Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

23 lol!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:57 PM
Axewielder

Originally Posted by defex
Winstrol? Deca? Sustanon?

..come on now.. don't lie

I dont take any steriods and I think thats bad taste that you'd even suggest that....

It's called tuna and vegetables...
Old 11-17-2005, 02:11 PM
sisco534

32 and just getting divorce with no kids.Now it is time to mod like a mad man.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:20 PM
defex

Originally Posted by Axewielder
I dont take any steriods and I think thats bad taste that you'd even suggest that....

It's called tuna and vegetables...

I'm quite familiar with bodybuilding and fitness. I'm a certified fitness trainer..

Let me just say if you don't take anabolic's you have some KILLER GENETICS to look like that at your age! Not that you're old.. it just gets pretty damn hard after 40 to maintain a physic like that without a little "help" from some "friends"..

If you're telling the truth.. good for you!

If not.. you might wana have your liver tested..

Last edited by defex; 11-17-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:46 PM
nickelsnickels

51 , and sold a HD Ultra Classic because summer two wheel riding in OKLAHOMA is uncomfortable at best with the constant +100 degree heat.

"Never let them see you sweat"
Old 11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
ZRA

70 years here. 05 Touring, top speed so far 110 MPH. Gotta find a longer drive way!
Old 11-17-2005, 03:21 PM
Travisf@i-a-v.c

Originally Posted by TK2005
You guys all rock. I am 27 and if I make it to be 60+ then I hope I am still as cool as you guys. To the original poster, a lot of the Houston guys get together now and then. Check out the Texas section of this forum to see when the bigger meets are. Some buddies get together every now and then for no reason as well. Feel free to hop in when you want to.
Yo: I took part (for my first time, sigh..) in the BBQ run this past week-end. It was groovy and you know what I mean. I'm on it, but thanks for the headsup. I want to do it more, please.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Travisf@i-a-v.c

Originally Posted by Zcool
I may not be the oldest Z owner at 63 but I'll lay claim to being the oldest with FI. One year now with the APS TT set up boosting at 9 psi and making 404 RWHP on stock internals and 91 octane.
Love it. Soon I will get into the mods.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Travisf@i-a-v.c

Originally Posted by ShadesofBlonde
wow... suddenly I feel very young on here (I'm only 44!)

glad I got the Z before I was too old to be able to get out of it

IMHO, a mustang is a mid life crisis car... the Z says "class"
You go, girl. FWIW, I get out of it jus' fine, and, back into it. 'Stangs are for everyman, regardless of age. Z's are for us'ns. Are we not spatial?
Old 11-17-2005, 03:38 PM
Travisf@i-a-v.c

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
I retired from the military last year and bought the Z as my reward at age 45.

Prior to retirement I was moving every second or third year meaning I needed something that I could drive in Australia's heat, Seattle's wet winters, and SoCal's sunshine. Now I just have to worry about SoCal.

1. Finanaced it for 12 months.
2. Garage kept and driven once a week to work and on Sunday to church.
3. No kids and just a very understanding wife to ride with.

I've had it for nine months and have less than 1600 miles on it. I'll most likely keep in for another eight or ten years unless I replace it with a Porsche (or if I go bald a Corvette).
Yeah, I made PN3 in the two years I was in. Always wondered if I shoulda' stayed. But I like my life the way it is. Happy fuhya'.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:46 PM
woodie

63 next month. I bought the Z because the new vettes were too expensive. I sold a 95 purple metallic vette when I bought the Z. Sports cars have always been in my blood, however, I don't race, I just like the feel of a good handling sports car. I must say that the handling and build quality is very much better than the vette and the Z is much easier getting in and out of. I wanted to keep the vette but it seemed like every time I drove it, I had to spend money on it.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:41 PM
andrew

I'm 45, so I can't validate myself jumping into this thread, except to say it feels like there's some really good company around here.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:22 AM
paulsmansfield

I'm 42 and have three daugters, I usually ride Liter Bikes but just had to have the Z.....
Besides, I can run circles around the young dudes so I really don't keep track of my age....I'll always be a youngster....
you look disgusting
Old 11-18-2005, 05:31 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Who won?
Old 11-18-2005, 05:42 AM
Speedracer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Travisf@i-a-v.c
I had a "late life" crisis and bought a used '05 Z. I haven't had so much fun since, well, you know. Just passed 66 in years not mph (yikes!).

So 'fess up, how old are u?
Turning 40 next month. Not old, but definitely among the older segment of this forum. Finally at the point in life where I could afford a "toy". I could either have bought one really expensive car (in the 100k range) or do what I did....Got a ZR, modded it, and bought a Honda Pilot as daily driver/family hauler. This formula works well. If the Pilot gets a little beat-up or scratched, I don't really worry about it, plus it is supremely practical. I drive the ZR only when the weather is good, and usually only for pleasure trips/entertainment. If I had gone the one-car route, with something like a Mercedes E55 AMG or Audi RS6, I would be constantly worried about it getting beat-up as a daily driver, or the kids spilling something, etc. Even now, with winter coming, when I'm not driving the ZR that much, it's nice to come home after work and see my shiny roadster sitting clean and comfortable in my garage.

So......here's to being a little older, when I can finally afford to have fun and not worry too much about it!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:17 AM
Axewielder

Originally Posted by defex

I'm quite familiar with bodybuilding and fitness. I'm a certified fitness trainer..

Let me just say if you don't take anabolic's you have some KILLER GENETICS to look like that at your age! Not that you're old.. it just gets pretty damn hard after 40 to maintain a physic like that without a little "help" from some "friends"..

If you're telling the truth.. good for you!

If not.. you might wana have your liver tested..
I've been a Trainer for 20 years and won over 20 bodybuilding shows.....
I'll bet I could teach you a few things about nutrition and training....
How would you even know what my regime is or who I know....?
I've trained with Ray, Arnold, Columbu,Yates, just to name a few and Milos Sarcev is a personal friend of mine that lives a few miles away from me....I know every trick in the book..
I also train and coach alot of the natural pros and hang out with Skip La Cour

If I were taking Roids, I'd just say so, it really doesn't matter but,I'm not...
Thats not to say that I haven't taken em but I stopped back in 89 before they became a controlled substance, also to have children,"which, I have 3 of".....Three beautiful daughters.....
I have a full blood panel performed every 6 months and it's perfect, by the way...
Getting ripped is really not that difficult, It's just that few people have the discipline to do what it takes...

On a side note....Plenty of people also get ripped utilyzing the Bill Phillips method so I really don't see what the big deal is....There's alot of redily available knowledge these days but as I said, to many people just have to have cheat meals and blow their diets....I assure you that I haven't had so much as a cookie in 15 years...

Last edited by Axewielder; 11-18-2005 at 06:32 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:58 AM
BENSIN

I'm 42 and have three daugters, I usually ride Liter Bikes but just had to have the Z.....
Besides, I can run circles around the young dudes so I really don't keep track of my age....I'll always be a youngster....

HOLY ****! JOHN BASEDOW!!! DUDE I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!!
Old 11-18-2005, 07:20 AM
defex

I've been a Trainer for 20 years and won over 20 bodybuilding shows.....
I'll bet I could teach you a few things about nutrition and training....
How would you even know what my regime is or who I know....?
I've trained with Ray, Arnold, Columbu,Yates, just to name a few and Milos Sarcev is a personal friend of mine that lives a few miles away from me....I know every trick in the book..
I also train and coach alot of the natural pros and hang out with Skip La Cour

If I were taking Roids, I'd just say so, it really doesn't matter but,I'm not...
Thats not to say that I haven't taken em but I stopped back in 89 before they became a controlled substance, also to have children,"which, I have 3 of".....Three beautiful daughters.....
I have a full blood panel performed every 6 months and it's perfect, by the way...
Getting ripped is really not that difficult, It's just that few people have the discipline to do what it takes...

On a side note....Plenty of people also get ripped utilyzing the Bill Phillips method so I really don't see what the big deal is....There's alot of redily available knowledge these days but as I said, to many people just have to have cheat meals and blow their diets....I assure you that I haven't had so much as a cookie in 15 years...
That's great and all.. but it's more about genetics than anything. Some people are just more predetermined to be leaner or fatter or llarger or smaller.. you can fight it with diet and exercise to a point.. but there's only so much you can do without using substances other than food and exercise. If you dont juice anymore.. you have amazing genetics..
Old 11-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Axewielder

You're absolutely right, I'd love to build a nice set of 20 inch guns but it'll never happen, unless I gained 300 pounds but you and I both know how healthy that'd be.hehehe
by the way, thanks for the compliment, defex
Old 11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
BENSIN

Well shoot, since we've got a pro in the house, when is the best time to take creatine, before or after lifting? If I am lifting for mass, is running quick sprints OK for cardio as opposed to long, drawn out jogging?

Quick Reply: Who is the oldest Z owner?