Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

turbonator question...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 05:33 PM
MSOsr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought this post was about a turban that you wore while ***turbating. Am I missing something?

Mike (is too old to care)
Old 07-05-2006, 05:36 PM
EM-EFER

Turbenator 4 lif my nigaz
Old 07-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have Single Turbanation with Twin Popcharger. My True Dual Out-take manifold is a good suplimentaion. I've gained 86 WTFHP.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:58 AM
97supratt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cannysage
I have Single Turbanation with Twin Popcharger. My True Dual Out-take manifold is a good suplimentaion. I've gained 86 WTFHP.
LMAO single turbanation.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:07 AM
SOCAL350

Originally Posted by 97supratt
I was watching the game, yes. But as for the dodgers being affiliated with glendale, I think not.

Glendale is more of a high class car show rather than a team supporting city.
If by high class cars you mean yellow hummers.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
zzz350

Originally Posted by kcobean
Sorry, I must be slow this week...I still don't know what the hell you're talking about. I meant exactly what I said, and I thought before I typed. I wasn't making any form of personal statements about the OP by pre-empting the warning, but I think you're assuming that I was. I've just been here long enough to know what happens with questions like the OP's, and I was being pro-active.

If you don't like this 'totalitarian state' (I'll take that as a diss), you're more than welcome to leave. I can even arrange your departure if you'd like.
Kcobean,

you are definitely the sensitive type, this is actually hilarious, you brought this **** upon yourself. If this terrible offense that I have committed by commenting on your original post, (in fact, here is the exact terribly offensive post "I think this posted response actually is disrespectful, funny as hell, but disrespectful just the same. Watch it!" ) just making a funny observation on your non-diss dissing, then you are not fit to be a moderator. Come on Dude, shake yourself, read the post carefully not emotionally, I was not disrespectful in any sense of the word. So you do what you want, don't threaten me wtih this non-sense, I don't give a flying crap. However, I will make this issue known to the creators of this site and inform them on your poor judgement. You do know there are many ways to skin a cat. Knock yourself out!

Last edited by zzz350; 07-06-2006 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:55 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

........wow
Old 07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Old 07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
EM-EFER

Originally Posted by zzz350
Kcobean,

you are definitely the sensitive type, this is actually hilarious, you brought this **** upon yourself. If this terrible offense that I have committed by commenting on your original post, (in fact, here is the exact terribly offensive post "I think this posted response actually is disrespectful, funny as hell, but disrespectful just the same. Watch it!" ) just making a funny observation on your non-diss dissing, then you are not fit to be a moderator. Come on Dude, shake yourself, read the post carefully not emotionally, I was not disrespectful in any sense of the word. So you do what you want, don't threaten me wtih this non-sense, I don't give a flying crap. However, I will make this issue known to the creators of this site and inform them on your poor judgement. You do know there are many ways to skin a cat. Knock yourself out!

You think the creator really gives a flying F. He will tell you to shove it up your ****... that **** is rich and doesnt care for anything but the money this site provides in his pocket.. your one guy, not an army.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:07 AM
EM-EFER

Originally Posted by Cannysage
God that was beutiful. Poetry in motion............
Old 07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by EM-EFER
You think the creator really gives a flying F. He will tell you to shove it up your ****... that **** is rich and doesnt care for anything but the money this site provides in his pocket.. your one guy, not an army.
tell us how you really feel.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:16 AM
EM-EFER

Originally Posted by vo7848
tell us how you really feel.
lol Ive heard it first hand from someone behind the scenes
Old 07-06-2006, 11:48 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

I, too, know a little something something.. But it's not really our business nor does it affect us.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:38 PM
zzz350

Originally Posted by EM-EFER
You have to realize that I am actually doing all posters a favor. To be threatened with banning for a ridiculous reason is nuts and not what was intended by the overall warning given a few weeks ago. I was not disrespectful in the least, just making a humorous observation (at least I thought it was). An overly-sensitive moderator decided to go after me because his feelings were hurt. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. I have never flamed on anyone in my past and I'm sure I am not one of the disrespectful posters that the moderators have been upset with in the past, thus Kcobean responses to me were in fact disrespectful and unnecessary. If Kcobean has an issue with me , he could of and should have PM'd me. He chose to go public and that BS doesn't work for me. That's all I have to say on the subject.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
03performz

This whole disrespect thing reminds me of the free speech/burning the flag thread. We are under Saddams' rule, but its better than someone coming in from the outside to liberate us, like a Mustang forum or something.

BTW I am currently drawing up plans for a Quad Turbonator kit!! My only concern is traction.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
John@Victory

Kcobean,

stop trying to be an e-thug fella... actually kcobeen didnt show the guy any disrespect or "dissing" as you said. (what ever in the hell that means).. he knew from this type of question what kind of responses were going to be made. so he simply stepped in before they said anything and told them to watch what was said.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. hell anyone with an education of higher than the 10th grade could understand what he was getting at.

now that i said something you dont like as well are you going to threaten to call my boss too?
Old 07-06-2006, 01:47 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's all I have to say on the subject.

That's good because you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. You keep having this conversation and you're the only one who understands what you're talking about.

I **STRONGLY** encourage you to report me to the administrators/owner of this site. LINK this thread so that they can review it in full....PLEASE. You've been WAY off base in every post you've made here, and you're playing up the drama to the Nth degree.

You've been accusatory from your first post in this thread, despite my polite request for clarification and explanation of my intent. It's not my fault that your attempt at humor went un-noticed.

I will be sure to check in with the administrators to see that you've followed through with your threat to tattle-tale on me for doing my job here.

One last thought...my "threat" to ban you was followed clearly and purposefully with a to indicate that I was KIDDING, which is more courtesy than you gave me, but since you're not being sensitive , I guess you didn't see it.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:50 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03performz
This whole disrespect thing reminds me of the free speech/burning the flag thread. We are under Saddams' rule, but its better than someone coming in from the outside to liberate us, like a Mustang forum or something.

BTW I am currently drawing up plans for a Quad Turbonator kit!! My only concern is traction.
Saddams rule? Well, the difference between my350z.com and Iraq is that you are free to b!tch about it, and you're free to leave. If you really feel this way, I encourage you to do the latter. At least that way nobody can call you a hypocrite.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

What happened to the love that we used to share?
Old 07-06-2006, 05:10 PM
arejohn

I'm working on an cyclonator (terbine) kit. These terbines will be slipped into the down pipes just after the cats to create a suck on the up-level exhaust. Not out of development yet but we are seeing amazing results. Only one downside to the cyclonator is that it appears incompatible with the Turbonator as the cyclonator sucks with to such a extent that the blades of the current turbonators are not strong enough to hold up under the extreme suck and can be sucked into the intake with the resulting engine destruction. Since two cyclonators will be required for maximum suck, figure twice gain at only twice the price of inferior intake devices.

Quick Reply: turbonator question...