Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

You know you are a 350z owner when...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 02:49 PM
lilmixedazn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey i'm 19 i'm a girl! i'm paying for my car going to school, i'm smart enough to get scholarships to pay for my school AND TO HAVE LEFT OVER $$$, i'm sorry that i just have it good and keeping myself on the right track, maybe something bad happen to you when you were yougn so you couldn't afford nice things, but my parents have always taught me how to be independant, IF I NEEDED THEIR HELP they would help me, but they're old and i respect them for raising me right.

PS - i dont spend my $$ on silly things like.... designer clothing or handbags

your probably the guy with all these nice clothes but you have nothing in your wallet... well best to you on heading back on the right track

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No, I'm not jealous your parents are stupid and you're spoiled.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:51 PM
lilmixedazn

You must not have a life either huh? answering these "kids"

Brokeback comments? Awww... Sweety, you don't mean that do you? It's hurts daddy when you say things like that. Now be a good boy and take the trash to the street or you won't get any allowance this week to pay for your Z.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lilmixedazn
Hey i'm 19 i'm a girl!
Congrats!

i'm paying for my car going to school,
Great! I'm paying for me and my wife (who is also a girl) to go to school, paying for 2 cars and a house.

your probably the guy with all these nice clothes but you have nothing in your wallet... well best to you on heading back on the right track
I have nice clothes, nice cars, a nice house, a nice degree.... try again.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 04-27-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

You must not have a life either huh? answering these "kids"
Actually I'm at work now. You know "work"?
Old 04-27-2006, 02:56 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uhh...Flame suit
(this is gonna be good)

be nice she's a girl

Last edited by ArCtM; 04-27-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:59 PM
lilmixedazn

dude... calm down.. this Hraesvelg guy is just really jealous of us....

Date of Birth:
May 12, 1978
Color:
N/A
Z/G Owner:
was

Trim Level:
'05 Altima 2.5s
Biography:
B.S. Physics, May '04. M.E. nuclear engineering, maybe '07?
Interests:
competition shooting, nuclear physics, astronomy, general physics
Westinghouse's nuclear fuel facility

notice he's 27.. and he had to give up his "Z" for an altima.. hahah notivce the sad face... hahahaha.... he's just jealous that 19/20 yearolds can keep up with thier payments and keep their jobs to pay off our Z....

hey Hraesvelg!!! i can relate ok.. if i lost my Z i would be mad/sad too ok.. we understand your lost...

Originally Posted by MR_LUCIFER
you and your brokeback come backs, just get over it no ones takin my z away
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM
lilmixedazn

Actually I'm at work now. You know "work"?
yeah i do.. i work at washington mutal, i'm a loan officer.... i bet you will be claiming your Bankruptcy someitmes soon huh, don't worry i'm sure they will aution off your little 05 altima... can't afford the payments on that either huh?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

dude... calm down.. this Hraesvelg guy is just really jealous of us....

Date of Birth:
May 12, 1978
Color:
N/A
Z/G Owner:
was

Trim Level:
'05 Altima 2.5s
Biography:
B.S. Physics, May '04. M.E. nuclear engineering, maybe '07?
Interests:
competition shooting, nuclear physics, astronomy, general physics
Westinghouse's nuclear fuel facility

notice he's 27.. and he had to give up his "Z" for an altima.. hahah notivce the sad face... hahahaha.... he's just jealous that 19/20 yearolds can keep up with thier payments and keep their jobs to pay off our Z....

hey Hraesvelg!!! i can relate ok.. if i lost my Z i would be mad/sad too ok.. we understand your lost...
I traded it in for a house, and I've owned a 350Z and a G35c, longer than you. I'm not jealous, I just think you and your parents are morons. If I didn't have a mortgage to pay I could keep my G35. Do you have a mortgage or rent to pay? What about food and medical expenses? Utilities?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:08 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

yeah i do.. i work at washington mutal, i'm a loan officer.... i bet you will be claiming your Bankruptcy someitmes soon huh, don't worry i'm sure they will aution off your little 05 altima... can't afford the payments on that either huh?
Lol, the payments are cheaper, which was the whole point of selling it. I made payments on the G and Z for several years, and they never got "autioned" off and I never had to file for "Bankruptcy" nor will I "someitmes" soon.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:11 PM
lilmixedazn

I traded it in for a house, and I've owned a 350Z and a G35c, longer than you. I'm not jealous, I just think you and your parents are morons. If I didn't have a mortgage to pay I could keep my G35. Do you have a mortgage or rent to pay? What about food and medical expenses? Utilities?
your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a load officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk ****e to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...
Old 04-27-2006, 03:11 PM
SchoolZin

[QUOTE=dkorr]... you can really pick your nose or scratch your ***** anymore because you feel you're being watched

...... you walk around your car to check for damages before you get into it

Nice! I'm always doing that.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:12 PM
lilmixedazn

your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a loan officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk s h i t to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. i dont need their help.. and i'm sure i would be doing better if i was staying at home.. i could have aleast one more house, but they wanted to move to canada... so screw you... ok.. haha.. funny thought...my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...
Old 04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
6swhite350z

CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!?!?! stop the stupid bs, create a different thread for the arguments.. i made this thread for other reasons!

you know your a Z owner when your repaint your front bumper twice a year
MR_LUCIFER

Lol, the payments are cheaper, which was the whole point of selling it. I made payments on the G and Z for several years, and they never got "autioned" off and I never had to file for "Bankruptcy" nor will I "someitmes" soon.
your the moron you stupid son of a b i t c h, just cuz I drive a z with my money it makes my parents n I an idiot? **** your life I really can't do much because your lame *** likes to bash teens for driving a z but if I saw you in real life it wouldnt be as peaceful as this lol. btw why the hell did you ruin a good thread like this you dick head
SchoolZin

....you go to open the passenger door for your wife, not to be chivalrous, but to make sure:

A. there are no new door dings.
B. she doesn't open it up onto the car next to you.
c. she doesn't get fingerprints all over the place.
D. she doesn't slam the door.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
lilmixedazn

sorry... he he..

when you have a blk/white Z... and you seem to always think it's not shiney enough no matter how many time you wax it...

Originally Posted by 6swhite350z
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!?!?! stop the stupid bs, create a different thread for the arguments.. i made this thread for other reasons!

you know your a Z owner when your repaint your front bumper twice a year
Old 04-27-2006, 03:19 PM
MR_LUCIFER

your such a f u c k i n g idiot, hello i'm a loan officer... i own two house ok, you wanna talk about morgage? utlites? um? .. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS, and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track.. and btw i paid off my car within a 2years... so dont talk s h i t to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful

on top of that.. what did you not get that my parents raised me till i was 17, and well they taught me how to take care of myself.. i dont need their help.. and i'm sure i would be doing better if i was staying at home.. i could have aleast one more house, but they wanted to move to canada... so screw you... ok.. haha.. funny thought...my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...
^^agreed! Why do you spend so much time on forums... your a married guy go have fun with your life take your wifey out, stop acting like your some kind of adult on a z forum it just makes you look stupid. Look at all the posts you have.. you should shoot yourself in the knees n throw your self off a bridge, your wifes the biggest idiot for getting married with a fu ck face like you
Old 04-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

your such a f u c k i n g idiot,
And an idiot that can speak English too!

hello i'm a load officer...
What do "Load" officers do?

.. and the thing that's killing me the most.. AKA varible cost((if you really have a BS))... GAS,
Wow, the price of gas is killing you? Sounds like you aren't so financially stable if $1 per gallon increase is killing you.

Yes I have a B.S. in physics, and will have a M.E. in 9 more classes. You just need to worry about getting through "Engrish" 101.

and if you really did know how to handle your self you would of been to keep yourself on track..
I am on track, I'm doing quite well. The nuclear industry pays very well. I didn't really need to sell my car, it just made more sense. Besides I was tired of all the 1st year problems. We've even discussed this in another thread, which you would realize if you hadn't just signed up.

and btw i paid off my car within a 2years...
*thanks daddy!*

so dont talk ****e to me... like i said and i'll say it agian, hope you can get yourself ontrack so you can stop being so spitful
I am on track.

my credit score is probably double yours... haha that's why you couldn't keep up...
lol, I didn't think it could go over 850?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:21 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^agreed! Why do you spend so much time on forums... your a married guy go have fun with your life take your wifey out, stop acting like your some kind of adult on a z forum it just makes you look stupid. Look at all the posts you have.. you should shoot yourself in the knees n throw your self off a bridge, your wifes the biggest idiot for getting married with a fu ck face like you

The thread was about to get back on topic so there is only one option...
Old 04-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

your wifes the biggest idiot for getting married with a fu ck face like you
You should let her know that, her screen name is "Valkyrie". I tried to tell her that too, and Raceboy told me that as well... I guess we're both hard headed.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 04-27-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Quick Reply: You know you are a 350z owner when...