Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

beware 350zforums.org

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Ep3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware 350zforums.org

ok im ready for this i never even posted on the classified section where i bought this POS part from but these people have the nerve to give me negative feedback? here is the story ill try to keep it short.. i bought what i thought would be a CF bumper made by carbon creations the nismo style one... when it came the bumper did not look like the carbon creation bumper. the line for the nismo lip was not there. just the bumper stickes out a little on the bottom any who i go to return the bumper because it is not what i ordered.. they gave me the run around for days by email and never answered phones i still have all those emails.. so im ready if any one calls BS they said carbon creation changed the molding bor better fitment.. im looking into that.. <-- if anyone here can confirm it would be appreciatiated.. i never tried to call these people out i kept it private and this is how they repay? the guy that bought the sides in the post also had problems.. only when i contacted AMEX did i get any results.. i got a letter in the mail saying they would refund my money and to contact them so im having that done now im pissssed this vendor sucks so buyers beware
Old 09-07-2005, 04:59 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so many posts like these; they won't be advertising here after 9.13.05.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mike Wazowski
so many posts like these; they won't be advertising here after 9.13.05.
now THAT'S customer service.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:57 PM
King Tut

So which bumper did you order:

http://www.carbon-creations.com/shop...t=350Z+03%2D05

Can we see pics of it? Can you post the e-mail or receipt of your order? It sounds to me like you didn't know what you were ordering as the Carbon Creations site makes no mention of Nismo.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:03 PM
ZinFla

the carbon creations is supposed to be a nismo replica and it is supposed to have the line like the nismo ive seen it in person i dont know what they sent him. kinda odd kinda scary bc i was gonna order something from them a bit ago, dont think so anymore.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:10 PM
King Tut

Originally Posted by ZinFla
the carbon creations is supposed to be a nismo replica and it is supposed to have the line like the nismo ive seen it in person i dont know what they sent him. kinda odd kinda scary bc i was gonna order something from them a bit ago, dont think so anymore.
Did you even look at their site? They have more than one bumper so you can't make generalizations like that.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:13 PM
ZinFla

yeah they have more than one carbon creations but i can make generalizations like that bc i know carbon creations product line as well as the nismo kits they carry bc thats what im lookin to order. all of their carbon fiber are supposed to look just like the real nismo according to the owner and the companys that make the bodykit. the only other full bumper they sell in carbon fiber is the c-west replica from carbon creations which looks nooothing like a normal bumper and nothing like the nismo. if he ordered the n-1 kit it is in fact supposed to have the line. carbon creations only makes one n-1 bumper which is their only nismo replica.

Last edited by ZinFla; 09-07-2005 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Ep3

i ordered what i thought would be the N-1 style nismo replica from carbon creations.. the bumper looks like the one that groupe S made no bead line on the nismo lip.. and im glad to hear they will no longer be advertising here...
Old 09-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Chico

Originally Posted by King Tut
Did you even look at their site? They have more than one bumper so you can't make generalizations like that.
My advise to all is DO NOT BUY REPLICAS. Save and get the real thing that FITS and is of good quality.

Last edited by Chico; 09-08-2005 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:01 AM
350Zforums
Banned

You never said a word YOU simply called chargeback and kept the bumper THAT is theft and dont think it wont come back to haunt you, Amex and I have already discussed it.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:04 AM
350Zforums
Banned

You got neg. feedback because you are a crook you are no better than IVORY_G35 who stole 3k from us. So enjoy it because Amex will get your money reversed- you can keep mercahndise and then make false claims ( you told them non receipt) Good Try and THANKS VICTOR for not even bothering to contact me about it... I wont miss this place either with the 15 year olds running around crying about things.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Clapton9286

lol...when people are dealing with a business, which requires a large transaction of funds, its hard to believe that a place is reputable when you have 80 million complaints a week. I have yet to buy parts, but seeing as I am, I need to look around to make sure I don't get myself screwed. I am a college student. Money is no joke to me. And it shouldn't be to anyone else...so when looking to mod, you need to make sure the business you are dealing with is reputable enough that you can entrust the product you are getting is equal to that of what you paid for. I commend you for sticking up for yourself, but seeing as we are all "15 year olds", then I can firmly say that if you want more "15 year olds" to keep spending their "allowances" on your products then you better treat them with a bit more respect (and this doesn't allude to your handling of this product matter, but what you said about this site).

I had the rant stuff up, but it was a bit to fierce.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:22 AM
350Zforums
Banned

It doesnt matter Clapton, we are out like Disco, let some other poor company deal with these kids who can't use proper channels to complain instead take it right to tohe forums. I know 2 other vendors who call this the worst site to sell on because you guys run in gangs rampant and feed off each other to make it worse. WHO CARES
Old 09-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Clapton9286

Run in gangs? I don't think you understand what the point of the "forum" is...it's to discuss. Is this not a forum about the 350z, and everything related to it? I mean really, this place is integral to the Z community, all places like this are. It helps us, esp. guys like me who are just getting into modding, to see what to do, how to do it, and what the best way to do it. If people have a bad experience, then please, say it. If they have a good experience, then say it. I would have never known about Intense Motorsports without this site, and thats a really good thing. I would have also never known about 350zforums.org, had it not been for the 19 topics on you guys.

Bottom line is...all of these people..."gang" or not, could not possibly be making everything little thing up or exagerrating everything. When you have little $$, where it goes makes a big deal. You should be able to understand that, weren't you once a little tike modding his/her car?
Old 09-09-2005, 08:30 AM
350Zforums
Banned

Yeah Pre era online sites I was a modder, Intense has as many problems as we do until Darren took over. Doent matter we are gone as of Tuesday and to be honest its a great move cleaning house for us. We will move on and the parts we keep making first and only will no longer be available to members of this site.

I am not responding to this topic again so you have my opinion and I have yours... anything past this is redundant as usual
Old 09-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Clapton9286

lol...respond, no, but you'll probably read.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:18 AM
randyshemin@comcast.

Man, do these guys not realize that customers are a necessary evil to any business?
Old 09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
350Zforums
Banned

only necessary when you stay open 350zforums.org is becoming strictly Forums

Bash away !
Old 09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
JindaZ

i have never ordered anything from 350zforums.org but reading his posts will make me go out of my way to recommend to NOT do any business with them to as many people as i can. how can a vendor expect to do business when he disrespects his customers so much.

Quick Reply: beware 350zforums.org