Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Pat pecker nissan sucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 09:50 AM
joeun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish Nissan service was like the service you get at Lexus. Someone actually comes up to your car when you drive in, free coffee and soda, free snacks, and at least two tv's one tuned to espn and the other to the news for both the younger and older audiences. I went to get an oil change for my Z the other day, and waited 5 minutes b/f someone said "can I help you." I guess that's one of the reasons why lexus cost so much more, but you would think the managers of dealerships would have taken business 101, customer relationship. Good Luck with eveything man!
Old 04-03-2006, 06:28 AM
youngphenomenon

i am to this forum and i just bought my 2006 350z from them... this is the 3rd vehicle i bought from them, hope you get everything cleared up, do you live in mobile? if so holla at me because i want some wheels and my babies mama wants a spec v
Old 04-03-2006, 09:07 AM
jcarp

yeah i've bought two cars from them but when the gm tells you to go to hell and the guys in service dont give a **** if your car runs or not just as long as you sign your name on the dotted line nothing else matters. i would never buy another car from them again. i'll have my wheels at gulf coast custom wheels wednesday. its my familys shop i worked at for 6 years. they are drift 18's and have about 500 miles on them.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:26 AM
LunaZ350

Damm it! i just installed a set of CNR pullies and now I hear stories about the CRANK pully flying off.. Man that scares meeee. It`s bad enough I`l have to take it in for the fuel hose replace...
Old 04-03-2006, 09:29 AM
jcarp

watch out. i was going to install a kjr pulley but after this problem i decided to put it up for sell. i dont want my warranty voided after all this. i'm selling the pulley, an aem cai, and test pipes.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:40 AM
jcarp

it would appear that no one in mobile knows how to work on a nissan. i take it to another dealer ship and they said that pat peck did not want to work on it bc they did not know what they were doing. well three weeks later and my car hasnt been touched. it would appear that i know more than the techs bc the service mgr was asking me how i got all that stuff off by my self. wow. well it appears that i will never get my car back and a letter from my lawyer has done little to help so i must open up a case against nissan who is hounding my for a payment that i will not make until my car is done. i hope that my fellow z owners have better luck than i do and i urge others to get something in writting before modding their z's. i would never buy a nissan again and def tell people not to buy one from pat peck. i have talked to at least a dozen people who have had them not warranty things or try and charge them triple for the work. biggest mistake i have every made.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:59 AM
nlsqba

All Nissan services suck.

It took me almost 3 months to prove that my car is making weird noises. Most of the time their techs could not duplicate the noise (it even came to the point where I had to record it).

My clutch was squeaking when I was releasing it. Finally after like 10 visits, calling NNA like 5 times and almost trading in my car they changed the clutch, bearing, fly wheel... first they told me it was the cluch pedal (that was changed 2).

To sum it up, no more Nissan for me. After my 350z and Titan truck I do not think well about this company. Hopefully Skyline will be released under Infinity If not I am buiyng Supra or new M3.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:39 AM
jcarp

i'm going back to chevy. i loved the car but spending over 30 grand and have to worry about their service and them telling me that i had a blown motor bc of nos and i didnt even run nos i think that the tech's down here must of been picked up off the street. i never had a prob with chevy warranting anything not even ford. nissan has by far the sorriest customer service.
Old 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
stevem

" nissan who is hounding my for a payment that i will not make until my car is done".

Are you talking about your monthly payment here? If so, I would make it because if you don't, it's going to screw up your credit regardless of whether you have a case against Nissan or not.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:15 PM
jcarp

my lawyer has just got nissan to stop my payment with them. i see no need in me to keep paying them and getting ****ed. i could care less what they say. no body deserves to get screwed the way that i have i hope nissan burns in hell.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Ztalker

Originally Posted by LunaZ350
Damm it! i just installed a set of CNR pullies and now I hear stories about the CRANK pully flying off.. Man that scares meeee. It`s bad enough I`l have to take it in for the fuel hose replace...

its all good if the pulley bolt was torqued right in the first place. i've had my UR pulley for 10k miles with no problems (one of the best bang for the buck).
Old 04-21-2006, 06:01 AM
tekk

take them to court for violation of contract as well as anything else you can get.
do not negotiate with them. come up with a settlement price and make it clear to them thats what they can settle for. no more no less.
this kind of behavior needs to be discouraged, and the dealer needs to pay the price for it.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:23 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Any Updates?
Old 04-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Fletch69z

That sucks man...
Old 05-01-2006, 08:36 AM
jcarp

nope not yet. i'm waiting to talk back to my lawyer wed and hopefully some more light will shine down on this. cant really say too much except the big man need to know that there is suck a thing as customer service after the sell. thanks to all and i will keep you informed.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:25 AM
=BANKS=
Penis ME!

LMAO @ the dealer name
Old 05-24-2006, 07:38 PM
jcarp

i'm suppose to hear back from nissan within the next week if they want to go to arbitration or settle out. i love my z and hate to give it up but i've had such a bad experience with nissan i dont think that i could ever own another one. i talked to a friend who manages a retail store i sell tires to and he just hired a new guy who use to do service jobs at a nissan dealership. he said that he has came across atleast a dozen z's with timing chain problems and nissan knows that they had problems with them and that they had to do alot of warranty work that pat peck refused to do bc they did not have anybod qualified to work on the car so they just told their customer that it was not covered. sounds to me like if you buy a car from a dealership they should be able to work on the car. oh well i'll keep everyone updated. thanks.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:00 AM
MacRayZ

Originally Posted by nlsqba
All Nissan services suck.

It took me almost 3 months to prove that my car is making weird noises. Most of the time their techs could not duplicate the noise (it even came to the point where I had to record it).

My clutch was squeaking when I was releasing it. Finally after like 10 visits, calling NNA like 5 times and almost trading in my car they changed the clutch, bearing, fly wheel... first they told me it was the cluch pedal (that was changed 2).

To sum it up, no more Nissan for me. After my 350z and Titan truck I do not think well about this company. Hopefully Skyline will be released under Infinity If not I am buiyng Supra or new M3.
I used to think the same thing. I had been to three different dealers for warranty work and they always made you feel like they were doing you a favor if they agreed to do the work.

That was until I went to West Palm Nissan's Palm Beach Performance. No hassle. They only work on Zs and know there quirks. They have given me two new sets of front tires, rear clicking fix (that another dealer denied,) new springs for the hatch without asking, and other extras I forgot to mention. They will tell you if they are too busy to work on your car and set up a date for exactly when they will work on your car. Mike Wade; you da man.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:16 AM
JoeDirtPharmD

That's got to be the second story I've heard about the crank key backing out - that's odd.

Dunno what your final resolution was with the monthly installments, but the above-stated opinion is correct - the two matters are not inter-related and you will suffer a derogatory mark on your consumer report if you withhold payment. At this point, you need to set aside your contempt for Nissan's service and at least make the minimum payments until this all washes out. And if your attorney is advising to withhold payment, I would look at other options for representation. Otherwise, you'll have the next 7 years of dinged payment history to consider...

JoeDirt (has been down that road once before - lesson learned)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:52 AM
jcarp

i'm two months behind and i just cant see paying for a car that when i made the first payment the car was not even running. i see your point and my attorney has stated to me that it might be good to get the payments up to date but after the way nissan has handled the matter with me i hope that they burn in hell. when it is settled and nissan decides to take the car back my credit history will be restored. until then i continue to fight.

Quick Reply: Pat pecker nissan sucks