Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan service survey

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 07:41 PM
350zQ45a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan service survey

Well after having my tranny replaced under warranty I received a call from the dealer saying Nissan will be sending out a survey, and to please complete it.

I don't know if someone cracked the whip but I've been impressed with the service I received. I immediately had my car taken into service and the tranny replaced in 2 days. They have been very professional and courteous throughout the whole process.

So maybe Nissan is trying to do something, I dunno. I'm just happy I didn't incur the service hell I know alot of you did.

Keep hope alive
Old 10-27-2005, 07:58 PM
kropwestboy

They have very good service !!!
Old 10-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Robz33

Im having some items taken care of left over from the sale, i get a call once a week from their customer service guy asking if everything is progressing and how well its going. I even have the dealership general manager in on it and he is driving the whole thing. then they tell me there is a survey on its way to me, i told them I will fill it out when all the service is completed
Old 10-28-2005, 02:35 PM
SeanG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should fill out the survey everytime you get one. It does not go un-noticed. Nissan NA considers anything under an "Excellent" rating a failure on the dealers part. I have had good service from the dealer here. But, not perfect and I answer the survey honestly.

I have purchased 4 cars with this dealer.

03' Z Coupe
03' Murano
04' Z Roadster
05' Sentra

My Z Roadster, they took apart my dash and put it back together with screws missing and in crooked. I noted it on the survey.

They had a Abra Body Shop re-paint the quarter panel (under warranty) on my 03' Coupe and they left clearcoat overspray all over the car. It was so thick on my windshield, I turned on my wipers to try and clean it off, It tore my wiper blades up.They could not get it completely off. The dealer accepted this as OK.

They replaced the Smart Control Module in my 05' Sentra, they gave it back to me with scratch and scuffed up dash parts. It looked like they removed them and played kick ball with them across the concrete floor.

The dealer Service Manager knows of each and every survey I filled out and sent to Nissan NA. He even made the statement one visit, "I hope this will entitle us to a great survey this time". I had it in for an oil change and a screw removed from my tire, they did not charge me for either. Bribery.

They know what customers fill them out and which do not. You will get better service if they know you fill them out. Sad I know.

I have yet to pay for half the stuff I take it in for, that is not covered under warranty. I don't like doing that. I'm not the kind of person to take advantage of such things. They insist.

If the work is done right and I get good service they get nothing less than Excellent.