Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 05:50 AM
RENFRO

Received 112 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by zach711f
im stationed at ellsworth AFB SD with my Z.....it snows more than half the year and its in the middle of nowhere which sucks and i cannot wait to get to another base....anyways..haha theres not very many Z's around i have 1 out of 4 im pretty sure. I went to this hick *** part of the world to help my friends bar out for a night in need of a bartender. Every girl and guy that came into the bar asked me about the red Z sitting out front and when I said it was mine they couldnt not beilve it they thought i was rich or famous and the girls were litterally trying to take my shirt off from behind the bar "OMG OMG you drive a 350z???" Then came closing time and they all hoped in their lifted trucks and left...true story belive it or not...its funny how shelterd people are in their little community in the middle of nowhere
haha nice man! I was at Ellsworth back in '07 for field training. Stationed over at Wright Patt now though. I sure did love the B1 Lancers flying over every day though. How are the horse sized jackrabbits out there? haahaha
Old 03-08-2011, 07:42 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 413 Likes on 236 Posts
Default ha!

Originally Posted by Vick781
Whats the best compliment you gotten ? how many do you get a day?

About the Z
heres one you probably never get..

Your ENGLISH is amazing!

haha.. jk.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:03 AM
BSERIEuS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually get the "cool/nice ride" from the younger crowd.

The older folks usually ask what it is and the year. When I tell them it's an 03 they are in shock! When they ask the mileage....their jaws just drop. Then they ask if it's for sale. lol

Everytime I go to my GF's parents house, her stepdad always says "what the hell are you doing here?! I'd be out cruising that thing if I were you!"

haha...i love it
Old 03-08-2011, 03:49 PM
mikeytothe

I have two both occurred in philadelphia at two separate times but both are pretty funny:
1. A guy ran towards me as i was pulling away from a red light screaming "THAT'S A DOPE RIDE BABY. i am however a guy
2. i was pulling up towards a red light and a bum had a sign that read " please help i do not steal or rob for food" and as i got closer he flipped the sign and it read " I like your car!!!!" so i gave him a few bucks for the fact it was extremely funny
Old 03-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Neu Era

hahaha thats epic^
Old 03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
HammZ

I was going to meet two of my friends at a coffee shop after I had just put my exhaust on (HFC's w/ Invidia Gemini true dual). Apparently, right before I drove by the porch of the coffee shop, this dude driving an automatic early 2000's Mustang had just pulled up like a bat outta hell blasting some gay *** music. Of course he parked illegally right in front of the porch like a douche bag. My friends were sitting on the porch so because I wanted their opinion of the new exhaust I floored it in first past them (yes, also, like a douche but I had a legit reason!haha) and the guy driving the mustang walked right by them not knowing they were my friends and said out loud to himself "I wish I had a Z..."

When they told me that I absolutely could not stop laughing, mostly because I'm pretty sure he knew my friends heard him and they told me.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:24 PM
NyCSnEaK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikeytothe
i was pulling up towards a red light and a bum had a sign that read " please help i do not steal or rob for food" and as i got closer he flipped the sign and it read " I like your car!!!!" so i gave him a few bucks for the fact it was extremely funny
That homeless dude will not LOSE! That man knows how to cater to the human psyche.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:47 AM
jak

Gave a friend a ride. In approximately 3 city block we got up to 100mph and still stopped at the stop sign. The best compliment was him repeating that scenario over and over to everyone he saw!!
Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 AM
The_Laughing_Man

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I dont think I've really had a "best" one yet. Just a lot of "Nice ride." comments from men and women. My server at Subway said "Just take the sandwich I'll take the car!"
Old 04-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Sor

I took my good friend for a ride last summer in the Z. He was super stoked and the next day was texting his buddy about it but accidently texted me instead. It read something like "OMFG dude I was in this super fast sports car last night...it was amazing..hot girls starring...omfg.." or something like that. Must have been pretty embarrassing when he found out he sent the text to me haha.

Last edited by Sor; 04-09-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:41 AM
DK 350z DK

Originally Posted by Ztalker
so what happened after they both got inside the car between 2:30 and 5:00....
They read bible verses and prayed together.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:10 PM
krazy k

I just got my car from valet and was doing a walk around to check for dings/scratches. Then an old guy with his group of people are passing by, the old man says " thats a nice car are you trying to buy it". I laughed and said no this is my car b
Old 04-13-2011, 12:24 PM
SpoolageDropout

Originally Posted by krazy k
I just got my car from valet and was doing a walk around to check for dings/scratches. Then an old guy with his group of people are passing by, the old man says " thats a nice car are you trying to buy it". I laughed and said no this is my car b
LOL
Old 04-17-2011, 03:05 AM
bloodwings19

I was talking with friends on a driveway, when one father-type guy walked past us and said, "Nice car..... it must be fast." One of the friend has an STi on the driveway, but the guy walking his dog was looking at the 350z when he said it. My friend said, "Thanks," maybe he was talking about the STi. Then I went to McDonald's drive-thru for Frappe-Cappuchino which is all I get from Mickey D, a drive-thru guy asked me, "Is that a 350z, or 370z?" I said, "nope, 350z." He said, "They look alike (lol-me in my mind), I want to get one," maybe these people were talking about the 350z
Old 07-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Dave-rol

almost everybody likes the Z, on the highway here a audi r8 drove by and started to take picture's hahaha, at the traffic lights a guy in a GT-R saw the z and his mouth fall open.. also people are like: ' look at the cool porsche ' so they are all positif
Old 07-11-2011, 02:50 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Nice!

When I park streetside and I'm in my garage in the dark I like to watch the kids that go to the skate park round the corner. They'd passby and put there greasy hands and faces all over the car...I enjoy it, cause I can remeber touching the **** outta a nice car!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 AM
1_BAD_Z

I parked next to a porche on purpose then got told mine looked better. Its hard to go about anywhere without the thumbs up or double takes and obvious "looks great"
Old 07-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Swimminggerman

Originally Posted by jak
Gave a friend a ride. In approximately 3 city block we got up to 100mph and still stopped at the stop sign. The best compliment was him repeating that scenario over and over to everyone he saw!!
5oh wont care.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:39 AM
JCITY
Banned

People ask all the time if my 03 is new!I bought it new when 03's first came out in 02.
goes to show you thedesign/looks are timeless.
Also get jaw drops on my front CF lip.Its a Mine's..not many around.The design is so good that it should have been on the original car.My rims also get oohs..ACE Strada 19's
Old 07-11-2011, 06:38 AM
briankyle97

I love when I take my brother in law for rides, he always thinks we're going to get into a fight because everyone is always starring at us. He doesn't realize everyone is actually starring at the car. LULZ

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?