Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ex GF keyed my Z...!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 10:11 PM
MI 35th
OGPremierMafia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, thats horrible! I had one rip my rear wiper off the car!

It was very bad!

But sorry to hear!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Emporer Z

Originally Posted by samery2k
Unbelievable day..

so we broke up a few months back right.. i went to lebanon to visit.. came back.. she expects we get back together (because thats what SHE wants to do) I say aint going to happen.. she gets pissed. walks up to my apartment while i'm at the pool.

i go back up. my wallet is gone. i walk up to her and confront her- she swears she did nothing.

cool..

so i wake up this morning, go down to my car. drive off to work when i realize i forgot my blackberry. head back to the house and instead of parking in my covered spot, i park outside the building.. i see her in her car looking through something so i just walk into my building and go up. 5 min later, i come down and she keyed the entire rear bumper

cool..

i get to the office and at around 3 pm my bro calls to say they found my passport in the trash..

lost it completely.. jumped in my car and raced home.. confronted her.. told her the next phone call was to the police.. she gave me back my wallet and admitted to keying the car...

i got up, opened the door, asked her to leave.

she says "arent you pissed? dont you want to say somethin to me?

so i said: 'i would but i dont speak *****'

then i called the cops to file a report for insurance-- told them found it that way...

what a bummer...

Sam
If i were you i'd go to her house and sock her one right in the face. I always say this " i dont give a crap whats between your legs if you deserve something you should get it ". That ***** is just lucky she isnt my ex and she didnt key the black crow.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM
msmary

A guy at a party called me a ***** because I wouldn't let him test drive my car around the block. He kicked my car as a joke but I got mad and rolled down my window and peppersprayed him.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:28 AM
imjdoggie

Originally Posted by bugsbbunny
Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic! Pics of the chic!
Old 07-25-2006, 09:46 AM
C4talyst

I love psychotic women, they are generally much better in bed.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:47 AM
C4talyst

Originally Posted by msmary
A guy at a party called me a ***** because I wouldn't let him test drive my car around the block. He kicked my car as a joke but I got mad and rolled down my window and peppersprayed him.
I don't think kicking someone's car is a good joke. I'm glad you sprayed his ***.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:02 PM
TeCKNeiC

Should have punched her so hard in the face that her head rolled right off her body. I love my car so much that if someone purposefully attacks it they will pay. Monetary and otherwise. I take pride in being able to teach a psycho ***** who the f*ck is boss..
Old 07-26-2006, 12:15 AM
midniteangel

wow. crazy *****
Old 07-26-2006, 12:45 AM
ZRider07

Originally Posted by xedes
Man, i feel your pain! My ex slashed all four tires on my suv and keyed the entire truck. I got it fix and instantly traded it in for a different truck. ( trying to fool her) She found out through a friend what I was driving and came to my work and slashed all four of those tires. Luckily, the truck had mechanical problems and the dealership was forced to buy it back. So I got yet another car, Mustang gt conv't and moved to a different apartment. Two weeks later, i walk outside to see her car driving out of the lot. Once again i have four slashed tires, the car is completely keyed and she kicked in the passenger door. I get that all fixed and three days after i get the car out of the shop, she came over and did it again. ( yes police reports were filed, but since I never actually saw her doing it, they could not arrest her.) I finally got a restraining order on her. Since then, i'm happy to say, that she has been arrested four times for violating the order. Some women are just F**kin Crazy!!!!

P.S. all the vehicle damage was done in a four month period.

See now that is just straight up insane haha.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:19 AM
paulsmansfield

why would you say you found it like that?! She did it, why protect her?
Old 07-26-2006, 01:25 AM
350z bra

atleast the damage was done to your vehicle. on the other hand i received verbal warnings for example " imma stab your ***" was the lastest remark that came from my ex's mouth... lol. i just laugh
Old 07-26-2006, 03:49 AM
Fletch69z

Wow, that's rough! I'd have told the police it was her, .
Old 07-26-2006, 06:09 AM
samery2k

Originally Posted by batmanesaul
hahah this reminds me of the time one of my ex's attempted to key my car.. this is a funny story. see we went to the mall up inthe woodlands and i parked next to a porche... (im silverstone) idk the paint was a little similar.. anywho we got in this arguement n she took off on me n i was like watever so i took my time and left to the parking lot n i saw her with some metal tweezers and she had it next to the porche... n i scream dont do that..im serious u dont know what ur doing.. so i was walking all calmly and i get my keys and as i get closer to her she says F@#$ you and she lets that porche have it.. i was like dayyuumm.. so i just keep walkin all calm and i get closer she runs away so i get in my car and drive up next to her n i told her thats real messed up... and she finally realizes it wasnt my car n the old guy was like going to his car n i looked over n he was like ...OMG.... lol

LMAO!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:12 AM
samery2k

Originally Posted by xedes
Man, i feel your pain! My ex slashed all four tires on my suv and keyed the entire truck. I got it fix and instantly traded it in for a different truck. ( trying to fool her) She found out through a friend what I was driving and came to my work and slashed all four of those tires. Luckily, the truck had mechanical problems and the dealership was forced to buy it back. So I got yet another car, Mustang gt conv't and moved to a different apartment. Two weeks later, i walk outside to see her car driving out of the lot. Once again i have four slashed tires, the car is completely keyed and she kicked in the passenger door. I get that all fixed and three days after i get the car out of the shop, she came over and did it again. ( yes police reports were filed, but since I never actually saw her doing it, they could not arrest her.) I finally got a restraining order on her. Since then, i'm happy to say, that she has been arrested four times for violating the order. Some women are just F**kin Crazy!!!!

P.S. all the vehicle damage was done in a four month period.

Holy eff
Old 07-26-2006, 06:13 AM
samery2k

Originally Posted by deviantZ
I would say grudge **** her, but she'd probably call rape on you.

Does this chick live in you building?

not anymore she doesnt- made her move out and stay out of the neighbourhood or i'd get her deported..
Old 07-26-2006, 06:41 AM
eddieclayton

Originally Posted by 350z bra
atleast the damage was done to your vehicle. on the other hand i received verbal warnings for example " imma stab your ***" was the lastest remark that came from my ex's mouth... lol. i just laugh
Don't take it too lightly my friend. My last girlfriend actually did stab the guy that she dated after me, and I always thought she was joking....surprise surprise. Crazy chicks are awesome in the sack, she's bipolar and so am I.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:45 AM
ipcheck

I'd key her anus. LMAO
Old 07-26-2006, 06:54 AM
samery2k

Originally Posted by eddieclayton
Don't take it too lightly my friend. My last girlfriend actually did stab the guy that she dated after me, and I always thought she was joking....surprise surprise. Crazy chicks are awesome in the sack, she's bipolar and so am I.

mmm...

stabbed you say?

*changes locks*

stabbed huh?
Old 07-26-2006, 07:02 AM
1FlyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sam, i say that deserves a couple months of on demand sex while calling her a *****.

Or you could just sock her one and see how that goes for ya? who knows.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:35 AM
JonsilvZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My gf is definitely a keeper. Because I was going to meet this girl on the side until she found out. I was going to tell her anyway. Most girls would give me the boot and do some damage to personal property. But she was pissed and still wanted me that was it.

Quick Reply: Ex GF keyed my Z...!