Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Stupid Drive through B!tch!!!! :icon20:

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Nismo 350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thezedsled
**** happens and I am sure it was just an accident. You will live and soon it will be tomorrow. In fact it's tomorrow already in Australia! The lesson learned here is that if you are going to eat or drink in your Z then you better accept the fact that a spill or accident may occur. Don't like it then don't eat or drink in the Z, that is the only way to be truly safe...
I don't eat in my Z. I just order food and take it home. Maybe drink while I am driving but thats it. Never ate food in her though.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Casanova

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I smoke in my 05 touring, i drink, dont eat tho, But it is dirty as hell... ive dont about 2500 km already, and the front mags are sooooo dirty from discs brakes... im 20 with a heavy foot !!!!

I gotta start takig care of it otherwise im gonna fk it up like my past car.
BTW ima post pix in a couple of hours.

And I always have this habit of taking traction control off in the rain and kickin out in second (anyone else have this urge????)

Last edited by Casanova; 11-27-2005 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:10 PM
trackpilot

Originally Posted by Racer Z
You should have yanked her out of the drive-thru window and made her suck you off....MF a "oops...Sorry"....I'd be like "b*tch,,,,suck my dick...then lick up the MF soda off my seats!
OMG LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 350ztoronto
never eat or drink in the Z
+1

3 drops of coffee fell from the lid onto the felt lining of the cupholders, and I about fainted. That's the last time I brought any food/drink into the Z, man.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:53 PM
blasian

First experience in the Z going to Sonics the person spilled the Coke all over my door panel and some got on the seats. Yeah I was pretty hot and just cleaned it when I got home. The girlfriend was just as pissed as I was but she helped me cleaned it up. Nice to have a girl that appreciates the car as much as you do and it isn't even hers
Old 11-27-2005, 09:55 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Originally Posted by cessna
Yelling/screaming/getting mad, has never gotten me anywhere.... I'm sure she must have learned her lesson.....
Regards,
Next time add a gun and ski mask to that scenario.
Old 11-27-2005, 09:56 PM
thezedsled

Most definitely! But I would have to say that the least the girl at the drive through could have done was give you your food for free or possibly help clean up the mess…
Old 11-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Z BOY

nismo, if that's the worse thing that ever happens to you, consider yourself one lucky sob. small taters. you sound real young, like you haven't had enough time on this earth to learn not to sweat the small stuff.
Old 11-27-2005, 10:52 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
First experience in the Z going to Sonics the person spilled the Coke all over my door panel and some got on the seats. Yeah I was pretty hot and just cleaned it when I got home. The girlfriend was just as pissed as I was but she helped me cleaned it up. Nice to have a girl that appreciates the car as much as you do and it isn't even hers

Sounds like a keeper. Better marry her.

(my wife would just go upstairs, watch t.v. while I cleaned up the mess and berate me for being "obsessive"...)
Old 11-27-2005, 11:40 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a bit of the good ol, "in out, in out" is hard to resist...

but remember, to go through the side where the window is on the Drivers side...

Passenger side if there is a passenger to collect the food... no matter how long the line is!

now I want in-n-out!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:43 PM
thezedsled

Originally Posted by Jason@Performance
a bit of the good ol, "in out, in out" is hard to resist...

but remember, to go through the side where the window is on the Drivers side...

Passenger side if there is a passenger to collect the food... no matter how long the line is!

now I want in-n-out!
Clockwork Orange rules!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally Posted by thezedsled
Clockwork Orange rules!
welly welly welly welly welly welly welly well!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Did the girl look like this?

Old 11-28-2005, 12:31 AM
bamyi

First i thought "In-N-Out" was a sex joint, then I realized its a burger joint, but now with the pic above, I realized its a eat-burger while you have sex joint.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:14 AM
DeeZ

Originally Posted by The Mike
Eh.... Over reaction? The girl said sorry... would you be happier if she was fired on the spot? lol... get a grip, **** happens.

+1
Old 11-28-2005, 08:27 AM
Paul350Z
Living in 350Z

Draw down on her next time ... it will be the last time she ever spills a drink on you!

The drive ups and the Z suk. The window is like five feet above the roof line of the car and if you're like me I give my wheels lots of room near them darn curbs - which flare outwards right under the window at some places.

Soda isn't as bad as milk. Some guy spilt milk on his leather and the stuff spoils.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:41 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by zpak
Sounds like a keeper. Better marry her.

(my wife would just go upstairs, watch t.v. while I cleaned up the mess and berate me for being "obsessive"...)
That is definitely in the plans for the future
Talk about a match... I'm a previous Prelude owner, she owns a Prelude and a Datsun 280Z in really good shape (her dad restored it for her).

The only thing she doesn't like is the fact that I want to mod the Z. She urges me to keep it stock since its fast enough according to her.
One time she opened the door and accidently scraped the curb (can't really tell) and she was crying... I couldn't even get mad about it really. She cried and apologized even after I told her its no big deal.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Chad68

If you go inside to order, then somebody will give you a door ding in the parking lot. Or worse.

Either way yer screwed
Old 11-28-2005, 08:43 AM
zedated

I used to own a sandwich shop and make deliveries... One time I was delivering in my Grand Cherokee and had to make a quick stop. Two *large* (32 oz.) drinks did a double-somersault onto my passenger floorboard. It all seemed to happen in slow-motion. Just like in the movies, I was reaching and screaming, "N N N N N O O O O O O ! ! ! ! !" At the time, I was pretty pissed, but in retrospect, it probably looked kinda funny.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:19 AM
Nismo 350z

Originally Posted by Z BOY
nismo, if that's the worse thing that ever happens to you, consider yourself one lucky sob. small taters. you sound real young, like you haven't had enough time on this earth to learn not to sweat the small stuff.
Believe me this is not the worse thing that has happend to my Z. My Z has been vandalized before about 6 months ago. Some jealous punk stole my rear emblem and left scrathes on my deck lid and spilled milk all over my hood. I got the hood cleaned and the decklid buffef out and replaced the emblem bnut there is still one scratch on the bottom bumper that kills me every time I see it. I have to take the car to a body shop to get it replaced and its gonna cost alot of $ for such a tiny scratch. So I decided to leave it alone. But yeah I don't think 21 is that young. I may have over reacted but this is the 1st time this happend to me and I have been going to that In N out for like 3 years now. I mean I know it could have been cleaned off but she was soo lazy that she didn't even stick her hand out the window. I had to reach wwaaay over to get it and then the lid popped off and it happend. She did help clean a lil but d@mn.. I learned my lesson.

Quick Reply: Stupid Drive through B!tch!!!! :icon20: