Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

beware 350zforums.org

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
lowrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another Good Experience Here! I got my Invidia G200 exhaust from them. No muss no fuss. I enjoyed doing business with them.

Lou
Old 09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
POWERSLIDIN

I just want my money back dammit! Then it's all good.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With an attitude like that, 350zforums.org might just be blacklisted by word of mouth to OTHER Z Forums, besides this one.

Reputable on-line businesses should ALWAYS relay to customers via e-mail or phone, if there is a delay in shipment or some other issue (wrong part shipped, wrong price charged, etc.)

The original poster said he received something visually DIFFERENT than what was pictured on your website. Are you disputing that fact @ 350zforums.org ??
Old 09-10-2005, 10:16 AM
georgiaboy
Banned

dave go sell to the SRT owners, or better yet we will find you and screw your name for anything you sell on the web
Old 09-10-2005, 10:45 AM
350Zforums
Banned

Dave wont sell to any parts of any cars.. I SOLD IPDG! IF you could read the small words in the other 4 topics you'd have gotten that.. I AM GONE dude no matter what you say

To my REAL customers THANK YOU FOR YEARS of friendship and business

To the people who just keyboard commando yours is coming one way or the other...

Enjoy life, get off your computer, hug your mom but for god sakes dont take anything you see on this forum as real!

David
Old 09-10-2005, 11:01 AM
bobmanfoo
Banned

your deviance and criminal activity is real. what, do you see the internet is a virtual world or something? the internet is a means of communication. i see you aren't a very bright person, but whatever you want to believe to make yourself feel better man. and its kinda hard to stay off the computer when its your job, yes some of us have real jobs and put in real work to earn our money, not just sit in a trailer finding ways to scam people on the internet, living day by day with no secure source of income....i kinda feel sorry for you now
Old 09-10-2005, 11:02 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

fu*k 350z forums, they screwed me on one of the first parts I ever bought for my car. Great doin business w. u assho1e
Old 09-10-2005, 11:09 AM
350Zforums
Banned

NEver scammed a soul on here, you paid you got parts, if they werent right, take it up with me.

I have made over 500k in sales from this site in 3 years.. you can't do that taking money and runnning. You calling me a scam artist and illegal activity are unfounded otherwise I'd be in jail somewhere.. Nice try like I said GOOD LUCK to you all I am out like disco so you can keep hurling the insults.. I wont answer to them any longer...

let the next guy deal with them I am off to way better things
Old 09-10-2005, 11:13 AM
microsteve40
Know it all

I bought and recieved an exhaust and popcharger from Dave, but I would not and did not do business with them again. He gave me the run around, kept telling me my items had shipped, but mysteriously could never come up with tracking numbers. My exhaust arrived before I ever got a tracking number, but my popcharger, which supposedly was sent out with the exhaust, didn't show up for a few weeks. He told me it had been shipped, and that when he investigated, he found out it had been damaged in shipping. I recieved one shortly after that, with excuses that I was costing him money because I made him ship it 2-day mail, since it had been a few weeks from when I ordered. Like I said, eventually I got my goods, but dealing with Dave, getting the run around from him, the ignoring of calls, and the excuses made me not want to purchase from him again. Thank god I didn't lose any money on the deal.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:24 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

Originally Posted by 350Zforums
NEver scammed a soul on here, you paid you got parts, if they werent right, take it up with me.

I have made over 500k in sales from this site in 3 years.. you can't do that taking money and runnning. You calling me a scam artist and illegal activity are unfounded otherwise I'd be in jail somewhere.. Nice try like I said GOOD LUCK to you all I am out like disco so you can keep hurling the insults.. I wont answer to them any longer...

after mis-representing your product is it really worth the 150$ to ship your P.O.S. part back to you and get a credit to your P.O.S. business?
Old 09-10-2005, 11:24 AM
bobmanfoo
Banned

what about the people who bought Seibon hoods and you sent them fake and cheap knockoffs? what about people who ordered Xerd stuff and you sent them the cheap crap? both of these companies confirmed that what you sent was not their products. and these are the only things posted here and that has been found, im sure there are others and other products that you have done the same thing to. if you think that it isn't illegal then you really are a tool, your smart self threatened someone publicly on these forums that is a crime, and using their information for anything other the purchase of that item without the person's knowledge is a crime as well. GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Ep3

Originally Posted by bobmanfoo
what about the people who bought Seibon hoods and you sent them fake and cheap knockoffs? what about people who ordered Xerd stuff and you sent them the cheap crap? both of these companies confirmed that what you sent was not their products. and these are the only things posted here and that has been found, im sure there are others and other products that you have done the same thing to. if you think that it isn't illegal then you really are a tool, your smart self threatened someone publicly on these forums that is a crime, and using their information for anything other the purchase of that item without the person's knowledge is a crime as well. GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
thats what i think happened to me
Old 09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
350Zforums
Banned

if you want proof I sold that idiot a real SEIBON hood I'll give you my SEIBON dealers number.. I CANT fake that hood and its emblem so really nice try there... XERD sold me parts and EYAL is a crook and tried to pin it on me... All the Seibon guy has to do is call the number I gave him 5 times and priove it, he wont do it because he knows he is just blowing smoke.. BLUFF CALLED
Old 09-10-2005, 01:41 PM
bobmanfoo
Banned

doesn't matter if you are a Seibon dealer, that part of the scam is to not raise suspicion from Seibon when they look at your site, doesn't mean you shipped people the Seibon hood, the ones you sent out doesn't have the tag near the latch:
https://my350z.com/forum/maintenance-and-repair/136658-seibon-as-a-company-sucks-and-stay-away-from-350zforums-org-read-inside.html

if you were right and were wrongly accused of then why can't you explain why the Seibon hoods how no tags and why the Xerd pipes have no brackets? if you were right about all this you sure don't act like it, running away and crying isn't a sign of innocence. if you were right then it could easily be explained and taken care of, you could simply call the companies that are saying that the products aren't from them and clear it up with them and everyone, all it would take is a phone call or an email. you are over there calling peoples bluff and what not, but seriously, who do you think you are kidding? i can safely say that you my friend are a dumba$$
Old 09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
350Zforums
Banned

well you cant sell a fake with a seibon name like his has on it, you obviously dont know your part and this discussion is over. Bob you are the retard you are in someone elses fight unarmed with everything but your ignorance.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation

IF 350zforums.org is such a clean and LEGIT Operation, then WHY did he sell IPDG??

Why not just sell to the other gazillion Z sites out there....IS it because
350zforums.org IS NOW BLACKLISTED ???

BTW...That's corny as hell, dawg... "I'm out like disco" WTF is that?? You must have Elvis sideburns and wear Light Blue Polyester Pants!!

I thought you had until Sept. 13th to advertise...OPPS...u got f*cked I guess!! BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Last edited by Racer Z; 09-11-2005 at 01:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:11 AM
bobmanfoo
Banned

well you cant sell a fake with a seibon name like his has on it, you obviously dont know your part and this discussion is over. Bob you are the retard you are in someone elses fight unarmed with everything but your ignorance.
thats all you can say? lol, see what i mean you? you can't defend yourself or explain what you did. what did you do with the hood, pulled out your magic marker and went to town with it? avoiding the problem won't make it go away my friend. i hope this crap keeps you up at night... i know the scamming of people won't, but the legal issues will... and i bet you are only worried about getting sued for money and being broke, but you should be worried about getting charged and having them on your criminal record then we'll see how well life treats you

BTW- was this all really worth the little extra profit? now there will be NO profit, i gotta say you sold yourself for pretty cheap

Last edited by bobmanfoo; 09-11-2005 at 07:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:28 AM
M3This

XERD sold me parts and EYAL is a crook and tried to pin it on me...
Yes he is ... took a $1,000 from me that I never got back!
Old 09-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Zexy

Thanks For Heads Up. I Would Never Do Business W/ This Guy

Quick Reply: beware 350zforums.org