Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Saying Goodbye to Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Jcolman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to see another Z owner go. I guess I'm one of the lucky 03' owners in that I love my car and my dealer. They've has been fantastic with the few minor issues I've had with my car and Nissan USA has been great in refunding me the full purchase price of new front tires due to feathering.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:11 PM
VN_350z
Banned

bye bye. have fun with your new hyndai
Old 07-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

adios amigo
Old 07-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

yeah horrible nissan dealers. last time i took mine in to have the hatch shocks replaced, they mysteriously demanded that i have my front tires replaced for free and have it aligned as well. damn those horrible dealerships for ripping me off and giving me free tires!
Old 07-07-2006, 04:27 AM
red350zguy
Banned

hey nexx, if they didn't f*ck up the front end in the first place then they wouldn't have to keep replacing the tires. Nissan's service sucks plain and simple, and they cut so many corners in the Z using cheap materials and lousy workmanship. It could have been a really great car if they didn't cut so many corners. I know now why out of the top 3 Jap importers Nissan is number 3 which equals last.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:42 AM
Gooey

Originally Posted by djtonium
I'd really love to get an IS350 + 6spd. Not only is that combination not available, but our Lexus dealership price gouges like no other. My friend bought her IS250 for $36-38k before taxes. :-(
eh I just got an IS350 fully loaded with navigation and all the goodies for 38k out the door
Old 07-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

c ya
Old 07-07-2006, 11:25 AM
ckny

Originally Posted by red350zguy
hey nexx, if they didn't f*ck up the front end in the first place then they wouldn't have to keep replacing the tires. Nissan's service sucks plain and simple, and they cut so many corners in the Z using cheap materials and lousy workmanship. It could have been a really great car if they didn't cut so many corners. I know now why out of the top 3 Jap importers Nissan is number 3 which equals last.
Not for nothing but let's compare apples to apples here. Yes corners were cut and materials were shared and some materials my be cheaper, however the z cost a little over HALF of your new car so I would expect that a $50,000 350z would also use great materials and give me outstanding service.

If I buy a pair of old navy jeans for $20 i don't ***** when they wear out quicker in the wash.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Z_freak

later dood, enjoy the Lexi....
Old 07-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Nexx

i have a 04.5. i never complained about the fronts roaring or feathering. they just took the extra step to help me out. my fronts were fine before they replaced them. oh, forgot to mention. they thought my battery might be leaking, so they replaced it to, they must have found this during there multipoint inspection. while i was at it they changed my oil and washed my car. i got new front tires, alignment, new battery, new hatch shocks, oil change and car wash for $20.00. rofl, love that terrible service.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:05 PM
red350zguy
Banned

Well Nexx you are very lucky to have a dealership that treats you so well, and maybe had I had the same service, I might have kept the Z. But guess here in Orlando, Fl. we aren't as lucky as you are, because the 3 dealerships here are really bad, and don't give 2 sh*ts about thier customers. Consider yourself lucky, well until you have something major happen and have to get Nissan themsleves involved, then you will understand were I am coming from. But I do wish everyone on here the very best of luck with life and with thier Z's. All my best to everyone and hope that no one has to go thru what I did with my Z. And to ckny, I wasn't comparing my new car to the Z, that would be unfair because of the price, you are correct thier. What I would compare which is about the same price is a boxser, which is built very well and corners weren't cut. There are also about 10 more cars I can think of off the top of my head in that price range, that corners weren't cut on, nor was craftsmanship, just my opinion. Good luck to all
Old 07-07-2006, 03:27 PM
loquitoy2k

Sorry about your issues. I bought my 06 4-5 months ago and I love it!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:36 PM
zeebeda

Originally Posted by Jcolman
Sorry to see another Z owner go. I guess I'm one of the lucky 03' owners in that I love my car and my dealer. They've has been fantastic with the few minor issues I've had with my car and Nissan USA has been great in refunding me the full purchase price of new front tires due to feathering.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride.
+1
My 03 has had no problems. The only thing I had a problem with was my driver side window rolling itself down randomly when no one was in or around the car, and the car was turned off. The dealership fixed it, but they did try to get me to pay for it.

Congrats on the new purchase! I love Lexus. My mom has a Lexus. It's amazing, and the dealership is amazing.

Get some pics up for us!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:55 PM
bloodwings19

Sad to see your Z go, but going to Lexus is +. The IS interior with Navigation is one of the nicest I've seen, and the leather is one of the best made. I drive a Lincoln to work, and that leather is no comparison to the Lexus. As much as I love the treatment and satisfaction from Lexus, my Z keeps me happier. I just love the intimacy of the car.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Nexx

Well Nexx you are very lucky to have a dealership that treats you so well, and maybe had I had the same service, I might have kept the Z. But guess here in Orlando, Fl. we aren't as lucky as you are, because the 3 dealerships here are really bad, and don't give 2 sh*ts about thier customers. Consider yourself lucky, well until you have something major happen and have to get Nissan themsleves involved, then you will understand were I am coming from. But I do wish everyone on here the very best of luck with life and with thier Z's. All my best to everyone and hope that no one has to go thru what I did with my Z. And to ckny, I wasn't comparing my new car to the Z, that would be unfair because of the price, you are correct thier. What I would compare which is about the same price is a boxser, which is built very well and corners weren't cut. There are also about 10 more cars I can think of off the top of my head in that price range, that corners weren't cut on, nor was craftsmanship, just my opinion. Good luck to all
just tired of people making it out like all nissan dealers and cars are terrible. im sorry you had a bad experience with your Z and a crappy dealer but for everyone 1 of you we have thousands who are very very happy.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:19 AM
red350zguy
Banned

Your right Nexx, guess I was just so fustrated and pissed off with the whole thing. I am sure they are alot of good dealerships out there, just not here in Orlando. But I will stick to what I said about Nissan themselves, they really don't xare about thier customers. Because with all the problems I had with the dealerships, they basically told me that they wouldn't do anything, it was between me and the dealership. They didn't even care that the dealerships were acutaly making Nissan themselves look bad. But nothing for nothing, I am gald you have a good dealership that takes care of you, which is what I have now with Lexus, Lexus bends over backwards for thier customers, when you go into the dealership they treat you like a king, and when making a purchase as big as a car, I feel that's the way you should be treated. The Nissan delaerships here in Orlando could learn alot of the one by you.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:17 AM
TK2005

This is the longest goodbye EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:06 AM
red350zguy
Banned

This is the private message I got from VN 350z, because I sent him a message because of his stupid statement above "you are a fuching cried baby, retard. Who gave a fuch about your crying "Oh I trade my car because dealer sucks". Don't come back here again @sshole", I have to say one thing about the guys over at the Lexus board, at least they have class, unlike VN350z. he sounds like a very immature little boy that is really tuff behind a keyboard. This is my last post, and if the mod reads this, please delete my userid, and VN 350z, don't ever let anyone tell you your are not an as*hole and you really should save your breathe, because you will need it later to blow up your date.

Last edited by red350zguy; 07-11-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:57 AM
TK2005

Thanks. Now we know that neither you nor VN have any mastery of the english language to put on your resume. Youz ought to go gets reel klassy-likes wit the lexus peeple and not mess wit us kommon foke.

Quick Reply: Saying Goodbye to Everyone