Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Broke into my friends garage

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 09:29 PM
smileshift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broke into my friends garage

(Originally and accidentally posted in picture share, thought everyone else who dosent look there might want to hear and share their own)

Well, I didn't really break in I was let in. This girl ( 's parents) have alot of cool cars, and we went up to her lake house in Michigan over the weekend and now im back so I decided to talk about the sweet cars I got to drive.

I drive a mazda, and im plannin on gettin a 06 Z after the 07's come out so I can get a good deal but anyways, I walked in the garage and saw 4 amazing vehicles.

03 Black Cooper S 6sp
03 Black M5 6sp
06 Red ZR 6sp
05 Silver Cayenne Turbo

My jaw hit the floor, there are 7 people in her family so I understand why there are so many cars, but this was just unreal. And she was like do you want to take one out? Anyone in the Chicago/Michigan area this weekend knows it was one of the nicest weekends we have had for a while. No clouds less the 80 degrees nice breeze. Just surreal. So I say why dont we start from small and work our way up. I hopped in the Mini, and cruised around i that for a little while. It was a really fun car. Could feel every bump in the road. So light and small, hugs the road like no other. I could take like 90 degree turns at nearly 30 miles per hour and stay in control. Sore Neck.

Next was the Z. Dropped the top and fired it up. Powerful compared to the previous vehicle I drove the Z for nearly 30 minutes never getting tired of it. I will be buying a Z because of finally a 'real' test drive I got to feel many different situations that you cant really get on roads around Chicago. All smiles.

Crem da la crem, the 5. A beast. Notchy tranny, amazing engine. Sounded great too. Turned off the DSC and TC and turn on the sport mode quick throttle response and great steering and handling. The seats held you in on every turn. Sick car, but liked the other 3 better. Least Favorite.

Cayenne Turbo. You need somthing to tow the boat and haul people. Fastest SUV I've ever been in. Silky smooth auto, didn't push it as hard as the other cars, simply because its not manual. Suspension felt no bumps. and body lean was kept minimum when I did corner hard. Daily Driver.

Thats my story, thanks to my friends I had one of the best days of my life driving that is, all on someone else tab!

If anyone else has stories about their best driving day please post!!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:51 PM
zeebeda

this isn't a story, but--

my g/f's mom has a mini, ive never got to drive it, but there are some roads around my house that have amazing turns that i would love to be able to drive it on.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:16 PM
MulhollandDrive

Don't forget to jack up the drive wheels and drive them all in reverse sos her old man won't notice the extra mileage
Old 06-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Casanova

Originally Posted by zeebeda
this isn't a story, but--

my g/f's mom has a mini, ive never got to drive it, but there are some roads around my house that have amazing turns that i would love to be able to drive it on.

^^^^ LOL LOL LOL

nice nice...
Old 06-05-2006, 06:06 AM
fairladyinit

These cars are not that rare....
Old 06-05-2006, 11:29 AM
liudacris

Originally Posted by MulhollandDrive
Don't forget to jack up the drive wheels and drive them all in reverse sos her old man won't notice the extra mileage
Old 06-05-2006, 11:54 AM
imjdoggie

Glad you had fun man now go get a Z for yourself!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Z_freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got to drive my Z this weekend.....
Old 06-05-2006, 01:55 PM
bigplayray

hey what happened between you and the chick that let you drive the cars.......would've been a better story if you banged the girl....lol
Old 06-05-2006, 01:58 PM
driftk1d

well, my family has sum pretty sweet cars that i drive...i have a black ZR, my brother has a red Z with a veilside ver. 3 bodykit, my dad has a red lous esprit and yellow porsche boxter s, and my mom has a white Mercedes S500...we also have a honda lol