Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 08:15 AM
superblackZ720

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GO for it i love NSX's its one of my dream cars to own one day
Old 09-26-2005, 09:07 AM
hurahn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The NSX is sexy as hell. I think about getting a used one all the time. Check out scienceofspeed.com. They have a lot of aero and performance stuff. I don't know how competitive their prices are though.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:13 AM
engiNERD350Z

Originally Posted by Nexx
why do people post this kind of crap like we really care. if you want another car great! go get it! but dont post it like people give a damn. on top of all that, its not even 100% that your switching cars.
Originally Posted by jdq345
Exactly my thinking after I read your post ...
OWNED
Old 09-26-2005, 10:44 AM
spf4000

How much is the 97 NSX you're buying? My boss wants to get rid of his 97 NSX as well, and is asking me if I want it.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
bamyi

Originally Posted by Z BOY
wow. whata punk. this is his thread. why don't you mind your own goddam business. if you don't like it, don't read it. bat's a friend of mine and a longtime member of this community, unlike you, punkazz. i for one am interested in what he has to say.
DITTO! Like Bat said, its a family here and Bat's been a member here for a long time and he's been a positive influnce on this fourm. It is sad to see him go but knowing Bat, he'll check in here and there.

+one PHAT 1 on being interested in what he has to say.

Hey, BAT, enjoy your new car and please do post pics.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:18 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Originally Posted by Z BOY
wow. whata punk. this is his thread. why don't you mind your own goddam business. if you don't like it, don't read it. bat's a friend of mine and a longtime member of this community, unlike you, punkazz. i for one am interested in what he has to say.
+1

I hate it when trolls go posting negative crap on other people's threads. If you don't care, move on!!! I for one strongly support Bat & I can assure you that he has a lot more in this community.

Sorry for all this crap on your thread Bat but good luck in whatever you end up getting, you'll always be part of the Z Family.

Last edited by GTNPU Z; 09-26-2005 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:49 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why do people post this kind of crap like we really care. if you want another car great! go get it! but dont post it like people give a damn. on top of all that, its not even 100% that your switching cars.
For a guy who's only been on this forum for a few months, it's not surprising that you would post this. Take a look at Bat's join date. He's been on this forum almost since the 350Z was on the road. He's made some excellent products for our cars, and he's been an integral part of this forum for a LONG time, so any of us with a history here find some importance in his post. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you have to be negative. Here's a golden rule for you from my moderator hands to your member eyes: If you don't like the title of a thread, don't read it. If you read something you don't like, don't respond. It will keep you much happier.

Please review the Terms Of Use you agreed to when you joined this site and align your behavior accordingly. You have been warned.

https://my350z.com/forum/faq.php?faq...q_terms_of_use

Bat.....Good for you man. If it's what you want, I hope the deal works out for you! The NSX is an awesome ride.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:39 PM
JoeyFyed

I love the NSX, would never buy one brand new cuz of the $80,000 price tag, but a used one is good lol. call me cheap i dunno, but for 80k, id rather have a porsche, or the new m5's that will hit So.Cal. in november. V10 500 HP starting at 81,000, against a v6 290hp starting at 80ish =]
Old 09-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kcobean
For a guy who's only been on this forum for a few months, it's not surprising that you would post this. Take a look at Bat's join date. He's been on this forum almost since the 350Z was on the road. He's made some excellent products for our cars, and he's been an integral part of this forum for a LONG time, so any of us with a history here find some importance in his post. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean you have to be negative. Here's a golden rule for you from my moderator hands to your member eyes: If you don't like the title of a thread, don't read it. If you read something you don't like, don't respond. It will keep you much happier.

Please review the Terms Of Use you agreed to when you joined this site and align your behavior accordingly. You have been warned.

https://my350z.com/forum/faq.php?faq...q_terms_of_use

Bat.....Good for you man. If it's what you want, I hope the deal works out for you! The NSX is an awesome ride.
honestly, i know alot of people feel the same way i do but are afraid to say it. he doesnt even have the car yet. im happy for him that he is possibly getting a new car. good, i hope he gets what he wants. but im so sick and tired of people posting junk about how they are getting rid of their z for something better cause the z sucks or for whatever reason. this is a z forum to talk about the z, not to tell everyone, hey im getting rid of it, whoopee! now i would feel differently if he had already bought the nsx and sold his z and was saying his goodbyes or whatever but to me this thread is totally useless until he does so. but whatever, blue, i hope everything works out for you and you get your lovely nsx. I've always admired those cars. my apologizes to all i might have affended.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:06 PM
bamyi

^^^ Dude, do you know how much Bat has influnce this forum for the better? The man has much kudos here and his word is golden. Learn to love, learn to love.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:16 PM
35oZephyR

+1 on Bluebat being a great contributor on these boards as well as a great and honest guy in person.

I don't care if he decides to buy a Yugo, his membership and service to the car community as a whole is respected.

Oh, and the paintjob...

I agree witht he OEM paint being the best, unless it's done the right way, with the engine taken out and everything stripped. It's expensive, but definitely worth it if you're going with a custom one-off paintjob...like say some type of midnight pearlized, metallic blue?

That's unless you want to take the whole "bat" legend in a different direction.
Old 09-26-2005, 04:56 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honestly, i know alot of people feel the same way i do but are afraid to say it. he doesnt even have the car yet. im happy for him that he is possibly getting a new car. good, i hope he gets what he wants. but im so sick and tired of people posting junk about how they are getting rid of their z for something better cause the z sucks or for whatever reason. this is a z forum to talk about the z, not to tell everyone, hey im getting rid of it, whoopee! now i would feel differently if he had already bought the nsx and sold his z and was saying his goodbyes or whatever but to me this thread is totally useless until he does so. but whatever, blue, i hope everything works out for you and you get your lovely nsx. I've always admired those cars. my apologizes to all i might have affended.
Your point is valid, but simply Ignoring the whole thread would have been so much easier (especially since threads like this one **** you off so bad). Heck, the title wasn't even mis-leading, so you came in here knowing what you were going to find, and posted anyway. My point about the TOU prohibiting flaming still stands. Your post was inflamatory, so just please be cognizant of the rules of the forum and be nice...Like momma said....If you don't have anything nice to say......

Sorry for the OT Bat. Keep us posted about the new toy.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:16 PM
tran03

LOL, you're quite smart you know. Look at what # your post is and then re-read your post. It looks like people DO give a damn...and they really DO care.

So uhhh, stfu
Old 09-26-2005, 05:21 PM
tmb

Originally Posted by Blue Batmobile
I'm in the process of getting the car checked out. It's in pristine condition. Unfortunarely it's red, but hey, when I saw it in person I fell in love with it. I was thinking of getting it repainted, but people tell me nothing tops the origional factory paint. Your thoughts on this?

Bat™
What is wrong with RED?

Why in the world would you re-paint it? It will never look factory if you do.

If I had a chyance to pick up a NSX for a great price and in pristine condition, I too would sell my Z.

The NSX has always been my MOST favorite modern day car under $100K

I say modern day cause I am not putting the NSX in the same class as the Hemi Cuda or the 440 GTX or the Goat or the Chevelle SS 396,etc.

I envy you and hope you enjoy your red NSX. Great color

Last edited by tmb; 09-26-2005 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow, didn't mean to **** you off like that, and I'm sure there are more people that feel the way you do, but what's wrong with sharing my thoughts? Just from reading through this thread. looks like there are many people that do care about what I have to share. I never said the NSX was better than the Z. I simply stated it was a car I've always wanted. In fact, I'm very sad that I have to give the Z up, if in fact this deal goes through I've made alot of friends on this forum, and quite a few of them I hang out with on occasion. We've got guys that have moved on to other cars and still hang out with us. That says alot about being a car enthusiast, that's why we're here right? Really doesnt matter what you drive because we all have a passion for cars.

Bat™
Old 09-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Originally Posted by tmb
What is wrong with RED?

Why in the world would you re-paint it? It will never look factory if you do.

If I had a chyance to pick up a NSX for a great price and in pristine condition, I too would sell my Z.

The NSX has always been my MOST favorite modern day car under $100K

I say modern day cause I am not putting the NSX in the same class as the Hemi Cuda or the 440 GTX or the Goat or the Chevelle SS 396,etc.

I envy you and hope you enjoy your red NSX. Great color
Not really into red, but when I saw this one in person, made me change my mind somewhat. I most likely will keep it that color and not change it.

Bat™
Old 09-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Batmobile
Wow, didn't mean to **** you off like that, and I'm sure there are more people that feel the way you do, but what's wrong with sharing my thoughts? Just from reading through this thread. looks like there are many people that do care about what I have to share. I never said the NSX was better than the Z. I simply stated it was a car I've always wanted. In fact, I'm very sad that I have to give the Z up, if in fact this deal goes through I've made alot of friends on this forum, and quite a few of them I hang out with on occasion. We've got guys that have moved on to other cars and still hang out with us. That says alot about being a car enthusiast, that's why we're here right? Really doesnt matter what you drive because we all have a passion for cars.

Bat™
Like I have said, I hope everything works out for you blue, if it does, enjoy your NSX. I am a big fan of that car. If it does not, then you still have a great car.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Originally Posted by bamyi
DITTO! Like Bat said, its a family here and Bat's been a member here for a long time and he's been a positive influnce on this fourm. It is sad to see him go but knowing Bat, he'll check in here and there.

+one PHAT 1 on being interested in what he has to say.

Hey, BAT, enjoy your new car and please do post pics.
I'm not going anywhere, I'm still gonna be on the boards, as a vendor as well, don't think I'm gonna stop making Overlays for the Z .

Bat™
Old 09-26-2005, 06:39 PM
MacRayZ

nice choice. If I could do it all over again I would have purchased an early 90s NSX and have it repainted. Whoever told you that you could never get it painted better than factory is blowing smoke up your ****. It was probably the dealer trying to sell you the NSX. There was an oriental blue metalic NSX in Super Street a couple of months ago and the color was great. I will try to find pics. You should find a blue metalic flake paint scheme you like and continue the Bluebatmobile namesake.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice way to get to know people on this board douche bag.....Do you know him to jump off like that??? I think alot of members care if you don't troll somewhere else noob...

Quick Reply: I may be leaving the Z family....