Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Punk a$$ kids...

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 07:03 PM
nlsqba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punk a$$ kids...

I was driving today from work. Unfortunately the fastest way is near a ghetto.. So I am driving and I see 2 kids (around 12years old) throwing rocks at the passing cars. There was one car infront of me and he got hit. So I am like - $hit good that it wasnt me... as soon as I said it the other kid runs and throws a rock at my car... I stopped and wanted to chase him - but then I thought that it would be not the smartes idea to chase those kids around their neighborhood - specially since I am white.

So I drove to the parking lot and called the cops. They came like 3 minutes after => the kids were still throwing rocks all that time. So he arrested them - and said I can pick up the report this week.

Fortunately I dont have a dent - only the paint is scratched a bit on the fender. I will need to buy this touch up paint.

I was so mad... I would beat them up if they were just a bit older. After that incindent I went straight to my gym and released all my anger on a boxing bag thinking those are the kids.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:08 PM
kalima275Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Little bastards! You should have got out and beat the parents instead.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:12 PM
carlos067

At least you got lucky and the cops came fast and caught them. Did you tell the cops straight up what happened... if so your lucky, the cops around here are a$$holes and dont show up unless your dead or dying. I would've told them I had the window down they hit me in the head and swerved all over almost hitting 5 pedestrians and a puppy.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:12 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Damn I would be afraid to drive the Z in da hood. I use to take my beater but was always worried someone would open my door if I forgot to lock it or get shot.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:14 PM
bamyi

Similar even happened to me, except with a glass bottle with some kind of green paste. I didn't see where it came from, I just saw a glass bottle at the last minute hit my passenger door and fender causing me $700 of damage!

so I know how you feel, it gets me all boiled up still thinking about it.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:58 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I understand your anger about the punk scum throwing rocks at your car, and apprehension concerning chasing kids in a strange neighborhood. Maybe its a inadvertent slip, but I find relating “ghetto” and “white (non)” insulting. If the kids are white, black or Asian, and you are Hispanic, Arab or Indian, it has no relevance in this incident. Punks come in all colors and live in every neighborhood.

Last edited by davidv; 08-31-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:09 PM
350z_2NR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would have been in jail i would have beat the $hit out of them
Old 08-31-2005, 09:33 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by bamyi
Similar even happened to me, except with a glass bottle with some kind of green paste.
It was probably green ketchup...
Old 08-31-2005, 09:49 PM
boma

Originally Posted by mc350z
there were about 5 kids a year or 2 back that jumped out in the road to make people swerve. they were about 15-17 yrs old, well they jumped out in front of me and i turned around and jumped out of the car and confronted them, i told them to apologize, and they began to walk away. so i grabbed a near by forsale sign stake in the ground, and began to yell at them like a crazy person. so finally the ring leader said he was sorry and as i walked off i heard him say. " i should have shoved that stick up his ***" so i lost it! I then ran back and cracked the sign stake over his head and began to beat the reamining kids with the stick. (this was in a populated area so all these cars were stopping to watch!)

finally they ran off and i figured i better leave too, before the cops showed up. a few minutes later there were cop cars that had caught up with the kids and were questioning them.

i think they learned their lesson
I'm glad you beat them up!!!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
bamyi

Originally Posted by yobri
It was probably green ketchup...
I wasn't about to taste it to find out.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:10 PM
lascala26

Davidv is right.... punk kids come in all types of colors. Ghettos shouldn't be associated with the brothers. I know plenty of white ghettos near me. Nonetheless...glad you got those bas-tards!
Old 08-31-2005, 10:29 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by mc350z
its called "Keepin it Real"

remember that dave chapelle skit "when keeping it real goes to far"

that was almost me
So as long as you didn't go too when you were "holdin' it down"....
Old 09-01-2005, 05:19 AM
nlsqba

Originally Posted by davidv
I understand your anger about the punk scum throwing rocks at your car, and apprehension concerning chasing kids in a strange neighborhood. Maybe its a inadvertent slip, but I find relating “ghetto” and “white (non)” insulting. If the kids are white, black or Asian, and you are Hispanic, Arab or Indian, it has no relevance in this incident. Punks come in all colors and live in every neighborhood.
I did not want to insult anybody. I know that punks are in every race.

What I meant is that I was not welcomed in their neighborhood. It would be a similar situation if a black/arab/asian person was chasing white kids at their place.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:17 AM
xNeo

I used to work for a Greek guy in his pizza shop, and some kids (12-15) were talking **** to him one day. He was about, 30 and jacked... They threatened to hurt his car (he had an M3), so he took them outside and whipped their a$$! He then grabbed a couple pieces of bologna, threw it next to his car and called the cops. He said that they vandalizing his car, and they arrested the kids on top of them getting their *** beat.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:46 AM
jamnew

nlsqba, you did the right thing going to the gym and working it out. If you had touched those kids you would have been the bad guy. Let's hope they get what they deserve, maybe it will save them. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago and I caught the little gangster. I took him to his house and his grandmother beat the sh*t out him right in front of me. I still commute the same way and when he sees he waves now!
Old 09-01-2005, 06:56 AM
jcandas

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lascala26
Davidv is right.... punk kids come in all types of colors. Ghettos shouldn't be associated with the brothers. I know plenty of white ghettos near me. Nonetheless...glad you got those bas-tards!
By "brothers" are you referring to all non-white people? Because if not, he never said the people in the ghetto were black.

You just assumed he was.

Besides, he is right, when you are in an ethnic ghetto, if you are not of that ethnicity, whether it be white/black/hispanic/asian/purple, you are not going to get the same sort of treatment that you would if you were.

His words might be hurtful or just ignorant, but he isn't neccessaraly wrong either.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:57 AM
danvain

Originally Posted by jcandas
By "brothers" are you referring to all non-white people? Because if not, he never said the people in the ghetto were black.

You just assumed he was.

Besides, he is right, when you are in an ethnic ghetto, if you are not of that ethnicity, whether it be white/black/hispanic/asian/purple, you are not going to get the same sort of treatment that you would if you were.

His words might be hurtful or just ignorant, but he isn't neccessaraly wrong either.
good lord Mr PC...give it a rest
Old 09-01-2005, 07:10 AM
sanf

same thing happned to me but I actually yelled "the cops are coming". so i lucked out that time. The kids were still acting all tough by staring at me as I was driving by.. but you can tell in their eyes, they were shytting their pants. however, you did the right thing if you must go through that route everyday.

Quick Reply: Punk a$$ kids...