Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

gm called me "scum bag" at nissan mall of ga. lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 09:43 AM
westover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't want to sound like a cheerleader for Sutherlin Nissan but my buying experience was exactly the opposite. My salesman was courteous as were the sales managers. I got a better than fair price for my trade-in and an excellent purchase price on my 2004 DB Roadster. I was at Sutherlin Nissan on 10/22 as they hosted the GA Z Club car show. They had at least six 2006's in several colors and model options and they were talking good deals! Perhaps there is a little blame on both sides here.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:43 AM
kpiskin

How are you punishing them by buying their car and giving them a bad survey? I'd buy elsewhere. You punish them by taking your money elsewhere. If enough other people do the same thing, you'd put them out of business. Otherwise you just have a very successful crappy dealership.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:08 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Go back and Bust every Window on every car on his lot.. That will teach him! *jk*
Old 10-25-2005, 10:09 AM
cyberz350

Originally Posted by davidv
You left with the car right? I see nothing worthwhile about a complaint. A complaint will accomplish what?
I believe he left with "his" car. Not the new one he wanted to buy.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:16 AM
MeetJoeAsian

Originally Posted by kpiskin
How are you punishing them by buying their car and giving them a bad survey? I'd buy elsewhere. You punish them by taking your money elsewhere. If enough other people do the same thing, you'd put them out of business. Otherwise you just have a very successful crappy dealership.
if a dealership receives enuf bad surveys from customers, they will lose their inventory, and jeopardize they relationships with Nissan USA in the future...CSI (Customer Survey Index) is very important to a dealership...if they get 0 in all of their surveys, they can lose all their connections and ties with the manufacturer, that is no bonuses in cash or in cars...and they can lose their dealership franchise
Old 10-25-2005, 11:09 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cyberz350
I believe he left with "his" car. Not the new one he wanted to buy.
Good. Because I wouldn’t want a 350Z from that dealer, then have to return it for warranty work. I cant imagine what the service department is like.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:18 AM
southern_info

Originally Posted by superblackZ720
Did he spit in your face intentionally or while talking because if he actually did it intentionally. I personally would have no choice but to get physical with that mother****er.
if this was FL you could shot his azz under that new law.shot first buy car later
Old 10-25-2005, 11:19 AM
phigmeta

i say get a lawyer and sue him fro defimation and assult ... his body fluids contacting your body is considered assult
Old 10-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Moreorles

Originally Posted by NINJA-Z
Will do absolutely nothing if you call NNA, been there done that dont waste your time.

I to have been there and done that. NNA is a complete waste of time regardless of what your problem is. They do not care. NNA got your money and moved on. I was actually told by a representative that if I didn't like their resolution I should call the BBB and he gave me the number!
Old 10-25-2005, 11:42 AM
sq40

Originally Posted by southern_info
if this was FL you could shot his azz under that new law.shot first buy car later

Funny.. But not true..
Old 10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
sq40

Really you can do what i threatened to do. Rent a billboard near their dealership with your Story on it (A sentance or two) and your Name. Be Truthfull and tell of your experience and they can not sue you for slander/libel. It may cost $300-$500 to do, but it is well worth it.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow!
Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 PM
06350z

You left with the car right? I see nothing worthwhile about a complaint. A complaint will accomplish what?
I took my car back....didn't want to deal with them anymore. I am now in the process of writing every detail down....more to come.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:20 PM
qwk350z

I have bought both my nissan's from Southerland, I will never buy from them again. I have a 03 350z and a 05 Titan that I bought from them. I have had nothing but problems out of that dealership. Their service dept. sucks. I'm not going to into detail about what happened but it took me 5 months to get a tag because they never turned in the papers to the state. The only person there that seem to know what was going on was my salesman Ty.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:30 PM
kpiskin

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
if a dealership receives enuf bad surveys from customers, they will lose their inventory, and jeopardize they relationships with Nissan USA in the future...CSI (Customer Survey Index) is very important to a dealership...if they get 0 in all of their surveys, they can lose all their connections and ties with the manufacturer, that is no bonuses in cash or in cars...and they can lose their dealership franchise
You can also reduce their inventory by not buying cards and reduce their market share that way. NNA will send them less cars over time if they can't move inventory. Word of mouth works very well, as most of the people who read here won't buy at Southland or will at least think twice before doing so. I can always find another dealer willing to work with me.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:48 PM
zrausch

I have heard many cases of the "billboard across the street" idea and it always works. Who would by a car from a dealership that had a sign across the street that sayed "This Sales Manager spit in my face and called me a scumbag for no reason. Do not buy from them." Hey you could even recommened another Nissan dealership on the sign and they could pay for part of it.
Old 10-25-2005, 02:53 PM
hitop

That's why I buy private party, no hassles, no rip-offs. Autotrader.com baby.

Car Salesman = douche bag
Old 10-25-2005, 02:55 PM
xephiron

Well, if you wanna start listing bad Nissan dealerships:

I bought my '03 350Z at Serra Nissan (Roebuck, AL) because they negotiated a better deal than Crown Nissan (Hoover, AL). Both on my trade-in and on my new 350Z.

However!!! the service department at Serra Nissan is by FAR the worst dealership I have EVER been to. I am not exaggerating (SP?) at all. Seriously, I even had to go find the sales manager in order to get a warranty repair done on my car. He remembered me buying the car, and he had to go "persuade" them to fix my car (not 2 weeks later, but NOW). Anyway, it would take a Novella to explain how SH!TTY the service is at Serra Nissan. Just avoid them.

Crown Nissan, in Hoover, is excellent for service. LOL Just don't buy the car there, they think everyone should pay sticker price and be grateful they are willing to even sell it to you.

sigh, I love Nissans but sometimes I wish I still drove a Toyota just to avoid the damn Nissan dealerships. IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOUR CAR NEEDS COUNTLESS WARRANTY WORK DONE NISSAN!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:58 PM
AdrenalineFX51

I think he means his original car that he was planning on trading in towards the Z. But I could be wrong...

Edit: Wow, didn't see the second page and didn't look at the times. Disregard. x_x

Quick Reply: gm called me "scum bag" at nissan mall of ga. lol