Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z car BREAKIN BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 04:21 PM
flyz33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why the hell did the dealer put 87 in the gas tank??? its premium only; oh btw I just picked up my car several hours ago and you can say that I am obsessed! I just love the car and the lemans color I chose
Old 01-06-2003, 04:36 PM
jooklum99

Originally posted by flyz33
why the hell did the dealer put 87 in the gas tank??? its premium only; oh btw I just picked up my car several hours ago and you can say that I am obsessed! I just love the car and the lemans color I chose

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AT HOME ON THE COMPUTER?

It took nearly a whole day for me to get out of the car. See if you notice a change in the way the car drives at 500 and then 1200 miles. I DEFINITELY did. I would believe what they say about the cars under 1100 being low on the dyno. At over 4K miles now, it feels stronger and smoother than ever.

Congrats and enjoy your car. I think it really hit me at about 2k what a sweet car I had just bought.

BTW I guess all cars get 87 octane from that dealer. Same thing happened in 1999 with my SE Maxima at a different dealership.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:56 PM
WayneTN

Default NO

Originally posted by jooklum99
BTW I guess all cars get 87 octane from that dealer.
No. My dealer let me take it to the gas station and fill it myself. (Of course, he paid for all of the premium I could squeeze into it.)

WayneTN
Old 01-06-2003, 04:57 PM
adamx

Default another one

above, find another ridiculous, unsupported assertion. yikes.

Last edited by adamx; 01-06-2003 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:59 PM
WayneTN

Default Re: another one

Originally posted by adamx
Adamx,

Which assertion are you referring to?

Wayne
Old 01-06-2003, 05:18 PM
bhobson333

Default Re: another one

Originally posted by adamx
I'm also uncertain what you're referring to. Whichever "unsupported assertion" you're talking about, though, some people call them opinions. That's what we're here for, to exchange opinions. We don't always agree with or believe the other person's opinion and we don't expect others to always agree with ours, but we respect each other's right to have their opinion and their right to express it without harassment or mean-spirited derision.

If you have a conflicting opinion, please state it.
Old 01-06-2003, 06:37 PM
flyz33

jooklum99- you have got an exceptional point about me not driving, it hurts me greatly not to be driving this awesome car, its raining and now changing to snow outside so i'm gonna have to wait to tommorrow. I can't wait until after breakin. This is my first sports car and its very exciting (mabey too exciting). My friends were in complete awe of the car I got. I kept it secret the whole time. I still can't believe I own a legendary z. It can't get it through my head! Right now she's safe in the garage. Thanks for the congrats and no hard feelings.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:41 PM
jooklum99

Default Re: NO

Originally posted by WayneTN
No. My dealer let me take it to the gas station and fill it myself. (Of course, he paid for all of the premium I could squeeze into it.)

WayneTN
No, just that dealer. I spoke to my salesman who confirmed it. I'm glad you got premium, they did you right.
Old 01-06-2003, 07:46 PM
jooklum99

Originally posted by flyz33
jooklum99- you have got an exceptional point about me not driving, it hurts me greatly not to be driving this awesome car, its raining and now changing to snow outside so i'm gonna have to wait to tommorrow. I can't wait until after breakin. This is my first sports car and its very exciting (mabey too exciting). My friends were in complete awe of the car I got. I kept it secret the whole time. I still can't believe I own a legendary z. It can't get it through my head! Right now she's safe in the garage. Thanks for the congrats and no hard feelings.
You will have so much fun. Just be careful. I guess with the good weather we are spoiled in Texas. Snow? Sorry to hear that.