Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Farewell to the Z.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005 | 11:41 AM
Fletch69z

The vette looks nice, I wish I could have bought your TT Z, . I probably jumped to soon on mine but oh well, I still love it. (I just would have loved yours more, ).
Old 11-26-2005 | 04:21 PM
NISMOFO

The trailer pictures even make ME sad. The way I see it...it's better than putting 1,200 miles on the car and tainting it's beautiful condition in the process.

If I were to buy a C6 (non-Z06), it would be identical to what ZZtopp just purchased yesterday. Maybe he can sell me his C6 in a few years as well?

Although I'm not sure I deserve it, I'm proud to be the new owner of ZZtopp's TT Z.
Old 11-26-2005 | 04:38 PM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by 350Track
The trailer pictures even make ME sad. The way I see it...it's better than putting 1,200 miles on the car and tainting it's beautiful condition in the process.

If I were to buy a C6 (non-Z06), it would be identical to what ZZtopp just purchased yesterday. Maybe he can sell me his C6 in a few years as well?

Although I'm not sure I deserve it, I'm proud to be the new owner of ZZtopp's TT Z.
Of course you deserve it. Why not?

But if it makes you feel any better, you can send me another $25,000 or so to cover what I've got invested in the car!!

You got a smokin' deal on an awesome car, dude....and I couldn't be happier for you. I know you're gonna love it. I wish I could see your face the first time the TT kicks in. It's a whole different car now. Enjoy!

Last edited by ZZtopp; 11-26-2005 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-26-2005 | 05:00 PM
NISMOFO

"The deal of a lifetime" would probably be the best way to descibe all this for me. I'll be taking pictures (and maybe even video) of it being delivered. As for the look on my face the first time I decide to put those TT's to use...I could always fly you down here?

While I'm waiting for the car to actually get here, I'll enjoy my beat up 1993 Civic daily driver...haha.
Old 11-26-2005 | 05:12 PM
ZZtopp

"The deal of a lifetime" would probably be the best way to descibe all this for me. I'll be taking pictures (and maybe even video) of it being delivered. As for the look on my face the first time I decide to put those TT's to use...I could always fly you down here?

While I'm waiting for the car to actually get here, I'll enjoy my beat up 1993 Civic daily driver...haha.
My daily driver is a 2001 Chrysler Sebring.....I hear ya......although I am shopping for a clean used Magnum with a Hemi to upgrade the daily grinder. You can never have too much HP in the garage!
Old 11-27-2005 | 07:31 AM
Vegas_Speedster

Sad to see another Z go. Especially a PPW. But looks like it's going to a good owner and it's out of state so you wont have to see it around town.

Hey still have that front lip? My car is fixed now so I'm still willing to buy it if you still have it.
Old 11-27-2005 | 08:59 AM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore
Premier Member

Well, I have seen that car in person a few times and can vouch that whatever the price, 350Track got an awesome deal. I remember running into this Z on the freeway and just hearing the TT blow off valves gave me chills.

ZZtop - Congrats on your new C6, you will love it. I took my dad's out on the track at Pahrump and was nothing short of amazed at its stock handling capabilities.
Old 11-27-2005 | 09:12 AM
Vegas_Speedster

Originally Posted by 350ZNV
Well, I have seen that car in person a few times and can vouch that whatever the price, 350Track got an awesome deal. I remember running into this Z on the freeway and just hearing the TT blow off valves gave me chills.

ZZtop - Congrats on your new C6, you will love it. I took my dad's out on the track at Pahrump and was nothing short of amazed at its stock handling capabilities.
You will be hearing that sound soon!
Old 11-27-2005 | 09:18 AM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by 350ZNV

Thanks....I'm looking forward to getting past the break-in period to see what it's really got!
Old 11-27-2005 | 09:18 AM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by Vegas_Speedster
Sad to see another Z go. Especially a PPW. But looks like it's going to a good owner and it's out of state so you wont have to see it around town.

Hey still have that front lip? My car is fixed now so I'm still willing to buy it if you still have it.
Sorry....sold the lip a while back.
Old 11-27-2005 | 11:22 AM
NISMOFO

I called the driver today, and he was just getting into New Mexico. He said the car could be here as early as tomorrow evening or as late as next Saturday. It really depends on his other stops because he is in a time crunch. Either way...this is pure torture...what have I done? I should have just drove the car back here....nah.

Yeah, the C6 ain't no jive turkey. Regardless of what ZZtopp is driving, you can count that we'll all be jealous.
Old 11-27-2005 | 01:31 PM
35oZephyR

I called the driver today, and he was just getting into New Mexico. He said the car could be here as early as tomorrow evening or as late as next Saturday. It really depends on his other stops because he is in a time crunch. Either way...this is pure torture...what have I done? I should have just drove the car back here....nah.

Yeah, the C6 ain't no jive turkey. Regardless of what ZZtopp is driving, you can count that we'll all be jealous.

The anxiety has GOT to be killin ya.
Man I'm excited for you and what your impressions are going to be.
Old 12-04-2005 | 09:10 AM
ZZtopp

The car arrived to the new owner with no shipping issues.

350ZTRACK sent me this photo of the car next to a new Z06....I think the Z holds up pretty well next to the Vette. There's a whole lotta horsepower sitting there......I DO miss the car.
Attached Thumbnails Farewell to the Z.....-350z_track_-11-30-2005-048.jpg  
Old 12-04-2005 | 08:49 PM
Snow Owl

Originally Posted by ZZtopp
After a fun three years with this great car, I sold my Z to a forum member.

After deals fell through with a couple of other cars I was hoping to acquire, I was going to just keep and enjoy the TT beast it for a while longer. When an offer appeared out of the blue, the thought of getting into something different appealed to me enough to sell him my weekend warrior. He caught me at the right moment, and it's not going to be easy watching her being loaded onto a truck and shipped away. I know I'll be saying: "What have I done???"

The Z was the first car I ever truly modded, and the experience has been a lot of fun and expense, but well worth it. I think I've been bitten by the bug, so whatever I get next will most likely be a performance work in progress, as was the Z.

Good luck with her, Robert!
She is a beauty. Tough goodbye. Good luck with the C6 though.
Old 12-04-2005 | 08:55 PM
ZZtopp

Originally Posted by Snow Owl
She is a beauty. Tough goodbye. Good luck with the C6 though.
Thanks. Mods have begun on the Vette......iForged wheels on the way.
Old 12-04-2005 | 08:56 PM
MovingViolation

That is one awesome Z
Old 12-05-2005 | 01:46 PM
Nexx

Originally Posted by ZZtopp
Thanks. Mods have begun on the Vette......iForged wheels on the way.
you and your iforged wheels.
Old 12-05-2005 | 04:04 PM
NISMOFO

New owner here guys. This car is amazing! I've made a few minor changes/fixes to the car, but nothing that you can see in the pictures. It really is an awesome overall package and it by far the best car I have ever driven. The stereo is just icing on the cake. I won't even comment on the TT...well, okay......let's just saying it took a few hours to wipe the smile off my face after I finally got on it.

I was planning on swapping out the iForged for Volks, but after seeing them on the car in person I completely changed my mind. iForged wheels are really awesome are go with the car perfectly.

Now let's get down to business...who wants to buy some really nice custom made 350Z sheepskin seat covers???

It must have been fate for me to end up with this car. I hope I never have to part with it. Thanks ZZtopp.

Old 12-05-2005 | 04:10 PM
Sly_Z

From one PPW Track owner to another enjoy your new car.
Old 12-05-2005 | 09:05 PM
ZZtopp

Quit posting pictures of the car.......you're making me miss it even more!

Glad you like it it.....it's one helluva ride. Enjoy, my friend!

Quick Reply: Farewell to the Z.....