2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

big dent in door

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 10:58 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry big dent in door

i think i am about to kill somebody. my baby, the car i worked so hard for now has a big dent in the door. luckily no paint was damaged. i think it basically needs to be popped out and should be fairly simple for someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

i havent been this pissed in a long *** time, and if i find out who did this, well i wont even say it here.

how much is this stupid thing going to cost to have done. i am just curious so when i go in the morning i dont have my pants pulled down over the cost.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Rumbler

My guess for no paint damage probably no more then 50$ The bigger the dent the easier to pop normally. I get mine done for free at the local car dealership, its good to know people :-D. But now I just need those people to get me a good deal on a Z so I can be set in one. I remember the first day I had my truck I drove it to school, and they put a door ding in it, I almost went off. They were lucky I didn't see them, and I didn't know who really did it. Thats the problem with driving something nice, someone will F it up.

Best of luck,
Shawn
Old 08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

this pisses me off even more because i am trying to save money before i leave for college next week, now i have to shell out some money (hopefully no to much) to have this sick dent repaired. i am going to see if there are any cameras around the places that it could have happened. i am beginning to think increasingly that this was intentional and that some one kicked my poor z. i dont know of anyone who has any beef with me, but i know that most people my age in my town know what kind of car i have and some one might have just done it to be a *****. i that case that is just messed up, and i cant rationalize why some one would do such a ***** thing. i am still really upset
Old 08-10-2006, 11:30 PM
kensin0429

Originally Posted by f1james
this pisses me off even more because i am trying to save money before i leave for college next week, now i have to shell out some money (hopefully no to much) to have this sick dent repaired. i am going to see if there are any cameras around the places that it could have happened. i am beginning to think increasingly that this was intentional and that some one kicked my poor z. i dont know of anyone who has any beef with me, but i know that most people my age in my town know what kind of car i have and some one might have just done it to be a *****. i that case that is just messed up, and i cant rationalize why some one would do such a ***** thing. i am still really upset
i have 4 small pimple dents on my driver door...( my stupid mom )

and a big *** nuckle size one on the hood

but its all good my seibon CF hood is coming on the 14...

but the dents on my door...

the local dent guy say it will cost me 75$ to fix it

mine was no paint damage also
Old 08-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Rumbler

Originally Posted by f1james

yeah its not to expensive, but I am in the same boat as you, i gotta fork some money out in 2 weeks for college and still trying to save up for my z so I dont have to make payments. I don't think anyone would do it on purpose, unless its like HUGE. I would just go get it fixed and ignore a camera fact, unless it happens again.