Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I call her "Marilyn!"

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003 | 07:40 AM
JimH

Default Re: . JinHvery sharp and...

Thank you for the compliments on how "Marilyn" looks. It is soooo easy to shoot good pix of our Z's isn't it?
As to the camera(s), I primarily use the Olympus E-10 digital slr. It is a 4 megapixel 35 - 140mm slr. Oly upgraded this model to the E-20, a 5 megapixel model, but I chose to keep the E-10 because the write times are quite slow on the E-20. I also use the (now discontinued) E-100RS from Oly as well. It is a special purpose, high speed digital (15 fps) w/ 35 - 320mm zoom with optical image stabilization. This is just a 1.5 megapixel camera, but more than sufficient when I know I am shooting for the web only. Many of my posted pix are from the 1.5 megapixel camera as it is much lighter and faster.
Thanks for your post and kind words on "Marilyn." Hope the camera info helps. Regards, Jim

Originally posted by fairladyZ in Japan
crystal clear pictures... and great color & ride setup...

Wondering.... what camera did you use for those top-nothch photos ?

thanks..JimH... !!!
Old 04-05-2003 | 05:33 PM
cobf32

Thumbs up

GREAT PICS!! Jim

Have a great and safe road trip and keep us posted!

Thanks for the heads up on the GHL exhaust! I got it on Fri and LOVE IT.

Silverstone Performance
Phoenix Az
Old 04-05-2003 | 07:07 PM
JimH

Default Pix

Victor and all,
Thank you for your kind compliment(s) concerning the photos of "Marilyn." It has been a passion of mine ever since I saw the first Le Mans, to somehow record that magnificent profile, and that stunning color that changes before my eyes minute by minute. Someday I'll finally (you think?) get it, but until then I have to keep trying Hope ya'll don't mind.
I really want to meet as many other 350 owners as possible while on the road for the next 6 weeks and get lots of photos of great Z's and their owners across the land. Scheduling is all but impossible, but I will be online each night with an idea where I will be the next day and maybe I can get with guys (and gals) that may be somewhat flexible w/their schedules for photos as I travel. Regards, Jim

Originally posted by VQracer
I always enjoy looking at your pics Jim.

Thanks for sharing.

Victor
Old 04-06-2003 | 01:38 AM
jplvr

I saw a "keep it right side up" comment. Hopefully that's not something that needs to be stressed to Z owners, just Jeep owners.

Jim, I love seeing pics of your car.