Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z vs Tree

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 12:37 PM
WalkerT
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

F*** I am glad to hear that you dont have any major injuryes. Maybe you can get a cheaper used one with some mod or better yet go old school and get a 240z. Just glad to hear you are OK.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:40 PM
HighwaySpeed

Exclamation

I'm glad that you're alive.

I'm glad that you didn't injure or kill someone else.

"Thanks" for the 350Z high insurance rate.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Z_freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by walkert
F*** I am glad to hear that you dont have any major injuryes. Maybe you can get a cheaper used one with some mod or better yet go old school and get a 240z. Just glad to hear you are OK.

Thanks Travis......should they total it my options are wide open, i was even thinking(believe it or not) in stepping up to an enthusiast or something, I just don't know right now, this thing has kinda f-ed me up a lil bit and I am still trying to realize the fact that I was not killed....I sent you the pics, is your e-mail down???
Old 06-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
"Thanks" for the 350Z high insurance rate.
you know I hear this alot and up until this point I have not had an accident or ticket in 15 years and my insurance on this car was $93.00 a month. The rates on these cars are high, it always has been, i find it hard to believe that I have contributed significantly to these high rates.....

Last edited by Z_freak; 06-16-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:51 PM
WalkerT
Professional

The email I got was blank. My company filters alot of our email content. So they might have erased it. Do you think the rim giving way is a deffect of the rim? Do you think you could have gained control if the rim did not brake?
Old 06-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Z_freak

The email I got was blank. My company filters alot of our email content. So they might have erased it. Do you think the rim giving way is a deffect of the rim? Do you think you could have gained control if the rim did not brake?

I have been asking myself that very question because you can't turn right without a left front wheel(genius i know) and the next time i get to see the car I am going to take the center cover off(of the wheel) and see if the wheel fractured.....
Old 06-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Miraclekidjr
Banned

Crazy man....That must have been a rush. Glad everything is peachy
Dibs on lights....J/K, but seriously
Old 06-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by abyss
glad you walked away from it, that seatbelt can cause alot of damage but be glad you were wearing it and didn't end up outside the car. I still scars across my chest from my seatbelt being imprinted in my chest and stomach from my accident last year but thank god i was bright enough to wear it.

do you know how hard(speed) your impact was...i only ask because my fuqing chest is killing me, granted it is better than any of the alternative(worse wise) but man it hurts....and yeah, i always wear a seatbelt, even if I am in the backseat of someones car.....in this case it saved my life
Old 06-16-2006, 01:04 PM
WalkerT
Professional

You better come out tommorow and have a beer with us I can give you a ride if you need.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by Miraclekidjr
Crazy man....That must have been a rush. Glad everything is peachy
Dibs on lights....J/K, but seriously
lol...your not the first one that asked on the lights...that is so funny, this forum is greatness....."hey sorry to hear you almost killed yourself being an idiot, btw, how much for the lights" lol, i love it.....mod ******, all of you....
Old 06-16-2006, 01:12 PM
roast

Another one bites the dust.

And I thought my door ding sucked. That's like a thousand times worse and self inflicted.

Glad you're ok at least.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:17 PM
jinsei888

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good to know your safe; if your headlights are perfectly intact and unscratched, then sell them to me, thanks!
Old 06-16-2006, 01:20 PM
kcobean

Wow man. An unfortunate end to a beautiful car. Glad to hear you're ok, and that you didn't injure anyone else during the airshow.

(As an aside, it's great to see the total lack of insulting posts that usually follow these "I did something stupid" posts).

Let us know what you choose next!!! Hope your chest feels better in the coming days.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Z_freak

You better come out tommorow and have a beer with us I can give you a ride if you need.
i will give you a call, thanks T.....
Old 06-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by kcobean
Wow man. An unfortunate end to a beautiful car. Glad to hear you're ok, and that you didn't injure anyone else during the airshow.

(As an aside, it's great to see the total lack of insulting posts that usually follow these "I did something stupid" posts).

Let us know what you choose next!!! Hope your chest feels better in the coming days.
Thanks kcobean......I think I eleviated the idiocy by saying I did something stupid and not trying to defend it, hard to argue with that.....I am not leaving the site even if I have to settle on something else for a year or so.....I will definately be driving a Z again one day(just alot slower)...and man, if I had it I would make an offer on your car......
Old 06-16-2006, 01:27 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by Z_freak
Thanks kcobean......I think I eleviated the idiocy by saying I did something stupid and not trying to defend it, hard to argue with that.....I am not leaving the site even if I have to settle on something else for a year or so.....I will definately be driving a Z again one day(just alot slower)...and man, if I had it I would make an offer on your car......
Yep, you did good. I'm not leaving the site either. This is a great community to hang out in.

You should get one of these....this is my replacement for the Z:

[img]http:www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/viper.jpg[/img]

It makes the parting lots less painful.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Z_freak

Yep, you did good. I'm not leaving the site either. This is a great community to hang out in.

You should get one of these....this is my replacement for the Z:

[img]http:www.capital350zclub.com/hosting/kcobean/viper.jpg[/img]

It makes the parting lots less painful.

DAMN!!!! very nice car, have fun and be careful with that beast....unfortunately I am about $50,000 shy on that one......let me see, Z money, mortgage house, sell everything inside....ah, well, hmm, nope..no can do.....enjoy it, hope to hear some good street stories from you in the future
Old 06-16-2006, 01:37 PM
myZter
PREMIER MEM.FTW

it seems your taking the accident very well compared to some people. guess ur happy to be alive or not have serious injuries. suck tho a new z gone to waste
Old 06-16-2006, 01:41 PM
kcobean

Originally Posted by Z_freak
DAMN!!!! very nice car, have fun and be careful with that beast....unfortunately I am about $50,000 shy on that one......let me see, Z money, mortgage house, sell everything inside....ah, well, hmm, nope..no can do.....enjoy it, hope to hear some good street stories from you in the future
LOL...It wasn't THAT expensive (sure does look like it though, don't it? ).

I'll post up some stories (maybe even some Z kills, just to make me feel better about selling mine. )
Old 06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Z_freak

LOL...It wasn't THAT expensive (sure does look like it though, don't it? ).

I'll post up some stories (maybe even some Z kills, just to make me feel better about selling mine. )
does it ever, i love the way the viper looks coming straight at you, tough looking car...

lol...you have to post all your kills....and if you ever get a chance I always wanted to know(in a street race) Viper vs. Z06....I would think the viper would stomp it but I would love to hear about it first hand(i am not a big vette fan)

Quick Reply: Z vs Tree