Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Potential Buyers: BEWARE of member Zcar03

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 03:49 AM
bofa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captj3
If you buy something from someone 6days is enough time to ship it out. If you need longer then you should let the buyer know. When I sell something I ship within 1 or 2 days. If your quick to take someones money then ship the product.
That makes you a good seller.. it's the other kind you have to worry about. That's the kind of risk you take to get a good deal and not to go retail. I usually stick to businesses and to get good deals I go online or to eBay store owners with a lot of feedback and plenty to lose by screwing me over.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:10 AM
Sven

Originally Posted by bofa
That makes you a good seller.. it's the other kind you have to worry about. That's the kind of risk you take to get a good deal and not to go retail. I usually stick to businesses and to get good deals I go online or to eBay store owners with a lot of feedback and plenty to lose by screwing me over.
That's a good point too! True that, DOUBLE TRUE!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:22 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If i read that Right, They guy said he sent you the tires but you filed a Dispute with Paypal to get your money back anyway?
Old 08-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Gators2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...
Old 08-09-2006, 07:44 AM
GSXR-Z

Originally Posted by sq40
If i read that Right, They guy said he sent you the tires but you filed a Dispute with Paypal to get your money back anyway?
I read that as well. It seems like Bangabang is about to get one heck of a deal for his impatience. I should be impatient as well from now on.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:43 AM
bangbang001

If he has sent them, which I don't believe, he did not provide me with a tracking # and the company's name. If I get them, which I doubt, I will return them. I have no use for them and I will not take advantage of anyone.
Not my style.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:51 AM
BawlZTT

6 days is plenty of time! If I can't ship in 1-2 days, I make damn sure I stay in contact with my buyer to let them know exactly whats going on. For example: I just sold my Exedy clutch to a guy on here, I got paid Sunday and told him it would ship Monday. I got slammed at work and I immediately sent a PM telling him exactly why it was not shipped and what I was doing to get it shipped on Tuesday. Anything less, you shouldn't be selling **** because you don't know how to sell.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:53 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bangbang001
If he has sent them, which I don't believe, he did not provide me with a tracking # and the company's name. If I get them, which I doubt, I will return them. I have no use for them and I will not take advantage of anyone.
Not my style.
Well... With that happening, both of you guys dont have "Clean hands" so to speak. He should have shipped it when he said he would, and you should have been a bit more patient.

BUT, As it stands right now, you "have the advantage" you have his money and the tires if he did send them. Even if you return them, you should send the man $50 to make up for his expenses of shipping and the fees for Paypal.

That would be the only way to make everything "Fair and Square" for everyone, hard feelings aside.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:51 AM
bangbang001

Well... With that happening, both of you guys dont have "Clean hands" so to speak. He should have shipped it when he said he would, and you should have been a bit more patient.

BUT, As it stands right now, you "have the advantage" you have his money and the tires if he did send them. Even if you return them, you should send the man $50 to make up for his expenses of shipping and the fees for Paypal.

That would be the only way to make everything "Fair and Square" for everyone, hard feelings aside.

I don't have the tires, the shipping company's name nor the tracking number. He has NOT refunded me a dime. He has not even responded to the paypal dispute. So how do I have the advantage?

How many days are patient? I paid him on July 27, He pm me on the 28th and said he was going to ship on the 31st. I was only asking for some type of conversation to let me know when he was going to ship from the 31- thru the 5th of August and I still don't have any idea if he shipped the tires out or not.

How long should you give someone to respond back to you after you have left them 1 (pm) a day for a week?

Last edited by bangbang001; 08-09-2006 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:34 PM
type7

i hope you can get refund
Old 08-09-2006, 06:18 PM
zcar03

Well this guy filed a dispute with paypal before notifying me after about a week. The tires were at the shop getting done. I went and actually shipped the wheels and had to intercept the shipment after he filed a dispute. ALso Paypal already took 150 from my account and put it in his accout because when he filed a dispute I had money in the account. Look at this guy's posts he obviously does not know how to deal with people. I dont exactly have a tire machin in my back yard. Either way I will look into it w/ paypal but the 150 has already been taken from me so I dont understand how he doesnt have it.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
zcar03

Also I was told that USPS wont ship the tires without boxes. Obviously Im not going to spend over 50 bux to ship these through someone else and pay the 25 to dismount the tires. Im making like no money here as it is. This guy is an idiot but whatever he already filed dispute . 75 bux for 2 tires and hours of aggravation and like a million pms a night. Anyway Im contacting paypal. After this kid starting this thread and aggravation I really almost want to wait 30 days then give him his money after he didnt have the decency to contact me and say he didnt want the tires after all. He just contacts paypal and files a dispute. I dont know how they do it on other forums that he belongs to buy I usually wait about 20 days plus before filing disputes.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:41 PM
bofa

Okay guys, here we go...get the popcorn.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:54 PM
zcar03

LOL Dont worry I dont plan on posting here about this. Ill post when this guy gets his money...which I think he already has. Im too busy to play these games with children.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:32 PM
mikeg8r

[delete] forget it

Buyer beware

if you can't afford it don't buy it or learn how to use escrow.

Last edited by mikeg8r; 08-09-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:47 PM
NewJerZ

Sounds like bangbang got his refund via PayPal after all....if zcar03 did send it....

I just wish I knew who is lying and who is being truthful here
Old 08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Mewantbfp

there probabaly both telling the truth because very often paypal will take the funds out and hold them for disputes which means bangbang might have not recieved them yet because the dispute isnt resolved. As for Zcar he probably did ship them out but was later then expected and did make sure he got them back after he realized the money was out of his account (or he was about to ship them and before he got to it the dispute was started) either way you both got somewhat screwed out of the deal. bangbang wasted time and Zcar wasted money on shipping. This kind fo thing just reminds you to deal with well known sellers or at least make sure they send your stuff otu the next day because i know personally its the easiest to remember the next day and its always a happy customer.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Mazinger Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bangbang will get his money back (when you file a dispute, the funds aren't returned to the buyer right away), if he (bangbang) files a non-receipt claim, then zcar will have to send in a tracking number (which he obviously doesn't have because he didn't ship it)...oooh, after about 30 days, bangbang will get his money back so basically nothing has happened

Bugs (deals w/ paypal claims ALL the time)
Old 08-10-2006, 05:19 AM
GSXR-Z

OK, here is my question; are the tires still for sale? Just wondering.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:36 AM
Fletch69z

I would have given a little more time and tried some more attempts at figuring out if he was legit and just busy or shady before dragging him through the mud like this.

Quick Reply: Potential Buyers: BEWARE of member Zcar03