Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

INTENSEPOWER.COM: New Sponsor; Please read Manifesto!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:45 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking INTENSEPOWER.COM: New Sponsor; Please read Manifesto!

Hello,

I would like to take the time right now to introduce Intensepower.com (Intense Motorsports). My name is Darren, and I am the Sales Manager here. Until today, I have always posted under “1ntenze”. However, that’s all changed now, as we have become an official sponsor here on my350z.com. Many of you know Intensepower.com from doing business with us or by reading posts about us. For those of you that have done business with us over the years (and there are many on this board) we would like to say thanks! For anyone that does not have a working knowledge of us, this thread is for you!

Intense Motorsports was established in Gilbert, Arizona, in 1999. When we opened our doors, we already had 17 projects to build. It is no secret that we are known in Arizona for building projects, especially turbo cars. Our extensive knowledge and r&d of Supra’s and RX-7’s has earned us a reputation throughout the country and the world as premier tuners of high horsepower sport compact cars. We are currently campaigning a ’94 TT Supra that makes over 1500whp. As a street driven car, it retains it’s full weight (3810 w/ driver), power steering, a/c, stereo, factory 6-speed trans, and to date runs 9.2 second quarter mile times. Breaching the 8 second barrier is right around the corner. We would like to think that our boundless apprehension of tuning is invaluable to the VQ community.

While our history of building Supra’s is well known, it should also be noted that we have been building 350Z’s and G35’s since their introduction into the market. As a shop, we also own 1 of each. We currently have my car, which is an ’03 Track model. A Turbonetics S/T is on the platter for the next mod. We also have a G35 Coupe 6-Speed, with a GReddy TT. This is the project. Our build up will include Darton Sleeves, pistons, rods, head work, and HKS F-Con V-Pro. We will be shooting for mid 650whp, and 10 second quarter miles times. Time will tell..

Now that you have a general idea about who we are, and what we do, we would like to let you know what you can expect from us. First, we are a real company, not just an e-store. Therefore, we actually do stock products here. This means, that while we do drop ship, we also ship at least 50% of the products we sell straight out of our warehouse. Second, we are authorized dealers of many manufacturers that are popular for 350Z’s. These include, but are not limited to: VeilSide, HKS, JWT, Do-Luck, Power Enterprise, Tein, Ings+1, Nismo/Nissan OEM JDM, Top Secret, Stillen, Trial, 5Zigen, Vertical Doors, ToraSport, JiC, Stoptech, AP Racing, Kaaz, RPS, Injen, and Tanabe. Consequently, we stock heavily in 350Z parts because 80% of our orders are Nissan/Infiniti related! This also means that, even if we do not have stock on a particular product, we can check immedietly with the manufacturer and provide ETA. Third, we are already a vendor on **********, G35Driver, az350z, nico, zilvia, scionlife, newcelica, and a few other. Lastly, because we have a real shop, we build, fabricate, dyno, tune, and race. These attributes cover the full spectrum of a true tuner company.

All of these qualities about us mean nothing without integrity. We pride ourselves on having the highest ethics and honor. When a customer places an order with us, he/she is informed of availability immediately. If we personally do not have stock on the product, we obtain it from the manufacturer or distributor, and relay it to the customer. We are not about to just take your money and have you sit scratching your head about ETA. When the product is shipped, and email is sent to the customer so that he/she can track the product. Any issues that arise throughout the whole process is handled expeditiously. We think that these attributes constitute great integrity and customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to read this manifesto. We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with the my350z.com staff, its members, and the community at large. Please feel free to contact us via PM, telephone, email, or by online orders. Thanks again!
Old 08-29-2005, 08:59 PM
zownz

Nothing but the best these guys are, never had one issue with them. I recommend you guys INTENSE highly, you wont be dissapointed.
If you are, you can take it out on me..haha. Best prices hands down and best service.
About time you became a vendor Darren=)...
Old 08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Sweet! It's about dayum time you guys became sponsors .

I highly recommend Darren & the guys at Intense Motorsports. Great customer service, fast shipping, & their prices are great! I had nothing but great experiences during my transactions with them.

- James
Old 08-29-2005, 09:16 PM
JisNis

Great place to do business with. I've bought many items from them and have never had a problem. I would recomend them to anyone.
Old 08-29-2005, 09:23 PM
homiusang

Good to know you guys are on board. Welcome
Old 08-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Z'd Up

Welcome.... Happy to see you all on board... Will be happier once I get my Hyperblack Do-Luck Wheels.

I know there's nothing you guys can do to make the shipping and customs process faster. Spoke to Sherzad today, he said anyday now.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:16 AM
sein

I am glad to see that you came onto the my350z forums. I love doing business with you guys!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 05:32 AM
smitpsk

A+ experience w/ Darren and the guys from Intense Motorsports! Great prices and no hassels. Glad to see you guys on board
Old 08-30-2005, 12:47 PM
taurran

About time.

Intense Power is a great vendor.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hee hee....now i don't have to refer you anymore since people can see your ads now. keke

Let have a BIG SALE to celebrate this Darren.

Last edited by Bubble; 08-30-2005 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:07 PM
zownz

I'd share my ex bf with darren, hahahahahha
I dont know how else to show my love for them ...

Last edited by zownz; 08-30-2005 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:18 PM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Bubble

Let have a BIG SALE to celebrate this Darren.
Now this is a good idea. I'm in Welcome "newbie" Sponsor
Old 08-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Fletch69z

Welcome!
Old 08-30-2005, 02:29 PM
05_350z_Enth

Welcome! Look forward to doing business with you.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:21 PM
jdx911

I also purchased items from Intense MS. Top notch service.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:48 PM
SekZee

purchased a few things a coupla months ago. service, shipping, price...TOP NOTCH! very nice and polite representatives. They get it done right and how you need it. I mean, ordering at 1pm, and getting it the next morning at 10 am?? wow! I really did not expect it, but you did it somehow!!
Old 08-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Peking

Originally Posted by GTNPU Z
Sweet! It's about dayum time you guys became sponsors .

I highly recommend Darren & the guys at Intense Motorsports. Great customer service, fast shipping, & their prices are great! I had nothing but great experiences during my transactions with them.

- James
Damn for real, Darren and the other at Intense are top notch... I bought just about all my stuff from them with 100% satisfaction

And Darren has one of the best memory's in the business, every time I called he remembered me and what I ordered and what was going on with my items... Trust me when I say very rare, very rare to find

Last edited by Peking; 08-30-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:49 PM
zul8r

Darren, you guys are awesome. Great guys to deal with. I'm gonna give you a call soon. I need either a turbonetics s/t or aps s/t and some of the goodies included with a turbo.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:06 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thumbs up

Hello,

Hey, we really really appreciate every one of the responses here (except one of Zeek's about sharing his ex BF??) Ahahaha... Really though, we didn't expect to see QUITE the applause that's displayed here. To everyone that replied, we would like to say thank you! You make the long hours that we put in very rewarding. To everyone that has read the thread, but did not reply, we would like to say thank you too!

It's getting a little too mushy in here.. lol. Now buy some more parts!!! Ahahaha.. j/j.. seriously though.. ahaha.. j/j! Thanks again!!!!
Old 08-30-2005, 07:30 PM
Sensation350Z

nice.. I think they`re like a 25ish minute drive from me. Maybe I`ll get those clear corners

Quick Reply: INTENSEPOWER.COM: New Sponsor; Please read Manifesto!