Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

preordered in may, STILL NOTHING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 07:50 AM
arteacher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry preordered in may, STILL NOTHING!!!

I'm writing this in complaint and frustration. I thought i "preordered" my z in may, i've called the dealer to confirm the order and check status various times. Each time they had no idea who i was and took down all my info again! I finally got fed up, being January, and still no word from the dealer! WTF I called Nissan-1 two days ago asking the legitimacy of my order. They contacted my dealer who, surprise, surprise, said my car will be in next friday! Each time I would call from October on i asked for order and vin #s, to no avail. I NEVER received a preorder packet!

Please reply with any suggestions....

I put down a $500 deposit.

those bastards...
Old 01-10-2003, 07:58 AM
WayneTN

Welcome to the forum, here, even if it is to tell of your frustrations.

Looks like you're at least getting your car soon; hopefully things will go smoothly from here on out.

Did they give you a VIN on the car that they said would be coming in next Fri.? Is it in their dealer inventory on nissanusa.com yet?

Good luck & keep us posted.
WayneTN
Old 01-10-2003, 08:04 AM
ZThang

Same boat here dude...i "pre" ordered in April and haven't gotten it yet.

I do however have the Vin#, order# and stuff tho. I believe mine should be here sometime this or next week also from looking at other Vin#'s.

Anyway, just wanted to tell u ur not alone and that itll be worth the wait.
Old 01-10-2003, 08:07 AM
SandMan

Default Re: preordered in may, STILL NOTHING!!!

Originally posted by arteacher
I'm writing this in complaint and frustration. I thought i "preordered" my z in may, i've called the dealer to confirm the order and check status various times. Each time they had no idea who i was and took down all my info again! I finally got fed up, being January, and still no word from the dealer! WTF I called Nissan-1 two days ago asking the legitimacy of my order. They contacted my dealer who, surprise, surprise, said my car will be in next friday! Each time I would call from October on i asked for order and vin #s, to no avail. I NEVER received a preorder packet!

Please reply with any suggestions....

I put down a $500 deposit.

those bastards...

If you have a VIN just stay with it. Won't be much longer. If they didn't give you $hit, then see if you can get your deposit back and go buy one off the lot. There are tons out there, unsold and sitting sadly in the lot. Just shop around you might even get a better deal. You never know.