Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Has the Z gotten you laid?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
ArCtM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Metatron
Bout two years ago I lived next to a ballet school. Met like 5 girls I dated at one point or another... Didn't know ANY of there names. Here's some of the things I did.
1. When I went to on of their rehearsals one would say "Michelle’s about to come out".
2. Do the ******* thing and have them meet your friend, but don't introduce them to each other. They'll do that. "...Anyway, I'm Dustin". "I'm Jenna".
3. When you know they're busy, like when they had practice call their cell. They won't answer. "Hi, this in Meagan. I'm not in right now."
4. Go to a mall or somewhere with the contests to win cars or whatnot. I know it's stupid but it works. Just see what they write down on the card.
I did it the only way I could think with out looking like a COMPLETE stupid ***. I just called and when a woman answered I said nicely "Hi, I met your daughter at the store but didnt get her name can I please speak with her???"( I figured it would work either way cuz if she answered she'd remember me, and if it was her mom she'd get one of her daughters who I'd be able to talk to with out being all scared. Luckily the girl only had a brother so the mom gave her the phone... problem solved. How could I forget cynthia!!!
I dont know what I would have done if her dad answered

All the ideas you guys gave me would have worked if it was a cell number. It was a HOUSE NUMBER

Last edited by ArCtM; 11-06-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:03 PM
iceagetlc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NewJerZ
I sincerely hope you're kidding...otherwise, you might wanna call 911 and tell them you like humpin' little girls and to please send the po-po, cuz you can't control your cravings.

Actually, Deputy Dan, she was 17 and I was 18, but it sounded worse by saying that, which was actually true.

Get your mind out of the gutter, pedo.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Metatron

ArCtM, you went my way of pickin up girls to get her name. No stupid bull**** lines. Just to the point. Way to go.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:46 AM
350 Rookie
Banned

Originally Posted by CEO350Z
weren't you that asian guy in that movie about drifting in japan?!
No i think you got me confused with your mama.

Originally Posted by SargentZ
Sounds like you've watched "Tokyo Drift" way too much!
LOL. i rented that **** sunday night.

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Yeah whatever bud, and did you also race DK down that big mountain with the loser having to leave Japan forever????
naw, that was my freind but i was watching him.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:14 AM
MasterRacer

Most of the Attention I get tends to be from the younger chicks
who go ape**** when they see the Z, why ......who knows. It's still
a Nissan, a good looking one but still Nissan. I can't remember the countless
times lil 20 year old girls are like ummmm please take me for a ride blah blah blah. I just make sure they bring an extra pair of panties so they dont stain my seats, and YES I actually do tell them that lol ! And to answer the original Question......nope! no sex-0 in ma Z. Thats what the Holiday Inn is for
Old 12-07-2006, 11:23 PM
doskiez

Originally Posted by EricTX
Whenever I see a girl driving a Z I want to lay them. Oh, and she has to be driving a M/T...not an auto. Because if its an auto I know she got the Z just for the looks and doesnt have any real automotive passion.
O.o I love chicks in Zs, or sports cars in general. Never needed the car for that, but it did help on one occasion. Now if only a certain girl had a Z emblem tattood on her back instead of a mustang emblem
Old 12-07-2006, 11:44 PM
AlexBG

1. I was with my ex g/f driving in St.Charles. A blue Z pulls up next to me and an extremely hot blondes was in it..... like someone else metioned earlier. I was looking at the car and she has like really dark tinted windows .. so i really couldnt see who was driving it. She rolls down the windows and yells... Nice Car..... Ex was like .. who was that ? ... i really didnt know what to say. so i was like .. i dunno random girl.

2. I was at a party and got VIP parking (driveway) instead of the road lol.
Me and Tyler ... he has a 99 Saleen. we both got the driveway. Some really short cute tan girl walks into the party and walks up to me. So do you drive that Silver Nissan out there in the driveway.... yup thats me... She is like .. i hate you thats my favorite car. Ended up going for a ride... eh just made out...came back to the partied and hung out and got to know her a little... but i really didnt want anything more from her lol.

before i got my Z ... i used to own a Mustang and 2 extremely hot blondes both driving Evo's .... one Silverstone and other Baby Blue ... they raced me..... Silverstone had 450+HP and some shot of juice. Blue .. stock...

Girls with sport cars that are modded = Hotness.

Last edited by AlexBG; 12-08-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:02 AM
CaliTouring

it got me laid with my GF in the car. i tell you there is no way to do it in that car but one position. and her hanging on to the rear strut bar is it. i could not find any other possible way to get it on in the damn Z!
Old 12-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

The Z doesn't get me p*ssy....sh*t, I don't even get p*ssy....P*SSY GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 05:33 AM
r3zon8

Originally Posted by zzzzzz ya
Break the ice with "hey, I have a 350z, do you want to go for a ride?"

They almost always say yes, after that it is up to you.
+1

works everytime
Old 12-08-2006, 06:26 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

It takes a fairly educated girl to fall for a guy with a Z.. how so? If you read the import models' interviews, most of them don't have a clue what car their ***** are leaning against. Now you say they should at least know what a 350z is. But if you read further.. when they're asked, "What's your favorite car?" The answers are always stuff like, "Porshe 911, Lambo Enzo." Like they could afford them... To them, a 350z is a Nissan. It's always JUST a Nissan. It don't matter if it's a GTR Spec V. It's still a Nissan to them stupid chicks.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:14 AM
The Mr Guinness

The busa has done a better job! But it got them to look my way & then it's all about how good you are at talkin!
Old 12-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Old School
Shift_Boost

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by The Mr Guinness
The busa has done a better job! But it got them to look my way & then it's all about how good you are at talkin!
+1 The bikes do it no problem...use to point to my back seat (R6) when I'd see some females....they'd pull over and either get right on or I'd run a lil game. Getting married soon, so I can't pull that sh*t on the Gixxer now. lol.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:43 PM
keosh

Ive had one of my close home-girl whos always had a crush on me hug me and tell me : " if i wasnt so close with you i would F**K YOU and you car hahah made my day.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Changvi

Had my car parked in front of a club. Some random Asian chick, who was really hot, came up to me and told me i had a very nice ride. Talked to her for a bit, then went up to VIP room with her, and.....................
Old 12-09-2006, 07:27 AM
sry110

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

I had a girlfriend of just over 4 years at the time I bought the Z. Now she is my girlfriend of almost 5 years. So I'm not sure if I will ever get to exercise this special 'feature' of the Z.

You know what, I don't seem to get any attention from girls but instead I get the attention of all the damn ricer kids that go to the local car tech. schools. laaaaame.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:39 AM
JdMfREaK

nah just some dome
Old 12-09-2006, 02:26 PM
bamyi

If you need a car to get laid, then you should buy those Tag body spray cause they work exactly like in the commericals.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:47 PM
BavariaMotorist

Originally Posted by zzzzzz ya
Break the ice with "hey, I have a 350z, do you want to go for a ride?"

They almost always say yes, after that it is up to you.
That's gotta be the worst pick up line in the world.

I don't tell girls what car I have. That's like going up to a girl and telling her how big your you-know-what is

And I don't think many girls know what a Z is but when they SEE the car, it speaks for itself that it's definitely a cool car.

Last edited by BavariaMotorist; 12-09-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:05 PM
350zz053

Before I met my gf who im satisfied with now. I would love to tell girls I drove a nissan like its was a sentra or something (Z keys look crappy). Than when they saw the Z, you could tell it was like im into him more. I got my share of girls before the Z. but ya gotta admit it is a confidence booster!

Quick Reply: Has the Z gotten you laid?