Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

You know you are a 350z owner when...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 03:26 PM
MR_LUCIFER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol I just couldnt help it....

you know your a z owner when you spend ALOT of time researching on different CAI's such as injen,popcharger,nismo etc n never end up making a decision.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:37 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when you know why you dont want to drive a FWD car ever again
Old 04-27-2006, 03:39 PM
DXB350Z

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
You should let her know that, her screen name is "Valkyrie". I tried to tell her that too, and Raceboy told me that as well... I guess we're both hard headed.

hey man...you are really getting immature..i wonder how you earned your physics degree...shouldnt you know newtons three laws by heart now...? apply them to real life situations..they will work just fine..

ooh..and by the way...that girl is smart..she dug up your profile lol.

anyways.,..back on topic...

you are a Z owner....when you just cant decide on which turbokit.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:43 PM
raceboy
Banned

Originally Posted by lilmixedazn
your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a loan officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk s h i t to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. i dont need their help.. and i'm sure i would be doing better if i was staying at home.. i could have aleast one more house, but they wanted to move to canada... so screw you... ok.. haha.. funny thought...my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...

You are a moron. You really think people buy your B.S.? You're (not your) a loan officer yet you write at about a 4th grade (and I am being generous) level? You can barely afford gas, but claim to be financially secure?

Oh wait, your parents moved to Canada? Never mind. I am sorry for making fun of the handicapped.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DXB350Z
you are really getting immature..
Ok.

i wonder how you earned your physics degree...
I went to a university, how do you get degrees in UAE?

shouldnt you know newtons three laws by heart now...?
We don't learn those till we are at the PhD level.

ooh..and by the way...that girl is smart..she dug up your profile lol.
Yeah she's a real cyber-detective

you are a Z owner....when you just cant decide on which turbokit.
That's easy, the turbonator.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:52 PM
3kgt48

Originally Posted by raceboy
You are a moron. You really think people buy your B.S.? You're (not your) a loan officer yet you write at about a 4th grade (and I am being generous) level? You can barely afford gas, but claim to be financially secure?

Oh wait, your parents moved to Canada? Never mind. I am sorry for making fun of the handicapped.

LOL FUNNY AS HELL. I am subscribing for pics of this 19 year old chick lol she sounds SO MEAN AND SMART and she drives a Z. I THINK THATS HOTT LOL

this is chilidish guys. He has a physics degree so what does that have to do with him being on this forum. I think the number of posts he has shows how knowlagable he is about Z and its non of anyone's buss to tell him what to do with his time!

To the girl: As smart as you seem to be I think you shouldn't let someone's comment regarding teens having Zs make you madd. As long as you have your Z (it doesn't matter who paid for it) you should enjoy it and have fun at the forum with other Z members (or former Z members).

still subscribing for the pics tho LOL.

Last edited by 3kgt48; 04-27-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Suvlaki

Shut The F**k Up With Argueing Like Little 12 Year Olds! Seriously! This was A Good Thread And Now U All Are Screwing It Up. Go Compare Dick Sizes On Another Thread, And Leave Us To Our real Fun Here...
Old 04-27-2006, 04:30 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and yet you still had to get in ur 2 cents
Old 04-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Suvlaki

Originally Posted by ArCtM
and yet you still had to get in ur 2 cents
Yup I feel warmer and better inside now.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:34 PM
6swhite350z

ban all the people that fukced up my thread
Old 04-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Havok_RLS2

When your wife (who use to be a professional model) offers to have nude photos done with her positioned on the hood of your car and you say " I don't think the hood will support your weight.... Opps! I mean.... Ummmm...."

Then you end up sleeping on the couch again.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:02 PM
2005daytonaZ

when you kick yourself in the *** after every fill up for driving too hard.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by MR_LUCIFER
your the moron you stupid son of a b i t c h, just cuz I drive a z with my money it makes my parents n I an idiot? **** your life I really can't do much because your lame *** likes to bash teens for driving a z but if I saw you in real life it wouldnt be as peaceful as this lol. btw why the hell did you ruin a good thread like this you dick head
Look... I don't know this person and I could care less but when I started reading through this thread I can say it has been successfully ruined because MR_LUCIFER can't keep his childish attitude suppressed.

If anyone needs to be BANNED from this forum... This guy get my vote and then some.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Havok_RLS2

your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a loan officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk s h i t to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. i dont need their help.. and i'm sure i would be doing better if i was staying at home.. i could have aleast one more house, but they wanted to move to canada... so screw you... ok.. haha.. funny thought...my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...

This one too Ban em

Ya can't even enjoy a simple G/D fun thread anymore without some freaking idiot KID trying to show everyone their nutz have dropped.
I don't care who your mama and daddy are or what the hell they got you for your Sweet 16th Brat-day and I'm sure a lot of other ADULTS on this forum feel the same. You wanna fight like a bunch of playground rug-rats? Take that crap to PM.

Last edited by Havok_RLS2; 04-27-2006 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:31 PM
PrimeX

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2
When your wife (who use to be a professional model) offers to have nude photos done with her positioned on the hood of your car
...When you share said pictures of the nekked wife with my350Z.com members.

DO IT!

Old 04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by PrimeX
...When you share said pictures of the nekked wife with my350Z.com members.

DO IT!

You wish.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
cessna

your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a load officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk ****e to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...
`

He whom speaks in such a manner, is usually the one whom lives in his parents basement at the tender age of 40

Who the hell are you anyway?
Old 04-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cessna
`

Who the hell are you anyway?

She's a load officer and own two house!
Old 04-27-2006, 05:40 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by MR_LUCIFER
^^agreed! Why do you spend so much time on forums... your a married guy go have fun with your life take your wifey out, stop acting like your some kind of adult on a z forum it just makes you look stupid. Look at all the posts you have.. you should shoot yourself in the knees n throw your self off a bridge, your wifes the biggest idiot for getting married with a fu ck face like you

Now, now, no need to call others names here....

So if I caught what you said..... Since I post alot, that must mean that I should shoot myself in he knees, and throw myself off a bridge???? Quick question.... since I`m not married, should I still shoot myself and then throw myself of a bridge? Or was that jump first shoot later???? Dude, you have me all confussed now!!!!
Stop you big meany!lol
Old 04-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Toad

Hraes, we need a slow clap smile just for you.

Quick Reply: You know you are a 350z owner when...