Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Teaser: Short Sound Clip of my Car in Action for EA sports

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
eat rice z33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
LOL it's rice because it is wide open exhaust? Raspy is how race cars sound buddy because there is nothing resonating the exhaust. All I have to comment on is....EVO-R talk about ARROZ
my honda accord with a 4 cylinder was a ful race car, had full open exhaust and had absolutly NO rasp....
Old 06-06-2006, 09:13 AM
EteRnal PAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gt3
Wow didn't know they are coming out with another driving game...which game is it?

Your car sounds sweet btw.
EA's next Need For Speed: Carbon game.

Last edited by EteRnal PAL; 06-06-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by eat rice z33
my honda accord with a 4 cylinder was a ful race car, had full open exhaust and had absolutly NO rasp....
Accord and full race car? Now I know you are BS'n because I know what Honda race cars sound like. Arguing with you is like arguing with a friggin retard. K20's, B18's, B20's, B16's, D16's, H22's all are loud and even more raspy since they have 4 cylinders when race prepped. What series were you racing in? Get your head out of your azz. Then again I can't blame you....nothing really goes on in CT

Last edited by Rickdogg; 06-06-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you to everyone else for the cool comments, although I don't expect them and can handle negativity but some people just talk out of their azz due to ignorance.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:27 PM
imjdoggie

Rick it sounds great and props to you for getting something of yours in a Video Game thats so cool, some people are just jealous like that chachi talking about the Viper.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Z_rican

Sounds good.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's always going to be haters out there. For a person to build his car from scratch and eventually be featured in a video game is no easy task. For those who talked smack...get a life, and the guy who posted the Viper video, you're just jealous cuz ur dick is small and you had to post a video of someone else's car. LOSER!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:09 PM
abyss

i think you meant to say

Originally Posted by 99atlantic

THIS is what a clown shoe cars exhaust should sound like: http://members.shaw.ca/waltie/Vpr_tpipes.AVI

Sounds pretty good Rick, and grats on being in a video game.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:37 PM
99atlantic

Originally Posted by imjdoggie
Dude you are a moron, like someone said earlier how can you compare the sound of a V10 to a V6. Also, I can almost guarantee there are numerous Z's on this site that would roll that Viper up like a joint and smoke it!!!! That Viper is probably someone's car that came by your house and you were just lucky enough to have a camcorder in your hand.
1) I never said it was mine

2) It's a blown GTS running 650-700RWhp.

Blown viper > cam'd, stroked, blown, NOS'd V6
Old 06-06-2006, 06:08 PM
LS6 Molester

Dude you are a moron, like someone said earlier how can you compare the sound of a V10 to a V6. Also, I can almost guarantee there are numerous Z's on this site that would roll that Viper up like a joint and smoke it!!!! That Viper is probably someone's car that came by your house and you were just lucky enough to have a camcorder in your hand.
hey homie, thats my viper. please point out these numerous Z's that are faster than my car. and if you know anything about cars the viper doesnt produce a true 10cyl sound since it fires 2 cyl at the same time causing the sound to sound like two 5 cyl engines instead of a 10 cyl. but im sure you already knew that being a car god and all
Old 06-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

the car does not sound ricey, nor "sick"...it sounds like a Z with no cats and a mic right by the tail pipe
Old 06-06-2006, 06:37 PM
ct350z

regardless of what all these hating fools think, congrats on the video game stuff. and you car is amazing, hands down one of the baddest n/a z's out there.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:47 PM
ChrisN1313

Its cool your getting into a video game, Congrats on that your car sounds good but to say it sounds like a race car Cmon

Sounds nothing like a race car sorry mang
http://www.soundsofnascar.com/clips/....com.cup8b.mp3
Old 06-06-2006, 07:05 PM
s2kphil

Originally Posted by LS6 Molester
hey homie, thats my viper. please point out these numerous Z's that are faster than my car. and if you know anything about cars the viper doesnt produce a true 10cyl sound since it fires 2 cyl at the same time causing the sound to sound like two 5 cyl engines instead of a 10 cyl. but im sure you already knew that being a car god and all

Old 06-06-2006, 07:09 PM
imjdoggie

Originally Posted by LS6 Molester

So your friend called you or saw you and said someone was talking bad or something along those lines about your car, how mature. I said I am sure there are some Z's out there that would beat your car! It was an opinion. I did not say anything bad about Viper's they are bad *** cars, but I still believe there are Z's out there that would beat your car whether it be at the Dragstrip or the Road Courses.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:22 PM
imjdoggie

Oh yea and by the way Even if you have 2 - 5 cylinder engines in 1 car that is 10 cylinders last time I checked. You dont have to be a car god to figure out 5x2 or they dont teach math in a cardboard box do they???
Old 06-06-2006, 07:27 PM
LS6 Molester

So your friend called you or saw you and said someone was talking bad or something along those lines about your car, how mature. I said I am sure there are some Z's out there that would beat your car! It was an opinion. I did not say anything bad about Viper's they are bad *** cars, but I still believe there are Z's out there that would beat your car whether it be at the Dragstrip or the Road Courses.
no one called me. How mature what? What did I do thats immature? Tell me where I claimed you were attacking me? you DID say there are numerous Z’s ON THIS SITE that would roll my viper up and smoke it like a joint. And I took offence to it by some guy that knows nothing about my car. I simply just asked you to point them out. Then you just changed it to, I still believe there are Z’s out there that would beat my car. Ok, im sure they are out there. But you first said on this site, and I asked you to point the numerous Z’s out since they are so plentiful on this site. And y comment about the firing order was relevant since in essence the viper sounds like a v5 and you said you cant really compare it to a v6.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:30 PM
gsazabi

Wow what's with all this hostality?

The simple fact that is that Rick's car is in the game, and
every one of us including that sweet viper, is not.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
LS6 Molester

Oh yea and by the way Even if you have 2 - 5 cylinder engines in 1 car that is 10 cylinders last time I checked. You dont have to be a car god to figure out 5x2 or they dont teach math in a cardboard box do they???
oh my god you are sooo right!! i wish i could me as smart as you!! would you please post your picture up so i can hang it above my bed so you will be the last thing i see before i sleep and first thing when i wake up. i would also make a shrine and worship you!! this whole thing started about exhuast tones and i was explaining the firing order in a viper compared to, lets say a ford v10. they do not sound the same. yes they both have 10 cyl but sound completly different. but i guess you are just playing stupid and ignoring the fact that exhaust sounds change with firing order. bravo my good man, please post your picture now. ill set it as my wallpaper too
Old 06-06-2006, 07:32 PM
zeebeda

i love the sound--very nice

Quick Reply: Teaser: Short Sound Clip of my Car in Action for EA sports