2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z vs Tree

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Miraclekidjr
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z_freak
lol...your not the first one that asked on the lights...that is so funny, this forum is greatness....."hey sorry to hear you almost killed yourself being an idiot, btw, how much for the lights" lol, i love it.....mod ******, all of you....
Yea, I pushed some old lady out of her Z for an emblem once...
Old 06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Z_freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-16-2006, 01:53 PM
Z-CRA-Z

Damn ZFreak, I guess my Dealer exploits don't stand up against your troubles. Anyway glad to hear your alright.

I would rather the insurance company total the car since if they try to rebuild it, it will never be the same. Once a car is damaged that badly, they never really are the same.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:56 PM
abyss

do you know how hard(speed) your impact was...i only ask because my fuqing chest is killing me, granted it is better than any of the alternative(worse wise) but man it hurts....and yeah, i always wear a seatbelt, even if I am in the backseat of someones car.....in this case it saved my life
According to the police report the driver of the truck that hit me headon was doing 70 and I was driving 60-65. If your chest begins to hurt I'd have it checked out, when they took me in the ambulance I felt fine, but later in the ER is when pain started to hit and I found out i severly bruised my kidneys, bladder, spleen, and stomach and was peeing blood for almost 5 months so def keep an eye on things.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by abyss
According to the police report the driver of the truck that hit me headon was doing 70 and I was driving 60-65. If your chest begins to hurt I'd have it checked out, when they took me in the ambulance I felt fine, but later in the ER is when pain started to hit and I found out i severly bruised my kidneys, bladder, spleen, and stomach and was peeing blood for almost 5 months so def keep an eye on things.

damn,that is one thing i am afraid of thats why i asked, thanks abyss, i will def watch my health over the next couple of weeks.....
Old 06-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by MICS-Z
Damn ZFreak, I guess my Dealer exploits don't stand up against your troubles. Anyway glad to hear your alright.

I would rather the insurance company total the car since if they try to rebuild it, it will never be the same. Once a car is damaged that badly, they never really are the same.

Thanks Mike.....i know, it's just hard to let go of the car you worked so hard for and babied everday, but i know it would be for the better
Old 06-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Wendy
L A d y z 3 3

glad that u're okay...sorry bout the Z. hope u feel better though..!
Old 06-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Ky Z

Ouch...just ouch.

I'm here to cheer you up though...I'll give you $100 cash for your tailights. Just let me know.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
LegionnaireZ

hey atleast i'm not the first to call dibbs on something...lol....

Anyways, i'm really glad to hear you're ok... I hope you can still make it to the Z meet tomorrow... I am going to make it all the way out there to share a fruit smoothie with you under the moonlite canopy....

lol... j/k

but seriously i'm glad your not hurt too badly, i was hit by a ford tempo while i was walking a few years back... spent 6 months (accumulated) in the hospitals...
Old 06-16-2006, 04:24 PM
GlassCurtain

I am not a Hollywood stunt driver although i may have to look into that career path....
Um judging by the pics you prolly shouldn't.

Glad you're ok. We've all done stupid stuff in our cars...this was just somewhat above the rest though. At the risk of sounding cliche...Whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:04 PM
davids
F U StuLax18

Originally Posted by kcobean
LOL...It wasn't THAT expensive (sure does look like it though, don't it? ).

I'll post up some stories (maybe even some Z kills, just to make me feel better about selling mine. )
After selling your Z it would be like buying another Z from scratch.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Z_freak

thank you all......I really appreciate it, there is two types of pain here as you all know and your condolences are greatly appreciated...another reason why i love this community and will remain a part of it either way

LegionnaireZ i will be at the meet tomorrow in a 92 cadi so plan on it..

Funny Glass because a stunt driver might have pulled it off(yeah i caught it)
Old 06-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Miko

Bummer Good to hear you're ok, and wish you the best of luck getting your car back soon, hassle free. I learned my lesson doing spinouts in the middle of intersections, but thank God everything was ok. I just realized tonight that a turn that my cousin and I've done 90-95 on is loaded with deer @ night, once which I've had to stop for (luckily I was doing the limit). Too bad it took me till tonight to realize so
Old 06-16-2006, 09:51 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Ill buy your tailights, I'll even give you 05's tailights for free and I'll pay shipping both ways, lemme know!
Old 06-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Fulgore243

Why would you go 80 mph on a downhill you're unfamiliar with? :/ I think you need to drive a Toyota Echo for a few years before you get your Z privileges back.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:51 AM
lilaznxboi08

wow that was amazing.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:35 AM
whap
Banned

totalled

trees dont play
Old 06-17-2006, 04:07 AM
odin

Dude, dont feel bad. I did something very similar once. A buddy of mine and I were driving fast, and we saw a large what looked like a large speed bump, only it wasnt, more like a small hill if you know what I mean.

Anyway, we hit it at about 80-90mph, and we took flight for about 5 seconds. We had enough time to scream and look at one another, then look out our windows at the ground then back to one another in sheer amazement.

It was truly an experience I will never forget.

We hit the ground straight, I kept her perfectly on the road and straight. We heard a loud bang and clang, I pulled over as soon as I reduced speed.

The exhaust fell off, the engine came of its mounting, the mags were buckled.

I drove home with the exhaust in the back, and felt like I was driving with oval wheels. The car was never the same again, and subsequently sold.

After that I bought a slow *** car, only lasted 1 month before I bought a performance car again.

Dont waste your money on a slow car, you will only trade it up again after a month or 2.

Both in my case and yours we did only one thing wrong.

We drove fast on an unfamiliar road, end of story.

Ive never done it again since, and I trust now you wont either.

I am still proud to say I've never had an accident with another vehicle yet, not saying I wont ever, but still, happens to the best of us.

Get another Z, unless you prefer another make/model, still dont get a slow car, the itch wont be gone for long

Cheers

Odin
Old 06-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Manu

Sorry about the car. Great that you are ok.

What are you getting next ?
Old 06-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Z_freak

I completely understand how "idiotic" my actions were on a road i was not very familier with and man it bit me.......

Odin...I agree 100% with driving fast on an un-familier road(will never happen again), fortunately you were able to recover and no-one was injured, I had no time to get the car back under control before the intersection, believe me I tried like hell but with no left tire and still bouncing all over the fuqing place there was no way....

Not sure yet Manu...until the insurance company makes a decision I really have not thought fully about what to do next...I have an '86 Z that needs to be restored and I have always told myself "one day" well for all who have been through what I went through you realize "one day" is today, so i think this will be a lil bit of a "healing" thing for me....my heart wants another Z real bad and I know it was in no way the cars "fault" all this happened, I could have been stupid in any car.....just have to wait and see how it all plays out over the next week or so.....