Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: What would you do if someone spit on your car??
Beat the crap out of them!
58.54%
Say something to them about it, Question them as to why etc.
36.59%
Just let it go and say nothing and drive away.
4.88%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

What would you do if someone spit on your car??

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 06:35 AM
NeoRacer_106

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its the same reason why people think that because they beat you in some kind of race on the street their better than you..small D*CK size
Old 05-24-2006, 07:01 AM
TK2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by imjdoggie
Why do certain people think they are better because they have been a member longer? I just don't understand the hostility on here by some of you guys. Do you really think I mind being called a newb? TK2005 I know your kind you were one of those kids who was picked on your whole life, now you feel like a tough guy over the cpu.
I don't think I am better because I have been a member longer. I think I am better because I know had I been in your situation, no one would have spit on my car. You see, I know your type as well. You like to call people out as internet tough guys because it makes you feel like for once in your life you might be in control of what is going on around you. Sadly, you aren't. Was I picked on as a little kid??? I can't remember, maybe I was. Has anyone spit on my car in front of me lately, hell no. You got punked by teenage rednecks. Not only should you be embarrassed that a little kid finds you to be such a lightweight that he can spit on your car, but you should also be embarrassed that it is still bothering you and that a punk kid got the best of you. You keep trying to call people like me out if it makes you feel better but I already know that if I feel like spitting on your car, you won't/can't do anything about it other than ask people online what you should do. You should add another option to your poll...

D. Hit the gym
Old 05-24-2006, 07:13 AM
iknowitsfast

yeah let someone do that while im IN or standing NEAR my car....ima pick up the phone and dial 1 800 Whoop A$$!
Old 05-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Spit back in their face and follow it up with an elbow

j/k honestly this is one of those tings nobody can honestly answer without being in that situation, so I dont know but Id be upset. To the guy comparing birds $hit to somebody purposely spitting on your car your weak. You cant compare something natural with another person disrespecting you and your property-HUGE difference.

Last edited by Alberto; 05-24-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Garrison

No one has ever spit on my car. So I don't know either way...