Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

My letter to Dealership Owner (long read)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 08:01 AM
i8acobra

Received 1,283 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Brakes and tires are not covered under warranty. Next time you buy a Nissan, buy it at a Nissan dealership. One other thing - in your letter you mention that you would like to see the inspection report? Are you telling us you did NOT even read it? This thread is getting crazier by the minute! Jeesh.
The tires and brakes aren't the issues he's talking about. Read his post on this page, there are other issues with the car.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Ichigo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by []V[]addog
The day I drove the car off the lot, the tire pressure sensor came on, indicating that the pressure was very low. The manufacturers recommended tire pressure for this car is 35 PSI. When I gauged the tires after seeing this warning I was shocked to find out that the rear tires were far below 35 PSI, infact they were barely at 26 PSI. If this car had just been thoroughly inspected, I think something this obvious (sensor going off) would have been caught and corrected before I drove off. This was yet another frustration in my experience of buying a used car from MacDonald Pontiac.

Now since this was early spring, I did not drive the vehicle very often as I was waiting for the roads to clear up. Over a short period of time I noticed that the tire pressure continued to drop in one of the rear tires. Realizing that there was a leak I returned to the MacDonald Pontiac dealership to have it fixed. It turns out the vehicle was sold with a nail in the tire.
Whose to say you didnt run over that nail 5 feet out of the dealer parking lot?
You are complaining about the same things everyone else here is complaining about, tire wear, grinding into 3rd gear, streaks on the window.. join the club. You cant pin those things on the dealer, those issues affect all 03 Z's. Based on your expectations of how a dealer is supposed to deliver a new 03 z in 2006, I would suggest you buy new next time
Old 09-04-2006, 03:01 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by i8acobra
The tires and brakes aren't the issues he's talking about. Read his post on this page, there are other issues with the car.
Sorry, I can't tell what issues he is talking about. It's not exactly a well constructed letter. And he still has not answered a question yet. WHAT DID THE INSPECTION REPORT SAY ABOUT THE ISSUES? OR DID YOU EVEN READ IT? Sorry but this thread is exasperating