Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

AutoArt 1/18 350Z Diecast Model in Le Mans Sunset Available . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003, 09:19 AM
DBZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb AutoArt 1/18 350Z Diecast Model in Le Mans Sunset Available . . .

Ok folks as promised when I heard from my wholesaler friend I promised I would post. He is telling me that he is expecting a shipment of AutoArt 350 Z's in Le Mans Sunset this time. There is no word of the Chrome Silver one yet, so for those of you who have been waiting for the silver one I apologize. The shipment will most likely be here by the end of next week, 01/10/03.

The cost of the model itself (what retailers pay) is $35 and shipping; depending on where you live, is approx $5-8 for Fed Ex Ground. This time around I am going to charge a $10 fee on top of the total cost, because it was a pain in the *** to pack and ship all the previous requests. Thus, the total would be $45 for the model plus whatever shipping costs, no sales tax.

The cheapest I have seen for this model from a retailer is $60 and up, plus shipping and tax. You can find some people on ebay probably selling a few of these for less also.

So, I thought I'd give everyone a breakdown of the costs and if you feel that this is a fair deal then PM me. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails AutoArt 1/18 350Z Diecast Model in Le Mans Sunset Available . . .-77312dfs.jpg  
Old 01-04-2003, 10:33 AM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the silver, BUT have been waiting for the Orange, I thought it was supposed to be of the PROTOTYPE CAR, NOT the normal Z????? what ever happened to that??
Old 01-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Pitlizard

Default AutoArt - a fine piece

I payed around $50 including shipping for the Chrome Silver to match the 350z in the garage. AutoArt has one of the finest and well detailed die-cast that you will find. Its one of the few to have opening doors with with the glass detail. The underside has as much detail as the top, only the engine compartment is a little weak. $45 sounds like a very good deal.
Old 01-04-2003, 06:42 PM
rodH

Default Re: AutoArt - a fine piece

Originally posted by Pitlizard
I payed around $50 including shipping for the Chrome Silver to match the 350z in the garage. AutoArt has one of the finest and well detailed die-cast that you will find. Its one of the few to have opening doors with with the glass detail. The underside has as much detail as the top, only the engine compartment is a little weak. $45 sounds like a very good deal.
it is a GREAT deal, my wife got me one for Christmas (hold me over til my real one comes in), and she paid $55, I have seen them for $65, so $45 is a deal.
Old 01-04-2003, 10:52 PM
DBZ

Originally posted by rodH
I have the silver, BUT have been waiting for the Orange, I thought it was supposed to be of the PROTOTYPE CAR, NOT the normal Z????? what ever happened to that??
Apparently, they went ahead with the Le Mans Sunset and the Chrome Silver. If you are still interested PM me. If all goes as planned the first shipments to my wholesaler friend will arrive by this Thursday 1/10/03.
Old 01-05-2003, 09:33 AM
rodH

DBZ, if they get a prototype car, lets us know, that is the one I have been waiting for (not the stock Orange), dang
Old 01-05-2003, 01:51 PM
DBZ

No problem. I did not know they ever offered the prototype for the 350Z. It maybe a different manufacturer of diecast models. You can check out AutoArt's website they have all sorts of different makes and models. Their quality really is the best. These are not toys as alot of you know, they really are collector pieces. Here's their web address:

www.autoartmodels.com

For those of you who have PM'd me with all your info, I will have my friend reserve one for you. The last call on the Le Mans Sunset will be Thursday, 1/9/03 by 5pm PST. I will have to get a definite number by then to have my friend reserve the models for us. The last time I posted for this offer, he received 150 Silver 350Z models and they all sold in 2 days!!! So if you are interested please let me know by Thursday. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2003, 06:04 PM
DBZ

Lightbulb

I have one AutoArt 350Z 1/18 scale diecast model in Le Mans Sunset left.

For those of you who have PM'd me your Name, Address, Phone Number, and email, previously,

I have shipped your model Fed Ex ground today and you should have an email or PM with the tracking number.

If anyone else is interested in this last one I have please PM me. Cost is $45 plus shipping.

My wholesaler friend received a shipment finally on Thursday and he sold all 160 of the Le Mans Sunset models to different retailers within the first hour!

He was nice enough to save our order. Once I get word on the Silver ones again, I will let everyone know.
Old 01-23-2003, 10:38 AM
churchy

Default Would like a chrome silver one...

How do I get one?

churchwell99@comcast.net

Thanks,
Larry