Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

got ran off the road last night (amazing story)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 09:01 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default got ran off the road last night (amazing story)

Man last night was a bad night i was traveling down palmer ln here in austin texas when i got ran off the road in a ditch by a ford truck which are very common here in texas lol. I moved to the shoulder of the road thats when everything happens my rear tire hits a patch of grass and here i go sliding across the median onto on coming traffic im very blessed not to have flipped my car or anything else. I cant believe the body of my car does not have one scratch but on of the rims are bent in because a suspension part gave way but the rim is still straight with all tires still inflated not one scratch. So for the people that thought stern wheels broke easily think again i cant believe the rims didnt bend or anything simply amazing and no scratch on the car someone above was looking out for me yesterday. The only thing that needs to be fixed on the car is most likely some suspension parts and the airbag. I went flying across the median so fast my passanger window airbag deployed somehow from i guess the impact of just me sliding so fast sideways i spun 3 times before my car came to a hault. It just happened that phil or aka solidsnake on this forum was heading to work when he saw my car on the side of the road and gave me a call to make sure i was okay so that was cool. The scariest thing about the whole ordeal is that their is flowers literally 15 feet away from my car where someone flipped their car and died i was going to take a pic but it was just to frightening for me.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:05 AM
annahandres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow glad to hear nothing bad happened to you or the car. That is scary, the flowers would have freaked me out too, and although I'm not religious I feel like whomever's they were seems to have been looking out for you
Old 03-25-2007, 09:05 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Why did you get run off the road? Roadrage?
Old 03-25-2007, 09:07 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah i agree im not to religious either but i tell you it was simply amazing i couldnt believe i didnt get killed or and my car is still intact without a scratch on the body just a suspension arm gave way. I think the guy wasnt paying attention or had been drinking it was late at night.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:36 PM
HighwaySpeed

Originally Posted by marques1
Man last night was a bad night i was traveling down palmer ln here in austin texas when [i got ran off the road in a ditch] by a ford truck which are very common here in texas lol.

[I moved to the shoulder of the road thats when everything happens my rear tire hits a patch of grass and here i go sliding across the median onto on coming traffic] im very blessed not to have flipped my car or anything else. I cant believe the body of my car does not have one scratch but on of the rims are bent in because a suspension part gave way but the rim is still straight with all tires still inflated not one scratch.

So for the people that thought stern wheels broke easily think again i cant believe the rims didnt bend or anything simply amazing and no scratch on the car someone above was looking out for me yesterday. The only thing that needs to be fixed on the car is most likely some suspension parts and the airbag. [I went flying across the median so fast my passanger window airbag deployed] somehow from i guess the impact of just me sliding so fast sideways i spun 3 times before my car came to a hault.

It just happened that phil or aka solidsnake on this forum was heading to work when he saw my car on the side of the road and gave me a call to make sure i was okay so that was cool. The scariest thing about the whole ordeal is that their is flowers literally 15 feet away from my car where someone flipped their car and died [i was going to take a pic but it was just to frightening for me].
There are a few problems with this tale.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:51 PM
tomiegunzz

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
+1
Old 03-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HighwaySpeed
Ya---To or Too ????? And the Flowers would have been a thoughtful gift to a family member or signficant other
Old 03-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Tubbs

Originally Posted by Eazzzzzzy
Ya---To or Too ????? And the Flowers would have been a thoughtful gift to a family member or signficant other

+1 I make it a habit on new dates to cruise the highways looking for flowers on crosses.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:59 PM
moflow

Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

glad to hear you're alright. I've almost been run off the road by pickup trucks and moving vans. I think the moving vans just dont see me and sometimes the pickup trucks get mad when you try to pass them.
Pics?
Old 03-25-2007, 06:00 PM
mthreat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man.. where on Parmer Lane exactly? Here's a google map to get you started... I want to watch out for the area you're talking about!

Parmer Lane Austin TX
Old 03-25-2007, 06:05 PM
watson22

Originally Posted by zand02max
Why did you get run off the road? Roadrage?
Most likely because the redneck douchebags driving ford trucks in Texas don't know how to drive. Sorry not a fan of Texas drivers.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:08 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by marques1
Man last night was a bad night i was traveling down palmer ln here in austin texas when i got ran off the road in a ditch by a ford truck which are very common here in texas lol. I moved to the shoulder of the road thats when everything happens my rear tire hits a patch of grass and here i go sliding across the median onto on coming traffic im very blessed not to have flipped my car or anything else. I cant believe the body of my car does not have one scratch but on of the rims are bent in because a suspension part gave way but the rim is still straight with all tires still inflated not one scratch. So for the people that thought stern wheels broke easily think again i cant believe the rims didnt bend or anything simply amazing and no scratch on the car someone above was looking out for me yesterday. The only thing that needs to be fixed on the car is most likely some suspension parts and the airbag. I went flying across the median so fast my passanger window airbag deployed somehow from i guess the impact of just me sliding so fast sideways i spun 3 times before my car came to a hault. It just happened that phil or aka solidsnake on this forum was heading to work when he saw my car on the side of the road and gave me a call to make sure i was okay so that was cool. The scariest thing about the whole ordeal is that their is flowers literally 15 feet away from my car where someone flipped their car and died i was going to take a pic but it was just to frightening for me.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Ebony350

^ +1
Old 03-25-2007, 08:11 PM
DJMatrix1067

im raising the BS flag on this one.

plus your grammar sucks. i literally had to read this thread 3 times to make sense of it.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Casanova

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067

plus your grammar sucks. i literally had to read this thread 3 times to make sense of it.
I did spead reading... i read that in 16 seconds...

Although i understood that there was a possible collision just waiting to happen

Glad youre ok man.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Κράτος αστυνομίας
Banned

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067

Old 03-25-2007, 11:32 PM
rkd350z

Originally Posted by Ebony350
^ +1
Old 03-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Im so confused and perplexed that I could just puke
Old 03-26-2007, 12:25 AM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds like you were very lucky. One question are you still riding on the stock Potenza's??
Old 03-26-2007, 01:07 AM
I1DER

It's Texas, isn't there a different grammar there?

Quick Reply: got ran off the road last night (amazing story)