Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Pet peeves involving your ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 02:17 PM
atar350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't slam my ****ing door!!!! I found the two rattles the car has, I dont want more!! lol. Also careful opening it next to other cars, I am one to park far away from people because in the first two weeks of having the car someone opened their door and scraped my driver side, now when I have to park next to someone, when we get to the car I have my GF stop and examine my door before we leave the parking lot lol....she hates my car. But you know what, I am not paying more money to fix damage again because of some low life **** that cant leave other peoples property alone.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:37 PM
alex12

I don't see why haters who key the car hasn't been mentioned yet... luckily that hasn't happened to me (but there's a new thread about getting keyed every couple days ).
Personally, I hate rock chips, bottoming out, curbed rims, brake dust, people closing the passenger door by the glass, and those underperforming RE040 tires...
Old 01-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by shezzzhot
I found a big **** hand print on my babe's left rear fender...LOL People can't keep their hands off of her.

I alsp hate it when people park all on top of my Z...even if I park in the last space in the furthest spot from the store, someone parks on the line between us. One day I will have a ding. For now, I take down license ##"s too.

What good will that do?

Just because a car was parked next to you when you come out of the store, work or whatever, that doesn't mean that was the car that dinged your door.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Mikeisafteryou

I hate it when your window is fogged up and it always turns out that its a girl with you, and she just thinks it is so fun to write s*** on the glass. And i have advice for everyone. When someone parks too close to my car, i have these paint markers that are hard as hell to wash off. I write them a nice message on their window. "Learn how to park *****" is usually how it goes.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Mikeisafteryou

^^^that was the "b" word
Old 01-05-2006, 03:37 AM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chad68
What good will that do?

Just because a car was parked next to you when you come out of the store, work or whatever, that doesn't mean that was the car that dinged your door.

Color match...I write down the tag and color parked next to me. If it's a different color car when I come out I check my side. If there every should be a dingand it doesn't match that car then it was the first car. My little game.

I look for BMW's, Mercedes, or other sport cars to park near if I have to park where there are cars.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:00 AM
JRinTXrog

My main pet peave would have to be the brake dust. I can get my car clean and before my car gets dirty again my front wheels look dirty
Old 01-05-2006, 04:43 AM
firulice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How about putting your windows down after you wash your car and they come up all wet again!? Always happens when I wash it and then put the top down.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:22 AM
abcdeddie

getting water splashed on from sprinklers, rain, puddles etc. after hours of detailing.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Ichigo

How about the damn auto up feature of the drivers side window. I dont mind auto up or auto down, but if your going to make an auto up feature, how's about tossing in a "stay closed" window feature. Whats the sense of auto up if it rolls back down 2-3 inches?
If anyone knows how to disable the feature, please share!
Old 01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
bloodwings19

My ultimate Pet Peeve is shopping carts. I parked my Z always away from cars, usually 10-15 parking spots. At least 2 times, I had shopping carts go in front of the car and on the side of the car. Granted wind might of pushed the cart my way, but there are lots to return the shopping cart. Worst of all, the ghetto Walmart I go to, a sea of shopping carts. They outnumber cars by 3-to 1, I guess the manager don't care, so do the shoppers.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:39 PM
steela2110

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate when I wash my car and the very next day it is already filthy
Old 01-05-2006, 03:48 PM
B-Unit

When my GF's put their feet up on the dashboard, i always yell at them.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:26 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by B-Unit
When my GF's put their feet up on the dashboard, i always yell at them.

Ummm....No way in hell I'd be dating these type people who show total disregard for your hard work and the classic plastic interior of our beautiful Z's...daum women (Yes I am one but I have limits on bad behavior) !!
Old 01-05-2006, 06:32 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by Daytona350Texas
Out of everything said I have to say this gets me the most, especially the people that drive beaters and they are like hey gimme a ride? i wanna see how a sports car feels like, so i do, then they slam the **** out of it like it was their own beater door.... the first time i yelled a girl cause i wouldnt get with her when she was trashed and talking about throwing up in my car... i was like sorry i cant have u in my car if ur gonna throw up so please get out? and she got out slammed the door and i was like BIATCH WTH DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!! then under my breathe, freaking ****

I hear you brother,....

I get mad when anyone needs to puke in my plane, for christ sake, they seem to always forget about the air sickness bag I gave them at the start of the trip....

The day when someone tells me that they are going to vomit in my car will be the day when they meet the curb, like your gal
Old 01-05-2006, 08:38 PM
GolfinZ

1. Feet on the dash and kicking the door panels when entering
2. Slamming the door
...and finally im tired of 8 yr olds on their bicycles yelling "nice car" when i drive through a neighborhood...why cant women yell at the Z
Old 01-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Gryphin

roadkill, mud/dirt in the road, and rocks really **** me off while im driving... but as far as people go, if they smoke near my car i dont like that or if they even think about trying to smoke IN my car, i get very upset.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:48 AM
firulice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scuba_steve
How about the damn auto up feature of the drivers side window. I dont mind auto up or auto down, but if your going to make an auto up feature, how's about tossing in a "stay closed" window feature. Whats the sense of auto up if it rolls back down 2-3 inches?
If anyone knows how to disable the feature, please share!
What? Your window doesn't stay closed???
Old 01-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by cessna
I hear you brother,....

I get mad when anyone needs to puke in my plane, for christ sake, they seem to always forget about the air sickness bag I gave them at the start of the trip....

The day when someone tells me that they are going to vomit in my car will be the day when they meet the curb, like your gal

You should prepare some in-car-sickness bags in your car too...
Old 01-06-2006, 05:38 AM
jamnew

Originally Posted by GolfinZ
1. Feet on the dash and kicking the door panels when entering
2. Slamming the door
...and finally im tired of 8 yr olds on their bicycles yelling "nice car" when i drive through a neighborhood...why cant women yell at the Z
Don't hate on the 8 year old! He is a future Z owner. The Z is his first love and the only one that won't let him down.

Quick Reply: Pet peeves involving your ride