Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New Z car club in Wisconsin (for those of you that dont check regional)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 09:38 AM
350zlove

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Z car club in Wisconsin (for those of you that dont check regional)

My name is Kelly Grencer, and I am the President of the latest Z and Infinity G club in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. The only other Z club in the area is the windy city Z club, but this of course is in another state. After many requests from people in the area, this Milwaukee based club is now formed. We are active in the community attending shows, meets, and track days. Our name is Z-COM. (Z and G club of Milwaukee) We are a partner club of Sport Z magazine; which, if you don’t know, is a quarterly all Z publication. This magazine sponsors and lists all Z clubs in the different states, and we will be listed with our logo starting in the summer edition. We are sponsored by Ultimate Z in Ill, Who have agreed to provide members with a 25% discount on nissan parts. We are also seeking sponsorship from a local Nissan dealership which is heavy in the Z world. We already have a project vehicle which is a 350z with an insane turbo set-up, and we are all ambitious to help other Nissan z fanatics work on their vehicles. Our first meeting of the year is scheduled for Saturday March 4th to discuss the year ahead, and any events the members want to attend should speak at this meeting. Right now, the cost of joining the club is set at approx. $20.00. which will include a year subscription of the Sport Z magazine. They require every member to have a subscription for sponsorship. I have attached an application for you to fill out, then I can contact you about our opening meeting scheduled for the 4th.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kelly Grencer
Presedent Z-COM.
Kellynkris@yahoo.com
The following users liked this post:
Todd3804 (04-23-2021)
Old 02-16-2006, 01:07 PM
BlueBlur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn where were you guys when I was in domestic hell in Marinette WI?
Old 04-23-2021, 11:29 PM
Todd3804

Originally Posted by 350zlove
My name is Kelly Grencer, and I am the President of the latest Z and Infinity G club in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. The only other Z club in the area is the windy city Z club, but this of course is in another state. After many requests from people in the area, this Milwaukee based club is now formed. We are active in the community attending shows, meets, and track days. Our name is Z-COM. (Z and G club of Milwaukee) We are a partner club of Sport Z magazine; which, if you don’t know, is a quarterly all Z publication. This magazine sponsors and lists all Z clubs in the different states, and we will be listed with our logo starting in the summer edition. We are sponsored by Ultimate Z in Ill, Who have agreed to provide members with a 25% discount on nissan parts. We are also seeking sponsorship from a local Nissan dealership which is heavy in the Z world. We already have a project vehicle which is a 350z with an insane turbo set-up, and we are all ambitious to help other Nissan z fanatics work on their vehicles. Our first meeting of the year is scheduled for Saturday March 4th to discuss the year ahead, and any events the members want to attend should speak at this meeting. Right now, the cost of joining the club is set at approx. $20.00. which will include a year subscription of the Sport Z magazine. They require every member to have a subscription for sponsorship. I have attached an application for you to fill out, then I can contact you about our opening meeting scheduled for the 4th.
Kelly Grencer
Presedent Z-COM.
Kellynkris@yahoo.com

I would love to join but your email address is not working.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:37 PM
Todd3804

Originally Posted by 350zlove
Kelly Grencer
Presedent Z-COM.
Kellynkris@yahoo.com

Can't email you the address doesn't work 😒