Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Cars at the stealership, they wont cover front tires :(

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 10:58 PM
TeCKNeiC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars at the stealership, they wont cover front tires :(

Sup guys, I have my car at the stealership right getting the fuel line fixed and the front tires being replaced. The fuel line was an overnight process and the front tires got checked this morning. The tires failed but the stealership said they are no longer honoring the warranty and it would cost 650 but they would give me the "hook up" for 550 for tires, labor, and an alignment(a real hook up wow). I called Nissan North America and they have a regional director heading out there tomorrow. This is the second night in a row my car will remain there. Am I pretty much fighting an uphill battle or will persistance prevail. What do I need to insure that I am provided the best service availiable. If it means anything I did bring it in September for the tires but the wheel locks were on and I had to take it to a place that would remove them. Any advice? Anyone recently get their front tires replaced on an 03 after Jan 06? Thanks!
Old 04-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeCKNeiC
Sup guys, I have my car at the stealership right getting the fuel line fixed and the front tires being replaced. The fuel line was an overnight process and the front tires got checked this morning. The tires failed but the stealership said they are no longer honoring the warranty and it would cost 650 but they would give me the "hook up" for 550 for tires, labor, and an alignment(a real hook up wow). I called Nissan North America and they have a regional director heading out there tomorrow. This is the second night in a row my car will remain there. Am I pretty much fighting an uphill battle or will persistance prevail. What do I need to insure that I am provided the best service availiable. If it means anything I did bring it in September for the tires but the wheel locks were on and I had to take it to a place that would remove them. Any advice? Anyone recently get their front tires replaced on an 03 after Jan 06? Thanks!
i hate stealerships!!
Old 04-06-2006, 03:16 AM
PoWeRtRiP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how many miles on your car? and you said its an 03? if so you are likely outside of warranty coverage. your 3yr/36000 bumper-bumper is what would have covered it.

you probably should just bite the bullet and get new tires. that 550 deal is actually really good if they are oem tires with an alignment. do a search on here for what specs they should set the alignment to that will prevent feathering from happening. its a different toe setting.