Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Help installing CAI in orlando, fl

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 11:21 AM
will56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help installing CAI in orlando, fl

I just recently purchased a Injen CAI and need to get it installed but i dont have much to work with as far as tools or to be honest much knowledge of this car sense i just bought it 2 weeks ago. I formly had a 95 nissan altima that i had all bolt on mods for but thats when i had tools. I am willing to either pay someone to install it for me or if someone could help me install it i would appricate it. I dont have any tools at the moment and sense i dont know much about modding this car id rather get the help of someone who does. I am located near the UCF side of town but work on the west side, so i will pretty much go anywhere. Let me know if anyone is interested. thanks alot, i really would apprciate anyone who can help.
Will

you can either PM me or email is willbarbee56@yahoo.com
Old 01-03-2006, 11:35 AM
03performz

This is B.S. it won't let me display the name of the website that has the link...http://www.*********.com/zwiki/Tutor...ke_Installaion 350z tech<---with a hyphen in the middle.

Last edited by 03performz; 01-03-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:45 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by 03performz
This is B.S. it won't let me display the name of the website that has the link...http://www.*********.com/zwiki/Tutor...ke_Installaion 350z tech<---with a hyphen in the middle.

you may also try posting your Q in a regional forum ...

https://my350z.com/forum/south-east-33/
Old 01-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by will56
I just recently purchased a Injen CAI and need to get it installed but i dont have much to work with as far as tools or to be honest much knowledge of this car sense i just bought it 2 weeks ago. I formly had a 95 nissan altima that i had all bolt on mods for but thats when i had tools. I am willing to either pay someone to install it for me or if someone could help me install it i would appricate it. I dont have any tools at the moment and sense i dont know much about modding this car id rather get the help of someone who does. I am located near the UCF side of town but work on the west side, so i will pretty much go anywhere. Let me know if anyone is interested. thanks alot, i really would apprciate anyone who can help.
Will

you can either PM me or email is willbarbee56@yahoo.com
bro..
installing a CAI requires basically 3 things..
instructions, a screw driver and yourself...
i did my AEM in like 2 hours just following instructions myself in the dark with a flash light...
so...
its EASY
Old 01-03-2006, 11:53 AM
PoWeRtRiP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just get a 20$ set of hand tools from any auto store. a full set of metric sockets and wrenches is all u really need. simply remove front bumper cover and shroud underneath then remove stock box and filter.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its really easy to do, i dont work on other peoples cars or i would do it for ya, i would recommend just paying a place like racing zone to do it. i doubt they would charge too much. also post something in the regional southeast section. there are a lot of people here in orlando.....

sorry i dont like to work on anyone elses cars.... just the liability. of course i will do anything to my own cause who cares, i drive it !!

have a great day