 96 and in order to build the reputation they need it to recognizable for a few years. I do believe they will make performance enhancements over the next few years added horsepower, lighter components etc. They will also offer a convertable soon and mabye t-top or targa top in the future. But no one knows for sure.