planning to get a z in the future

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 10:40 AM
orlando158
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile planning to get a z in the future

awares

Last edited by orlando158; 01-25-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Im not sure you can buy it online from nissan.. but it shows you dealers where you can find what you are looking for.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:54 PM
zrausch

you dont buy it from nissan, if you build it on their site it will send you to your closest dealer.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:06 PM
imjdoggie

Originally Posted by orlando158
hi long time lurker first time poster well my name is orlando and i really love the 350z unfortunely i cant afford one right now ive been in this country for 8months and im strating to establish good credit i make around 1200 a month yeah a crappy pay good thing is im in nova southeatern university is located in florida and looking forward to become a registered nurse, the career last 4 years im 21 years old
as a registered nurse i will be earning around 30 to 40 dollars per hour which gives me a lot of hope because as nurse i could totally afford a z
therefore right now im trying to find out everything as posible about the z touring roadster which is the one that i want , what im not really sure about is where to buy it ive thinking about getting it at carmax , a used car which i will be probably less expensive
i know is possible to build your z in the nissanusa page and get a quote and everything so my question is ,is there anybody here that has bought a z through the nisanusa webbsite did you have a good experience , thankyou
Keep up the good work and stay focused and you'll have the Z in no time! In the mean time do all your homework on the car, sounds like you have at least a year to decide. Best of luck to you!
Old 07-08-2006, 05:55 PM
indokidd01

Originally Posted by orlando158
hi long time lurker first time poster well my name is orlando and i really love the 350z unfortunely i cant afford one right now ive been in this country for 8months and im strating to establish good credit i make around 1200 a month yeah a crappy pay good thing is im in nova southeatern university is located in florida and looking forward to become a registered nurse, the career last 4 years im 21 years old
as a registered nurse i will be earning around 30 to 40 dollars per hour which gives me a lot of hope because as nurse i could totally afford a z
therefore right now im trying to find out everything as posible about the z touring roadster which is the one that i want , what im not really sure about is where to buy it ive thinking about getting it at carmax , a used car which i will be probably less expensive
i know is possible to build your z in the nissanusa page and get a quote and everything so my question is ,is there anybody here that has bought a z through the nisanusa webbsite did you have a good experience , thankyou

so going for RN huh? wut made u decide RN and not LVN? well i went in for RN and BSN.. and u sure can afford a Z... infact u can move up to a G bro.. the reason i didnt pick G is because i like the fact that Z is 2 seater and i think it looks better too.. u can build a z on the site but then wut happens is that they take you to a dealer that is closest to you.. most of the time you get a perfect match or its really close to a good match... and im serious on this one.. if you EVER.. EVER need help with anything.. wether it be homework help.. study help.. or need to find a job.. do not hesistate to ask me.. our nursing supervisor where i work and my mother are very good friends.. im not ashamed to say that that is how i got my job and if u need help... heres ur steppin stone.. good luck with everything.. eventhough u dont need it.. cuz if i can do it... its a guarantee that you will too