Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Punk a$$ kids...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 07:18 AM
MyV6IsFast3r

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Why does someone always have to bring race into things.... Just leave it be, if the kids were ghetto, they were ghetto, if theye were white I would have called them white trash... Same difference, it's just a story.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:20 AM
danvain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MyV6IsFaster
Why does someone always have to bring race into things.... Just leave it be, if the kids were ghetto, they were ghetto, if theye were white I would have called them white trash... Same difference, it's just a story.
amen brother
Old 09-01-2005, 07:22 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nlsqba
I did not want to insult anybody. I know that punks are in every race.

What I meant is that I was not welcomed in their neighborhood. It would be a similar situation if a black/arab/asian person was chasing white kids at their place.
Thanks for the thoughtful reply. We’re cool.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Fletch69z

That's ridiculous. What happened to parenting? I would have never done that when I was a kid!
Old 09-01-2005, 08:29 AM
lane myers

Originally Posted by jamnew
nlsqba, you did the right thing going to the gym and working it out. If you had touched those kids you would have been the bad guy. Let's hope they get what they deserve, maybe it will save them. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago and I caught the little gangster. I took him to his house and his grandmother beat the sh*t out him right in front of me. I still commute the same way and when he sees he waves now!
thats awesome that she beat him up, grandma's dont play.

That's ridiculous. What happened to parenting? I would have never done that when I was a kid!
+1. but thats because now, kids know you cant/aren't allowed to touch them. back in the good ol' days, if someone caught you throwing rocks at their car, they had the community and moral duty/right to whip that @ss, and then once you brought that punk back to their folks house, they'd gladly pay you for your damages, thank you for whipping their punk's @ss, apologize, and then turn around and beat their kid out of principal... the way it should be.

but now this country has came to a place where kids have rights to do what they please with no cost or punishment. there's a difference between abuse and beating a kid for punishment, imo.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:41 AM
boma

Beat them anyways! LOL. I think that dude that brought the kid to his grandma was lucky. Some of these kids' parents are just as bad as they are.

What's the kid going to do? Call the cops on u after they were throwing rocks at your car? haha. I'll take my chances.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:54 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by mc350z
there were about 5 kids a year or 2 back that jumped out in the road to make people swerve. they were about 15-17 yrs old, well they jumped out in front of me and i turned around and jumped out of the car and confronted them, i told them to apologize, and they began to walk away. so i grabbed a near by forsale sign stake in the ground, and began to yell at them like a crazy person. so finally the ring leader said he was sorry and as i walked off i heard him say. " i should have shoved that stick up his ***" so i lost it! I then ran back and cracked the sign stake over his head and began to beat the reamining kids with the stick. (this was in a populated area so all these cars were stopping to watch!)

finally they ran off and i figured i better leave too, before the cops showed up. a few minutes later there were cop cars that had caught up with the kids and were questioning them.

i think they learned their lesson
Hell ya! Vilgilante! Beat them little ****'s!
Old 09-01-2005, 10:00 AM
L337350

one time at night these kids put a sign out in one of the lanes on a pretty busy street.. it was one of those signs that restaurants have in front of the building w/ the menu n stuff.. i didnt notice it til i got pretty close to it and had to swerve out of the way.. i bet someone hit it though
Old 09-01-2005, 10:19 AM
sanf

Originally Posted by mc350z
there were about 5 kids a year or 2 back that jumped out in the road to make people swerve. they were about 15-17 yrs old, well they jumped out in front of me and i turned around and jumped out of the car and confronted them, i told them to apologize, and they began to walk away. so i grabbed a near by forsale sign stake in the ground, and began to yell at them like a crazy person. so finally the ring leader said he was sorry and as i walked off i heard him say. " i should have shoved that stick up his ***" so i lost it! I then ran back and cracked the sign stake over his head and began to beat the reamining kids with the stick. (this was in a populated area so all these cars were stopping to watch!)

finally they ran off and i figured i better leave too, before the cops showed up. a few minutes later there were cop cars that had caught up with the kids and were questioning them.

i think they learned their lesson
that's just awesome. they just don't know when to keep their mouth shut.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:00 PM
SilverJDMCoupe

I am really happy that I have not had a situation like that. If I did, personally, I would probably end up locked up for life. I am pretty sure that maybe when I have kids I will see things different. For example, me and my girl were going out last night, she was driving her car, and a group of kids, maybe around 16 or 17 crossed right in front of her, she had to slam on brakes because they were already in the middle of the street, but this one a$$hole was walking really slow, and talking on the phone, I yelled out "Get your fat a$$ out the street", and I heard one of them yell something back, so I told her to pull over, I couldn't get out of the car fast enough, as soon I they saw me get out of the car (Not a small guy, not fat either) they took off running down the street. I so wanted to stomp a hole in one of them!!!! I don't understand why generations are getting worse and worse as time goes on.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:11 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverJDMCoupe
I am really happy that I have not had a situation like that. If I did, personally, I would probably end up locked up for life. I am pretty sure that maybe when I have kids I will see things different. For example, me and my girl were going out last night, she was driving her car, and a group of kids, maybe around 16 or 17 crossed right in front of her, she had to slam on brakes because they were already in the middle of the street, but this one a$$hole was walking really slow, and talking on the phone, I yelled out "Get your fat a$$ out the street", and I heard one of them yell something back, so I told her to pull over, I couldn't get out of the car fast enough, as soon I they saw me get out of the car (Not a small guy, not fat either) they took off running down the street. I so wanted to stomp a hole in one of them!!!! I don't understand why generations are getting worse and worse as time goes on.
Next time, peel out as the last person crosses your path. It'll scare the crap out of them. Little ba$tards!
Old 09-01-2005, 12:17 PM
suaveups

if there parents will not do anything about there actions....I WILL...cross me like that and you will get an .ss beating where everyone can see it.. bet they remeber it too
Old 09-01-2005, 05:58 PM
angelzhope720

I used to live in the ghetto, if those kids were a bit older they wouldn't have messed around with your car because they have better things to do. Kids are kids, they don't know what's right or wrong, even if it's a result of bad parenting.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:34 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was driving my 87 Ford Pinto in Beverly Hills once, and a bunch of upper class white kids with braces and cashmere sweaters started whipping my car with their Gucci belts and Coach handbags. I got out of my car (from the passenger side because the drivers door wouldn't open from the inside) and started throwing half full Fanta cans at them. I hit one in the braces, it made a big spark and caught the gel in his hair on fire. That little punk ran home screaming and dunked his head in a wine-chiller full of perrier. Serves him right.

Ok, that didn't really happen, but I think we all need to take a break from our biases and stereo-types (we all have 'em, it's part of being human) and laugh at the bunny....

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Zexy

Haha, i would have just pulled over to the side, called the cops, and wait for them to arrive.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watch that old movie "Judgement Night" with Emilio Estevez & Cuba Gooding, Jr...and yo azz won't drive thru a really bad, f*cked up neighborhood anymore....guaranteed!

Next time, take the extra couple of minutes to drive AROUND that f*cked up part of Chicago!