Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350Z Female Owners!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 03:26 AM
SCDOO 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On Aug. 29th, my life was twisted, ripped, and flushed by the Hurricane Katrina that hit the Gulf Coast. My home is on the East back side of the Bay St. Louis in Mississippi.

Here are a few pics to give you clarity on my situation.
This is my garage when I pulled up after being gone for 4 days.
Some shots inside the house

Burned Corvette and the one on the right is my storm boyfriend, Gerald. The guy on the left is my friend, Mel. They live next to each other and Mel had taken me and my friend in since we had no where to go. Both homes were destroyed.

My new FEMA condo I can live in for 18 months. Home Sweet Home.

Last edited by SCDOO 2; 11-01-2005 at 03:48 AM.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:47 AM
SCDOO 2

Yes, I was one of the fortunate ones to receive $2K from FEMA (That has to accounted for with receipts) . I was denied anymore assistance due to having insurance. (Punished for being responsible) I got a call one day that the trailer was being delivered. (Not sure how that happened) To some $2K seems a lot of $, but in this world it's pennies on the dollar. In 2 mths, I spent $9,500 on necessities, not including replacement items (another $23,500), I put over 7K miles on my 35th I bought June 3rd. She has damage all over her due to debris and having to pimp the ***** out for a truck (Lost 99 Suburban and 85 Silverado). Shopping is a blast now, don't have to worry about $ just getting to the Tentmart when the trucks arrive. If not there is nothing left in a matter of minutes. I have maxed out my Flood Policy (glad I had one), and have yet to meet with the Homeowner's adjuster #2, first one quit or got shot, I don't know. Hired people to move items to storage, move items out of house, give structural analysis of house. Have been washing this horrible black clay like substance that stinks off of everything I have, hoping something will be good. Saltwater has corroded anything metal, slime has deteriated anything fabric. Plastic is about it and without a dishwasher I'm not sure I want to use those items anyway. I don't need or want sympathy just understanding. Even if I linked every picture I have, you can not get the realism without being here. One blessing is that there will never arise a situation, problem or issue that I can not adjust, solve or deal with. The resolve of the Katrina victims pervails as will the South rise again. (Just had to add that, sorry)
Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that blue car in your first pic is in a weird position. did the storm move it?
how much of your house was under water?
"storm boyfriend". that's funny. you obviously still have your sense of humor.
how'd the vette get burned?
do you think you'll be made whole by the ins. co?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:33 AM
cessna

WOW, those are sad pics!!! Glad you made it ok.......looks like your Z wasnt harmed to much...
Old 11-01-2005, 07:21 AM
jtang03

SCDOO 2: sorry for you loss!!! thats soooooooooooo saddd but never fear were girls.. we can take these things better than boys can!!!!!! glad your o.k.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:12 AM
jtang03

WOW! 6MT!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
hey LI this girls for you!!!

NICE CAR!!!! TOURING ROADSTER!! SILVER!!! yyyeaaa!!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:22 AM
SilverZGirl04

Add me too! I am Leah and I have a 2004 Chrome Silver Performance 350z 6 speed M/T Oh...for pics, refer to my sig....the myspace link
Old 11-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Joeys_z

A couple things I have noticed....

1. Most women that own Z's are not very good looking.
2. The ones that are attractive are usually not online reading about the car they have, they bought it because it was "cute!"
3. Every woman I have talked with that ownes a Z has also responed the same exact way to this answer. I ask, "Do you drive an automatic or a manual?" They ALWAYS respond with "Oh it's both." That is when I walk away and kind of laugh.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:38 AM
ihatethatbobbarker

at least the Z is ok
Old 11-01-2005, 11:41 AM
SilverZGirl04

Originally Posted by Joeys_z

2. The ones that are attractive are usually not online reading about the car they have, they bought it because it was "cute!"
3. Every woman I have talked with that ownes a Z has also responed the same exact way to this answer. I ask, "Do you drive an automatic or a manual?" They ALWAYS respond with "Oh it's both." That is when I walk away and kind of laugh.
Well....while you seem like a really nice guy and all, let me point out some things to you.

1. Thats more than "a couple" things you've noticed - A couple is 2
2. Good looking to one person may be not so good looking to another....
3. Not all girls that are actually into thier cars are ugly...ask me, I have some super hott friends that love cars.
4. I am sorry that you meet stupid women...maybe thats just how they make them where you are from...ugly and stupid. Again, not all women that are into cars are stupid/ugly.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:51 AM
jtang03

Originally Posted by Joeys_z

A couple things Your wrong about...

1. not a lot of women own 350z's. .. but the ones who do are HOTT.
2. I am hott and i do read about cars all the time especially about the 350z's and im sure many other women would agree with me as well!
3. i know what i have.. yea its automatic SO WHATT! i like automatic!!!! you think your so hott i assume driving a 6MT? check out the two girls above you.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:56 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ladies, not that I would want you to leave this site but you might want to check in at:

http://zchickz.com/

It is a Zzz site owned & operated by lady Z owners. Bunch of nice folks who know & drive Zs. Tere, the owner, is a former lady fighter pilot who knows more about cars than 95% of the guys here.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:58 AM
SilverZGirl04

Thanks for that link...and while we go check it out, maybe Joeys_z can take a look at it too, so he can learn some respect.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:06 PM
jtang03

Thumbs up

:d
Old 11-01-2005, 12:18 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
Ladies, not that I would want you to leave this site but you might want to check in at:

http://zchickz.com/

It is a Zzz site owned & operated by lady Z owners. Bunch of nice folks who know & drive Zs. Tere, the owner, is a former lady fighter pilot who knows more about cars than 95% of the guys here.
WOW good for them!!!!
Maby I should become a member and find a girlfriend that actually knows something about cars! (Other than "thats cute")
Old 11-01-2005, 12:35 PM
mbq62

This is the best pic ever!!!!!

Old 11-01-2005, 12:56 PM
boma

jtang03 show your pics! Since your hot!

Leah - Nice to see a girl Z owner in Houston on the boards. I see lots of chicks in Z's but not on this board.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:59 PM
SilverZGirl04

Originally Posted by boma
jtang03 show your pics! Since your hot!

Leah - Nice to see a girl Z owner in Houston on the boards. I see lots of chicks in Z's but not on this board.
Yeah...I havent really seen a whole bunch, but now when I see one I will have to spread the word! lol

Diff topic: Are you going to the Hooters meet that is posted in the texas section? You should! I wanna meet everyone!

Quick Reply: 350Z Female Owners!