Escobar

Received 152 Likes on 126 Posts

damn, take some pics of your car. that link didnt work for me
Old 04-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Kanyon71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Built2shredZ
Hmmmm

Young kid, new to the forum, says someone tried to car jack him and shot at him but bullet didnt go thru the window because of window tinting, and the video clip (no audio) he put a link to is corrupted.

How about a scan of the police report
Video works perfectly fine for me.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:55 PM
GUMZ201

Hmmmm

Young kid, new to the forum, says someone tried to car jack him and shot at him but bullet didnt go thru the window because of window tinting, and the video clip (no audio) he put a link to is corrupted.

How about a scan of the police report
redid the link didnt know why it says corrupted now, but there is no audio cuz a friend recorded it with his camera, guess it doesnt record audio. maybe i messed typed about the bullet through my drivers side window, but i believe the tint help slow down the bullet becuase it was found in my car seat, and yes the drivers side window did break. anyways why would someone make up somethin like this? as far as the police report, i dont want to put that up, alot of info that i dont want disclosed out there.
and if u still dont beleive thats my car well look up my other post, i put up a vid of my car when i got my nismo installed.

Last edited by GUMZ201; 04-03-2006 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:55 PM
3-fity

Worked for me too. Showed a redline Z with bulletholes aired on a San Antonio news channel.

Sounds like a true story to me.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:00 PM
zugbug

Originally Posted by Joeys_z
Wow, Glad you are okay! Reason number 431 why I have a Glock-23 under my seat. I think you did the best thing you could of by getting out of there.
+1
got the hydros in 13 rd clip. punk asses deserve to be capped!
Old 04-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Built2shredZ

Originally Posted by GUMZ201
redid the link didnt know why it says corrupted now, but there is no audio cuz a friend recorded it with his camera, guess it doesnt record audio. maybe i messed typed about the bullet through my drivers side window, but i believe the tint help slow down the bullet becuase it was found in my car seat, and yes the drivers side window did break. anyways why would someone make up somethin like this? as far as the police report, i dont want to put that up, alot of info that i dont want disclosed out there.
and if u still dont beleive thats my car well look up my other post, i put up a vid of my car when i got my nismo installed.
A lot of people come up with stories like this one to get attention. Still sounds fishy that your friends video cam does not record audio.

maybe your story is true, but if your going to make a post like this one have some things to back it up like several pictures of your 350z with the windows blown out and/or the police report (use a marker to cover up the information you don't want public.)
Old 04-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Driver06

Crazy **** man...
I am completely in support of shooting lowlives, but all you guys that think you could shoot mutiple moving(and armed) targets from a stationary point, and not get hit, are nuts.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:42 PM
jaa1755

Damn - the roads in SA suck bad enough as it is...
Old 04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
GUMZ201

A lot of people come up with stories like this one to get attention. Still sounds fishy that your friends video cam does not record audio.

maybe your story is true, but if your going to make a post like this one have some things to back it up like several pictures of your 350z with the windows blown out and/or the police report (use a marker to cover up the information you don't want public.)
For the seeing is believeing guys, got some pics before the car went to the shop

not looking for attention either. just wanted to share a story and awarenss to be carefull out there guys
Old 04-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Built2shredZ

Ok now i beleive you

If you had been on this board for awhile I would been more likely to beleive your story from the beginning but being your new I was a bit skeptical...

All i can say is your one lucky SOB to get away without getting hurt...
Old 04-03-2006, 06:35 PM
GUMZ201

Ok now i beleive you

If you had been on this board for awhile I would been more likely to beleive your story from the beginning but being your new I was a bit skeptical...

All i can say is your one lucky SOB to get away without getting hurt...
yes i was very lucky and fortunate.. car went to a nissan shop and whats cool is one of my best friends dad works there so he will personally work on my car so its gonna be in good hands, estimate of the damage isnt that much and maybe hell try and pull something where i can have some money leftover to get me something for the Z and a maybe a priest to bless my car once its out of the shop
Old 04-03-2006, 06:38 PM
rockinbboy

I hope the police find those criminals.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Hella

where did that bullet that went in your front fender end up? Did it go into the engine?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
ZXERT

That scares me. The one thing I make sure is that when its late at night to always have a way out. Never park to close to the car in front of you and keep your doors locked. Were talking 1-4 am. I realize some of you think its rediculous but I live in a not so great neighborhood. Also I've heard of stories where people purposely give you a little fender bender and then steal your car when you get out to say wtf.

Also scares me that I'm a dorking looking white guy in a nice car in a bad neighborhood.

They probably would've shot you or atleast whooped your a$$.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:03 PM
GUMZ201

Originally Posted by Hella
where did that bullet that went in your front fender end up? Did it go into the engine?
dont think it went in the engine bay at all cuz when i drove away the car ran like a champ i looked inside and from the angle of the bullet, i dont think it went into the bay at all, its right where the battery is but it looks like it went in and bounced off something, cuz theres a little indention comin out, its in the pic where u see a little sratch near the bullet hole
Old 04-03-2006, 07:10 PM
jtnet

i would leave the fender on, would not get it replaced, the Z with a bullet hole looks sweet and has a cool story.
congrats on not getting hurt, did u like duck down and drive blind when u saw them pull out guns?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
GUMZ201

Originally Posted by jtnet
i would leave the fender on, would not get it replaced, the Z with a bullet hole looks sweet and has a cool story.
congrats on not getting hurt, did u like duck down and drive blind when u saw them pull out guns?
actually not really, i knew where i wanted to go, i think my neck retracted in like a turlte though when the drivers window shattered lol. gotta pat myself in the back for good reaction though.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:15 PM
rich harris

glad to here ur still with us.....
Old 04-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Frankie_Z

It sounds like you made a really good decision under ALOT of pressure GumZ...well done. Based on the fact that these guys opened up on you like that, I would say there is a high probability if you would have frozen up (given them the car) you may have been in bad shape anyways.

What are the pistol carry permit laws like in SA? Not that there is a tactical advantage when you are outnumbered like that, but now I am curious...I wonder how much weight bullet proof glass and car body armor would add :~)
Old 04-03-2006, 08:28 PM
FairladyZX

that's some crazy **** u had to deal with. if i live in texas i would carry my uzi 24/7 wid me.

Quick Reply: Escaped a Carjack