VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Old 06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I am waiting for the hour of video footage they have of my car in action.
Let us know when the footage comes out Rick.
Peace.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:52 PM
LS6 Molester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by imjdoggie
So now you come into a Z site to brag about your cars money etc, start trouble, ask for pictures of men so you can beat off to them. You are one classy dude. I told you man I'll beat your Viper with my car come to PA we'll meet at Pocono Raceway on a track day and you can try and keep up on the road course. Then we can go to Maple Grove Dragstrip for the 1/4 mile and you can beat me. I still don't understand what you are trying to prove in here. I said it 3 times now I'll say it again I am sure out of the 60,000+ members on this site there are cars that would beat your car. I am hoping some of them will chime in here soon. IT WAS AN OPINION MAN DEAL WITH IT!!!
Just because I make so much hp don’t think I don’t road race either. I go to willow springs and many other events for auto crossing. I highly doubt your Z can run better lap times than my viper because of the amount of suspension upgrades any other modifications, but that isn’t the point. if you really think im going to go out of my way to show some little punk kid whats up on the track you gota be outa your mind. You are not understanding any of my posts, English must be a second language for you as it is for me. Lets cliff note all this and end this because you are just retarded.

1. I have no problem with any car being faster than mine
2. you said “I can almost guarantee there are numerous Z's on this site that would roll that Viper up like a joint and smoke it!!!! That Viper is probably someone's car that came by your house and you were just lucky enough to have a camcorder in your hand.”

And that’s some **** talking right there not only by the tone. You said that before you knew what my car was making and its times. Im assuming you thought it was just some stock viper maybe with exhaust. You’ve been on this site for quite some time now and you can not recall any Z than runs sub 10s? just reword your original statement to, “there are over 300K members on here and im sure there are some on here than can beat my viper but I haven’t heard of any yet.” Because I have no problem with that, its just you talking outa your *** and cant prove anything is annoying. Yeah anyone can say there is a faster car or they think they heard someone with a faster car. Ok then prove it before you start saying my car is slow pos.

4. as a car enthusiast as myself, I wanted to know what it takes to get these Z’s sub 10 seconds because I do not know about these cars which is why I keep asking to show me these Z’s that are faster than me. im not trying to win any arguments or win any respect, or what ever you think. I just want you to show me some sub 10 second 350Z street cars.

5. im not trying to prove anything, but it seems like you cant either.

6. im still waiting on your pictures, or how about you post somepictures and mod's of your super track z that can run circles around slow vipers
Old 06-07-2006, 03:08 PM
imjdoggie

I have a stock Z and if you come to PA you will see! And about the punk kid comment I am in the over 30 bracket. Oh yea and one other thing find where I said Vipers were slow, I would appreciate you not putting words in my mouth. I know they are not slow cars.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:15 PM
LS6 Molester

I have a stock Z and if you come to PA you will see! And about the punk kid comment I am in the over 30 bracket. Oh yea and one other thing find where I said Vipers were slow, I would appreciate you not putting words in my mouth. I know they are not slow cars.
a stock Z will not that this car on the track

it was implied when you said that there are numerous Z's that will roll my viper up and smoke it like a joint. these cars (96-02) can run mid to high 11's bone stock on factory tires which many would say is pretty damn fast. and since mine runs low 10's on DR now, and for you to say that there are many 350Z's out there can can totaly hand my *** to me, that is pretty much saying my car is slow. especially the tone you were getting at saying that prolly isnt atlantic99s car and he just had a camcorder in his hand, seems like you were laughing and was like, "psssh hahaha that slow viper, they aint ****. there are so many Z's on here that can totally kick that cars ***." which might be true, but you failed to show me

Last edited by LS6 Molester; 06-07-2006 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
99atlantic

I have a stock Z and if you come to PA you will see! .
Lol, how ****ing stupid are you. He has ATLEAST 600RWhp to you and the necessary suspension upgrades. Christ, you people think that Nissian is the new Bugatti.....you drive a 350z, not a veyron!
Old 06-07-2006, 03:30 PM
LS6 Molester

Originally Posted by 99atlantic
Lol, how ****ing stupid are you. He has ATLEAST 600RWhp to you and the necessary suspension upgrades. Christ, you people think that Nissian is the new Bugatti.....you drive a 350z, not a veyron!

just look at this turbo's 350Z

omg that tq curve is awesome 351rwtq at 6200rpms. damn what i would give to make that much tq at such a high rpm instead of making it at idle just imagine what HIS stock 350Z puts down, and he thinks he can take this car. someone has been eating their wheaties
Old 06-07-2006, 03:57 PM
imjdoggie

Mod's please Mutt and Jeff here!
Old 06-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're the dumbest moron on the planet and you're laughing at someone else? So our 350z comes with jackstands from the factory huh?
Old 06-07-2006, 04:07 PM
LS6 Molester

banned for what?
Old 06-07-2006, 04:27 PM
99atlantic

How come you can't answer his simple question - how will your stock Z overcome a 600RWhp disadvantage, not to mention suspension upgrades

Did you get the super-flux-capaciter with it?

Originally Posted by Cannysage
you're the dumbest moron on the planet and you're laughing at someone else? So our 350z comes with jackstands from the factory huh?
jack, jack stands, whatever. everybody is calling you an idiot, not I, lol

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/183200-stock-jack-gave-in.html
Old 06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Cannysage

How come you can't answer his simple question - how will your stock Z overcome a 600RWhp disadvantage, not to mention suspension upgrades

Did you get the super-flux-capaciter with it?

jack, jack stands, whatever. everybody is calling you an idiot, not I, lol

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183200
I guess there's no difference between a jack and a jack stand, now? you come up with something new everyday. Why don't you tell everyone how you think using Jack Stands is stupid and people should only use ramps, even with lowered cars
and tell how everybody loses power from the SSV plenum

Last edited by Cannysage; 06-07-2006 at 04:40 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:38 PM
99atlantic

Originally Posted by Cannysage
I guess there's no difference between a jack and a jack stand, now? you come up with something new everyday. Why don't you tell everyone how you think using Jack Stands is stupid and people should only use ramps, even with lowered cars
and tell how everybody loses power from the SSV plenum
too bad dynos don't lie
Old 06-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848
Let us know when the footage comes out Rick.
Peace.
I sure will. Boy has this thread gone off-topic
Old 06-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Escobar

Received 153 Likes on 127 Posts

[quote=LS6 Molester]apparently, pablo esqueerbag

thats pretty good you tool shed, I was just wondering why you are on this board, i wasnt telling you that you couldnt be a member, it seems like you are just on here bragging about cars on order and vipers. so you step off sucka
Old 06-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Escobar

Received 153 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I sure will. Boy has this thread gone off-topic
thats what i was saying, you were posting your clip and this ls6 tool came on here and took over your thread
Old 06-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Bubble
-REPLICA ARMY-

humm..i like the sound at the end. Nice rumble. hehe God damn, i'll take off my exhaust tomorrow and crank up the engine. Let see how is it compare with your Rick. hehehe