2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Has the Z gotten you laid?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Snap

You guys are finally getting this. I created this thread for laughs. So, try not to take it too seriously. Great pic.

Ps. I never said you needed a Z or any car for that matter. All I said was, did it ever happen...see the difference.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:37 PM
drivenCSZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

n/m

Last edited by drivenCSZ; 11-04-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:39 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by Metatron
At our 3000gt/Stealth meet last summer my buddy picked this chick up with his Z.

Man that was a fun trip...
niice...sounds like if she was at the meet she was a car chick though,which is pretty sweet. I just think that any chick thats so impressed with a Z that she'll be into a guy if he has one is either retarded or just a super **** that'll do anybody. Which i guess depending on what you're after might be cool, but i dont trust girls like that no matter what they're after
Old 11-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Metatron

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
niice...sounds like if she was at the meet she was a car chick though,which is pretty sweet. I just think that any chick thats so impressed with a Z that she'll be into a guy if he has one is either retarded or just a super **** that'll do anybody. Which i guess depending on what you're after might be cool, but i dont trust girls like that no matter what they're after
No he picked her up at a gas station.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default lol

that's hawt.
Old 11-04-2006, 09:42 PM
drivenCSZ

bahahaa...alright then. wheres the "i'm not worthy smiley" when you need it...kudos to him
Old 11-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Salamander

The Z just attracts attention. If your at a loss for words and can't keep a conversation with a girl the car will not get you laid. Let's be real we all bought Z's because we want a fun driving experience. But there is no way someone is going to not want the attention that you get. It's like a perk.

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
so true...any girl that would do a guy becuase he had a Z, id be wary of. I mean lets face it folks our Z's dont exactly make us look like millionaires despite what some of you may think.
If a girl approached you and you pretty much had sex thrown at you would you take it? Forget the fact that you have a wife or gf you are momentarily obsessed with. If you were single would you take the sex? I think not. It's ok though I don't know any man that wouldn't, it's in our DNA. Unless your gay.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:02 PM
drivenCSZ

^^ I agree, but you need to atleast have some game, the car isnt going to do everything for you. If it does, id be wary unless shes super trashed in which case its pretty much rape if you arent drunk.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Jyoder7

Over the summer i was at a gas station and saw some friends. As I was talking to them two blondes (prob around 8.5's) walk out and they knew my friends that I was talking too. They walked over and saw my car they wanted to know who's it was. I told them it was mine but they didn't believe me becuase i'm only 19. I got in and started it up and they both wanted a ride in it. I told them its a 2-seater but they both hopped in the passenger seat. As I drove away one of them turned my radio up almost all the way and they started grinding on each other. I kept driving and tried to talk to them over the radio and they started freakin making out!!! At this point any doubt I ever had about if I made the right decision with the Z dissapeared. I turned the radio down as the quit making out and started talking to me. Turns out they knew who I was somehow and kept saying they thought I was really hot, blah blah blah. I told them I wanted to meet up with them later and they wanted to as well. I called them a few hours later but none of them answered their phones. I found out a few days later that these two aren't the cleanest around and they have a few STD's so i guess its a good thing nothing really happened.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:38 PM
deluzrider

i got my z laid. giggity giggity
Old 11-04-2006, 11:04 PM
iceagetlc

Does **** in the driver's seat with an underrage girl count?
Old 11-05-2006, 12:46 AM
NewJerZ

Originally Posted by Jyoder7
Over the summer i was at a gas station and saw some friends. As I was talking to them two blondes (prob around 8.5's) walk out and they knew my friends that I was talking too. They walked over and saw my car they wanted to know who's it was. I told them it was mine but they didn't believe me becuase i'm only 19. I got in and started it up and they both wanted a ride in it. I told them its a 2-seater but they both hopped in the passenger seat. As I drove away one of them turned my radio up almost all the way and they started grinding on each other. I kept driving and tried to talk to them over the radio and they started freakin making out!!! At this point any doubt I ever had about if I made the right decision with the Z dissapeared. I turned the radio down as the quit making out and started talking to me. Turns out they knew who I was somehow and kept saying they thought I was really hot, blah blah blah. I told them I wanted to meet up with them later and they wanted to as well. I called them a few hours later but none of them answered their phones. I found out a few days later that these two aren't the cleanest around and they have a few STD's so i guess its a good thing nothing really happened.

A FEW STD's?? WTF?? Like Gonorrhea, Syphillis, and Herpes?? ...Dawg, your dick would've turned green and just fell off the next day!
Old 11-05-2006, 12:51 AM
NewJerZ

Originally Posted by iceagetlc
Does **** in the driver's seat with an underrage girl count?

I sincerely hope you're kidding...otherwise, you might wanna call 911 and tell them you like humpin' little girls and to please send the po-po, cuz you can't control your cravings.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:56 AM
usmanasif

Those who need a car to get companionship deserve to remain alone.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Jyoder7

Originally Posted by NewJerZ
A FEW STD's?? WTF?? Like Gonorrhea, Syphillis, and Herpes?? ...Dawg, your dick would've turned green and just fell off the next day!
Haha, i don't think they had anything that bad. I've heard the one girl has genital warts though Either way i wouldn't touch either of them.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Jenn350Z

Originally Posted by Jyoder7
Haha, i don't think they had anything that bad. I've heard the one girl has genital warts though Either way i wouldn't touch either of them.

I'd burn that passenger seat if I were you
Old 11-05-2006, 05:48 PM
derekinthez

I can get laid with a lime green pinto (when I was younger--16 to 18, I had an aberdine green Buick Electra 225--and I always had nice women). But, having nice cars (or money) has always helped.
Old 11-05-2006, 06:38 PM
easyas1_2_350Z

yea i gotta say the car is eye candy and does get some girls..but then again im only 17
Old 11-05-2006, 06:48 PM
ct350z

i pimped in my 1995 honda civic, didnt need my z to do that!!! but it did up my brownie points...lol
Old 11-05-2006, 07:37 PM
playaaa

hell yeah!!!! you know the ladies love the ride, most of girls are begging me to let em ride in the Z

Quick Reply: Has the Z gotten you laid?